Fuji Q4 vs Q5: Which of the Fuji Q4 and Fuji Q5 is best for paint spraying, yet both are great options? The Fuji Q4 and Fuji Q5 are being compared to see which one is the superior product.
Fuji Q4 vs Q5
– Quick Comparison Summary
- Weight: Fuji’s Q4 weighs 31.2 pounds, while the Q5 weighs 32.6 pounds.
Similarities: Both the Fuji Q4 and the Fuji Q5 have some amazing features in common, such as a 25-foot heavy-duty hose, four Ford viscosity cups, a wrench and cleaning brush, a 2-year parts and labor warranty, a professional grade non-bleed spray gun with stainless steel fluid passages, patented noise reduction technology, a 1.3-mm air cap, and more.
Dimension: The dimensions of the Fuji Q4 are 22 x 13 x 15 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Fuji Q5 are 22 x 13 x 15 inches.
Variable Speed Control Dial: The Fuji Q5 comes equipped with a Variable Speed Control Dial, but the Fuji Q4 does not have this feature.
Price: Fuji Q4 is less expensive than the more expensive Fuji Q5.
Popular: Compared to Fuji Q4, the Fuji Q5 paint spray is popular on Amazon.
PSI: The Fuji Q4 has a psi of 9.0, whereas the Fuji Q5 has a psi of 9.5.
Variable Speed Control Dial
Heat Dissipation Chamber
Patented Side-Mounted Fan Pattern Contro
Professional Grade Non-Bleed Spray Gun with Stainless Steel Fluid Passages
Patented Noise Reduction Technology
Detailed User Manual
Wrench & Cleaning Brush
Quick Connect Coupling & Air Control Valve
4 Ford Viscosity Cup
Metal Turbine Case with Handy Gun Holder
2-Year Warranty On Parts and Labor
2-Year Warranty On Parts and Labor
Q4 Turbine unit, T-70 Spray Gun, 25Ft Hi-Flex hose
Q5 Turbine unit, T75G Spray Gun, 25ft Air Hose, bonus 5 for 5
22 x 13 x 15 Inches
22 x 13 x 15 Inches
What is the best method for vertically spraying doors? Siphon feed or gravity feed?
How is moisture kept out of the finish by the system? Would a water filter be useful?
What effect will it have on ceilings?
What is the unit's wattage?
What makes the gravity feed and bottom feed models of the Fuji q4 hvlp sprayer different from one another?
Can you paint a car with this gun?
Has anyone used this to paint a car around here? How did you find it, exactly? Is this a viable choice for high-quality DIY automobile projects?
Does this include several guns?
I have sprayers that use 3M performance pps2, which require 13 cfm at 20 psi. This device offers 9.5 psi. If I go portable, would it be able to power my guns?
Amazon.com Description: Fuji Q4 vs Q5
About this item – Fuji Spray 3004-T70 Q4 Platinum – T70 Quiet HVLP Spray System
- With a convenient gun holder, a metal turbine case.
- Air control valve is included in the 25-foot hose to lessen overspray and bounce back.
- A practical side Pattern Control Knob on the professional spray gun allows you to change the size of the fan pattern from small to huge.
- Turbine made of platinum with a heat dissipation chamber (HDC).
- What has changed with the Q PLATINUM line? The heat dissipation chamber for Fuji Spray A novel technique for eliminating any heat buildup from the turbine housing has been developed by Fuji Spray. A Heat Dissipation Chamber in the back of the case receives any extra heat. This device only works with 120V plugs in North America. Please get in touch with Fuji Spray directly for 220V capacity.
- Lightweight, non-bleeding spray gun with an ergonomic Stay-Cool handle.
- There are numerous new technological innovations in the Q PLATINUM Series. A patented Heat Dissipation Chamber is part of its design (HDC). The turbine operates at substantially cooler operating temperatures as a result of the HDC’s removal of extra heat. Less heat means your turbine’s motor will last longer. The operation is silent since the hot air is directed toward the back of the turbine and passes through 60 holes.
- The quietest 4-stage HVLP turbine on the market is the Q4 PLATINUM turbine spray system. Noise levels have been cut in half compared to ordinary HVLP turbines using patented noise reduction technology and new PLATINUM features. The Mini-Mite 4 model’s other specifications are the same as well. The fan size is adjustable from tiny to large and in between and comes with the new Fuji T-70 non-bleed spray cannon with pattern control knob (fully incremental).
- Because air only enters the spray gun when the trigger is pulled, non-bleed spray guns have the advantage of reducing shop dust blowing around and paint accumulation on the fluid nozzle’s tip. Obtain a polished appearance with all available coatings. This bundle comes with a Fuji T-70 spray gun and a 1 Quart cup.
- The general purpose #3 (1. 3mm) air cap set is what most people use for fine finishing with things like lacquers, enamels, polyurethanes, latex, water-based coatings, and more. simple to maintain Perfect for both experts and beginners. This machine is graded industrial and is offered at an exceptional price. a sturdy metal container with a place for a rifle. strong and portable.
- The Q4 PLATINUM silent turbine, 25-foot Hi-Flex hose, T-70 non-bleed spray cannon with a 1-quart cup, a viscosity cup, a cleaning brush, a wrench, and a 24-page user manual are all included in the complete system.
About this item – Fuji Spray 2895-T75G Q5 Platinum – T75G Quiet HVLP Spray System
- The most potent Fuji spray system is the Q5 Platinum. This five-stage turbine motor produces about 9 1/2 psi. The user may apply their finish more quickly and with less time spent on material preparation because of the greater power. A patented Heat Dissipation Chamber is part of its design (HDC).
- Because air only enters the spray gun when the trigger is pulled, non-bleed has the advantage of reducing shop dust blowing around and paint accumulation on the fluid nozzle’s tip.
- Obtain a polished appearance with all available coatings. A 600-cc gravity cup is also included with the Fuji T-75G. The general purpose #3 (1 3mm) air cap set is the normal air cap set and is used for fine finishing with lacquers, enamels, polyurethanes, latex, water-based coatings, and other materials. simple to keep up
- A practical side pattern control knob on the professional spray gun allows you to change the size of the fan pattern from small to huge.
- It comes with a 25-foot hose that has an air control valve to cut down on bounceback and overspray.
- includes the Bonus 5-for-5 Kit.
- Heat Dissipation Chamber and a patented noise-reduction feature for a quiet turbine (HDC).
- The additional power results in finer atomization and requires less thinning of thick paints. The user can change the motor speed using the 5-Stage Turbine’s Variable Speed Control Dial.
- perfect for both experts and beginners. This machine is classified as industrial and is offered at an exceptional price. a sturdy metal container with a place for a rifle. strong and portable. The complete system comes with the Q5 PLATINUM turbine, T-Model spray gun with 600cc cup, 25-foot hose with quick-connect, air control valve, user manual, viscosity cup, wrench, and cleaning brush.
- It also comes with the 5-for-5 bonus kit, which includes a 6′ whip hose, wet film gauge, 19-piece spray gun cleaning and maintenance kit with lubricant, an extra turbine filter, and an “Always Measure” booklet to keep track of your material. This device only works with 120V plugs in North America. Please get in touch with Fuji Spray directly for 220V capacity.
- The HDC removes extra heat from the turbine, bringing down operating temperatures significantly. Less heat means your turbine’s motor will last longer. With the included Fuji T-75G non-bleed spray gun and pattern control knob, the fan size may be adjusted to be any size between small and large (fully incremental).