Kodak Printomatic vs Instax Mini 11: The Kodak Printomatic and Instax Mini 11 are both great options if you’re looking for an instant digital camera. But which of the two is the best? We’ll compare the two items side by side in our Kodak Printomatic vs. Instax Mini 11 comparison study to see which is the superior choice.
Kodak Printomatic vs Instax Mini 11– Quick Comparison Summary
Dimension: Kodak Printomatic dimensions are 1 x 4.83 x 3.11 inches, while Instax Mini 11 dimensions are 2.6 x 4.2 x 4.8 inches.
Price: In comparison to the pricey Instax Mini 11, Kodak Printomatic is more affordable.
Colors: The Instax Mini 11 comes in five different colors: sky blue, lilac purple, ice white, charcoal gray, and blush pink, while the Kodak Printomatic comes in six different colors: pink, black, blue, yellow, green, and grey.
Popular: In comparison to the Kodak Printomatic, the Instax Mini 11 is a hugely popular instant digital camera on the market.
Weight: While the Instax Mini 11 weighs 0.65 pounds, the Kodak Printomatic weighs 0.44 pounds.
Released Date: The Kodak Printomatic was released in 2018, while the Instax Mini 11 was released in 2020.
One-Touch Selfie: While Kodak Printomatic does not have this feature, the Instax Mini 11 has a one-touch selfie mode.
Instax Mini 11
Sky Blue, Lilac Purple, Ice White, Charcoal Gray and Blush Pink
Pink, Black, Blue, Yellow, Green and Grey
Date First Available
March 8, 2018
February 26, 2020
One-Touch Selfie Mode
Film Format Type
Camera Body & Accessories
Camera Body & Accessories
1 x 4.83 x 3.11 Inches
2.6 x 4.2 x 4.8 Inches
How do I power up the camera?
Don't blame me, but I'm stumped. Does it come with paper and an SD card?
Can you shoot pictures if you don't have film?
I'm considering renting a couple of these cameras for a wedding reception. Could you please tell me how long the battery lasts?
Will this camera use the same film as the others?
Will accessories for the Mini 9 be available for the forthcoming 11 version?
Does this camera save photos (jpeg files) on the camera (or micro SD card), or does it merely print the photos you take (not save them)?
If I wanted to buy a Polaroid camera, should I get the newest one, or would an older one do?
Amazon.com Description: Kodak Printomatic vs Instax Mini 11
About this item – KODAK Printomatic Digital Instant Print Camera – Full Color Prints On ZINK 2×3″ Sticky-Backed Photo Paper (Pink) Print Memories Instantly
- INSTANT VALUE: The Kodak Printomatic Camera is a simple-to-use gadget despite its many digital technical breakthroughs. The camera stores pictures on a MicroSD card and has slots for a neck strap. Not included are a microSD card or a micro-USB charging cable.
Earth-friendly Images There is no need for bulky cartridges. Zinc paper reduces the amount of trash that ends up in landfills by doing away with the need for ink and toner, making the environment happier and healthier.
They are also strong, water-resistant, tear-resistant, and smudge-free. compact style perfectly fits in the shirt pocket. Making it portable so you can always have your Printomatic with you as you go about your day.
The Point-and-Shoot PRINTOMATIC Camera’s strong 5 MP sensor and wide-angle f/2 lens provide all-in-one photography. Wherever you are, the Printomatic is the best all-in-one option for instantly sharing vibrant prints.
QUICK, EASY, AND FUN The print function on this Click and Shoot camera lets you take a new photo while printing the one you just took. Moreover, it has a light sensor that will automatically activate the flash in low-light conditions.
A SINGLE STOP FOR PRINTING: The Kodak Printomatic camera prints 2×3-inch photographs right away. There is no need for film, toner, or ink since the camera uses Kodak Zink Photo Paper. The photo prints have a charming design and come in a variety of vibrant, fun colors.
About this item – Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera – Sky Blue
- There is no longer a need to turn a dial in order to snap images that reflect your lighting conditions, thanks to its new Automatic Exposure function. Just snap and fire.
- One-touch Selfie Mode: The Mini 11 boasts a selfie mirror and an integrated macro mode for the ideal selfie. A close-up lens attachment is not required. Once the “Selfie Mode” mark appears, simply pull out the lens barrel.
- With its built-in macro mode and selfie mirror, the Mini 11’s Selfie Mode enables you to get up close and personal while helping you capture the ideal selfie.
- Also, the camera comes with two amusing shutter button accessories that may be used to change the appearance of the camera.
- The INSTAX Mini 11 Instant Camera is the replacement for the INSTAX Mini 9.
- Five colors—Sky Blue, Lilac Purple, Ice White, Charcoal Gray, and Blush Pink—will be offered for the Mini 11. With the Mini 11, expressing yourself has never been simpler.
- With a thin body and translucent ring lenses.
Personalize your camera with the help of the glow button and the jewel button accessories that are supplied.AA batteries, two
- Automatic Exposure: In any environment, the Mini 11 automatically chooses the best shutter speed.
- Even in dimly lit environments, the Mini 11 captures brilliant backdrops and bright subjects.