HP Envy 4500 vs 4520: What differentiates the HP Envy 4500 from the HP Envy 4520 when it comes to functioning as an All-in-One Photo Printer? The goal of this comparison of the HP Envy 4500 and the HP Envy 4520 color printers is to find out which one is better.
HP Envy 4500 vs 4520 – Quick Comparison Summary
Amazon.com Customers Have a Strong Preference for the HP Envy 4520 All-in-One Wireless Photo Printer. In comparison, there is the HP Envy 4500.
The HP Envy 4520 is more affordable, whilst the HP Envy 4500 is more costly.
Both the HP Envy 4500 and the HP Envy 4520 have some of the same awesome features, including color printing, printing on both sides of the page, special functions that include printing, copying, and scanning photos, wireless printing from mobile devices, tablets, and laptops, HP ePrint, AirPrint, borderless printing, scanning to email, and a one-year limited warranty on the hardware.
The LCD touchscreen display on the HP Envy 4500 is 2.0 inches, whilst the display on the HP Envy 4520 measures 2.2 inches.
The print speeds in black and color for the HP Envy 4500 are 8.8 and 5.2 pages per minute, respectively, while the print speeds for the HP Envy 4520 are 9.5 and 6.8 pages per minute.
The HP Envy 4500 is not compatible with Alexa. However, the HP 4520 is compatible with Alexa.
The weight of an HP Envy 4500 is 14.22 pounds, whereas the weight of an HP Envy 4520 is 11.93 pounds.
HP Envy 4500
HP Envy 4520
19.1 x 15.9 x 6.1 inches
14.45 x 17.52 x 5.04 inches
LCD Touchscreen Display
Print speed black/color (up to)
8.8 ppm black, 5.2 ppm colo
9.5 ppm black, 6.8 ppm color
Scan to Email
Paper Tray Capacity
Input 100 sheets/ Output 30 sheets
Input 100 sheets/ Output 25 sheets
1-year limited hardware
1-year limited hardware
Is it possible to print from a flash drive?
Is this printer capable of doing all of the HP Solution Center scan functions? (additional product name)
Why is this so costly? When it originally came out, I paid $79 for the exact model!
Can scanned papers be saved on an SD card?
The color ink has stopped functioning. What should I do?
Is it capable of scanning legal-size documents?
Amazon.com Description: HP Envy 4500 vs 4520
About this item – HP Envy 4500 e-All-in-One Printer
- 2-sided printing: prints on both sides of the sheet, reducing paper consumption by up to 50%.
- I got this printer for graduate school years ago and it did its job well. However, I felt HP’s Instant Ink concept was strange.
- This HP color inkjet photo printer can copy, scan, print wirelessly, use AirPrint, print on both sides of a page, has a touchscreen, is ready for Instant Ink so you never run out of ink, and more.
- Photos with no borders are printed all the way to the edge of the page. You will receive stunning photo prints that don’t require any cropping!
- Print from anywhere with the free HP ePrint app on your smartphone or tablet, quickly print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, and print even without a network with wireless printing.
- Printing directly It then redirects me to a website where I must use the computer’s ePrint feature to print a particular code. However, because my billing has to be updated, my printer refuses to print anything.
About this item – HP Envy 4520 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing,HP Instant Ink or Amazon Dash
- With the 2.2-inch (5.5-cm) display, you can print, scan, or copy fast and easily—just touch and go.
- Limited hardware warranty of one year; available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.Web assistance With HP Instant Ink, you can be creative.
- You may save up to 50% on ink and never run out. For pennies, you can print lab-quality images at home. full of value Original HP high-yield ink cartridges let you print up to twice as many pages or images.
- Get high-quality prints time after time with an all-in-one that is meant to last.
Select an ink replacement service.
- Allow your printer to track your consumption and have ink sent to you before you run out. Reorder Original HP 63 ink cartridges just when you need them with Amazon Dash Replenishment, or pay for pages printed with HP Instant Ink and save up to 50%.
- Borderless printing: Print borderless photographs up to 4 x 6 inches and documents up to 8.5 x 11 inches.