G502 vs G900: Both the Logitech G502 and the Logitech G900 are great options when it comes to gaming mice, but which of the two is the superior product? Discover the answer in our analysis. In this comparison analysis, the G502 and the G900 will be compared and contrasted so that we can figure out which one is better.
G502 vs G900 – Quick Comparison Summary
- In comparison, the Logitech G900 features 21 buttons, while the Logitech G502 comes with 11 programmable buttons.
- While the Logitech G900 is a wired and wireless ambidextrous mouse, the Logitech G502 is a wired-only gaming mouse.
- G502, which is significantly less expensive.
- When compared to the Logitech G900, the Logitech G502 is a far more popular wired gaming mouse.
- While the Logitech G900 has a 3366 sensor, the Logitech G502 only has a 25K sensor.
- The weight of the G502 is 4.3 ounces, whereas the weight of the Logitech G900 is 3.84 ounces.
- 1.57 x 2.95 x 5.2 inches is the size of the Logitech G502 and 5.12 x 2.64 x 1.57 inches is the size of the Logitech G900.
- The battery life of the Logitech G900 may last up to 30 hours on a single charge.
Date First Available
August 30, 2018
March 24, 2016
100 – 25,600
Recommended Uses For Product
Item Dimensions LxWxH
1.57 x 2.95 x 5.2 inches
5.12 x 2.64 x 1.57 inches
Have the right-click difficulties in past versions of this mouse been fixed in the newest releases?
What's the difference between G502 spectruct and G502 Hero?
When the computer is turned off, my USB ports are powered. Will the light stay on once it's been turned off?
The mouse is advertised on Amazon as having 11 customizable buttons, the same as the G602, but I don't see any. Could you tell me more about where they are?
Can the right and left thumb buttons be pressed at the same time? Is this how they get to the 11 programmable button count?
Is it better to charge the mouse via the computer or through an outlet?
How long is the wired cable to use it?
Amazon.com Description: G502 vs G900
About this item – Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, Hero 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, RGB, Adjustable Weights, 11 Programmable Buttons, Long Battery Life, POWERPLAY-Compatible, PC/Mac – Black
- High-performance design: The classic shape that made the PC gaming mouse what it is today has been improved with wireless performance, a thin wall design, and an internal endoskeleton structure to reduce weight and improve gaming control.
- Esports professionals rely on the LIGHTSPEED ecosystem of USB wireless Logitech gaming mouse technology to give pro-grade, ultra-fast, and dependable gaming performance.
- 11 buttons and a lightning-quick scroll wheel: Metal-spring tensioning is used on the primary buttons for quick, crisp actuation. Each game and software can have its own set of keybinds and macros. You may zip through long documents and pages using the hyper-fast scroll wheel.
- Weight and color schemes that are adjustable: Choose from 16.8 million colors for your LIGHTSYNC RGB mouse and modify the weight and balance with six adjustable weights for excellent pixel tracking,
- movement, and targeting. Next-generation sensors are capable of detecting movements as small as one millionth of a meter and tracking them with pinpoint accuracy.
- NO WIRES LIMITLESS Based on independent aggregated sales statistics of Wireless Gaming Keyboards, Mice, and PC Headsets in units from February 2019 to February 2020.
- Sensor HERO 25K: The HERO sensor has the best resolution in its class, at up to 25600 DPI, with pixel-precise performance and no smoothing, filtering, or acceleration.
About this item -Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse, Ambidextrous Mouse
- Windows 10 and later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 are all supported.
- Professional eSports gamers trust the Logitech G gaming mouse for its ultra-fast, lag-free wired or wireless connection.
- Pro gamers agree that the PMW3366 Optical Gaming Sensor is the best gaming mouse sensor because it is so good at tracking.
- The Pivot Button design offers consistently fast, accurate, and dependable click performance with a crisp, clean click feel by modifying up to 16.8 million colors, brightness, breathing light patterns, and more with free Logitech Gaming Software.
- The physical button layout may be customized, and the design is ambidextrous, so it can be used with either hand and any mouse grip style.
- Set the DPI range from 200 to 12,000 with no smoothing or filtering for control and responsiveness at any speed.
- Wireless rechargeable mouse with a battery life of up to 30 hours on a single charge and innovative power-saving featuresFor the longest-lasting wireless gaming mouse under 110 grams, Clock Tuning Technology is used.