Ninja AF150 vs AF161: The Ninja AF150 and Ninja AF161 are both great options for the Air Fryer XL, 5.5 Qt, but which one is the best? In contrasting the Ninja AF150 with the Ninja AF161, we are looking for the superior product.
Ninja AF150 vs AF161– Quick Comparison Summary
Released Date: While Ninja AF161 was released in 2019, Ninja AF150 was released in 2021.
Popular: In comparison to the Ninja AF150, the Ninja AF161 is a hugely popular Air Fryer XL, 5.5 Qt on Amazon.
Dimension: Ninja AF150 dimensions are 11 x 14 x 14.75 inches, whereas Ninja AF161 dimensions are 14 x 11 x 14.75 inches.
Similarities: Both the Ninja AF150 and Ninja AF161 have several amazing features in common, like a 1750-watt air fryer, 5.5 quarts of capacity, a nonstick crisper plate and basket, a chef-inspired 20-recipe booklet, and more.
Versatile Cooking: Ninja AF161 includes seven versatile cooking one-touch programs, including Max Crisp, Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate. The Ninja AF150 includes five versatile cooking one-touch programs, including air fry, air roast, bake, reheat, and dehydrate.
Weight: While the Ninja AF161 weighs 11 pounds, the Ninja AF150 weighs 11.7 pounds.
Price: The Ninja AF161 is less costly than the Ninja AF150, which is more expensive.
5 Versatile Cooking One Touch Programs
7 Versatile Cooking One Touch Programs
Max Temperature Setting
Date First Available
March 24, 2021
July 5, 2019
Grey with a High Gloss Finish
Nonstick Crisper Plate
Chef-Inspired 20 Recipe Cookbook
Polished Chrome Handle
Recommended Uses For Product
Roast, Bake, Reheat, Dehydrate
Roast, Broil, Bake, Reheat, Dehydrate
Manual Control, Dishwasher Safe, Programmable
11 x 14 x 14.75 Inches
14 x 11 x 14.75 Inches
Is the nonstick coating made of Teflon or PTFE?
Is this product created with any ingredients that cause cancer? Have you read this somewhere? very worried?? I recently purchased one. I have not yet utilized it.
Is this a suitable size for a family of four?
How can I determine whether it has finished preheating? Is there a timer or anything?
Can multiple items be cooked at the same time?
Is it usual for my temperature light to blink?
What's the difference between this model and the 5.5-quart Af161 Max XL air fryer, which has a 450-degree maximum temperature yet costs $40 less?
Is it possible to cook a fish on this model?
Amazon.com Description: Ninja AF150 vs AF161
About this item – Ninja AF150AMZ Air Fryer XL, 5.5 Qt. Capacity that can Air Fry, Air Roast, Bake, Reheat & Dehydrate, with Dishwasher Safe, Nonstick Basket & Crisper Plate and a Chef-Inspired Recipe Guide, Grey
- Learn about the Ninja Air Fryer XL, a quick and simple way to cook your favorite foods.
- Cook and chop 3 pounds of fried potatoes in a 5.5-gallon pan without much or any oil.
- What’s included: a 1750-watt air fryer, a 5.5-quart nonstick basket, a nonstick crisper plate, and a booklet with 20 chef-inspired recipes.
- For the entire family, fry up their favorite foods guilt-free! For maximum versatility, you can air fry, air roast, bake, reheat, and dehydrate food.
- The nonstick, dishwasher-safe basket is made of nano-ceramic material.
EASY CLEANING: The crisper plate and basket are dishwasher-safe, nonstick, and easy to clean.
XL CAPACITY: The 5.5-qt. nonstick basket and crisper plate allow you to fry up to 3 lbs. of wings or French fries quickly and easily.
The nano-ceramic anti-adhesive cesta is easy to clean and suitable for lavavajillas.
Make guilty pleasure fritos for the entire family! For maximum versatility, it can be frozen, assed outside, roasted, rehydrated, or dessicated.
A WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE: 105°F to 400°F enables you to swiftly cook and crisp food with convection heat or gently remove moisture from meals.
DEHYDRATE: Prepare flat, chip-like dried foods for enjoyable, homemade snacks; a combination of a low fan speed and a low temperature allows for complete dehydration.
Includes five flexible cooking programs: air fry, air roast, bake, reheat, and dehydrate. 5-IN-1 VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY free of BPA YesALMOST 75% LESS FAT: Compared to conventional air-frying techniques, French fries that were hand-cut and deep-fried were tested.
Discover the Ninja Air Fryer XL, a quick and simple method for preparing your favorite foods. In a family-sized 5.5-qt. basket, cook and crisp 3 lbs. of French fries or wings with little to no oil.
About this item – Ninja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer that Cooks, Crisps, Roasts, Bakes, Reheats and Dehydrates, with 5.5 Quart Capacity, and a High Gloss Finish, GreyNinja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer that Cooks, Crisps, Roasts, Bakes, Reheats and Dehydrates, with 5.5 Quart Capacity, and a High Gloss Finish, Grey
- With 450 degrees of superheated air delivered by MaxCrisp Technology, food cooks up to 30% faster than with the Ninja AF100, producing hotter, crispier results with little to no oil for guilt-free fried favorites.
- Seven preset cooking features Control panel with a digital countdown timer that is simple to use.
The 5.5-quart ceramic-coated nonstick crisper plate and basket hold 3 pounds of chicken wings or fries.
- 7 UNIQUE FUNCTIONALITIES: has seven flexible cooking modes, including Max Crisp, Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate.
- ALMOST 75% LESS FAT: Compared to conventional air-frying techniques French fries that were hand-cut and deep-fried were tested.
- Maximizing Crisp Technology delivers 450 degrees of superheated air to cook food up to 30% faster than a Ninja AF100, resulting in hotter, crispier results with little to no oil for your favorite guilt-free fried dishes.
- Easy Cleaning: The ceramic basket is dishwasher-safe and nonstick.
- The nano-ceramic anti-adhesive cesta is easy to clean and suitable for lavavajillas.
- Where it comes in: Chef-Inspired 20 Recipe Book, 5.5-quart nonstick basket, and Max XL Air Fryer Cord measurement (ft): 2.6Discover the Ninja Air Fryer Max XL, a quick and simple method for preparing your favorite foods.
- In a family-size 5.5-qt. basket, cook and crisp 3 pounds of French fries with little to no oil.