Bosch 4100 vs DeWalt 7491: The Bosch 4100 and the DeWalt 7491 are both outstanding table saw options, but which is the best? We’re attempting to figure out which of the Bosch 4100 and the DeWalt 7491 is the best product.
Bosch 4100 vs DeWalt 7491 – Quick Comparison Summary
On Amazon.com, the DeWalt 7491 10-Inch Table Saw is a Huge and Very Popular Choice. Compared with the Bosch 4100
The price of the Bosch 4100 is more affordable than that of the DeWalt 7491.
The RPM of the Bosch 4100 is 1350, whereas the RPM of the DeWalt 7491 is 4800. (Higher RPM means faster).
The rip capacity of the DeWalt 7491 is 32-1/2, whereas the rip capacity of the Bosch 4100 is just 25.
Both the Bosch 4100 and the DeWalt 7491 have some of the same outstanding characteristics, including a blade length of 10 inches, a power output of 12 amps at 120 volts, and a weight of 110 pounds.
While the DeWalt 7491 comes with a three-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, the Bosch 4100 only comes with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
The dimensions of the Bosch 4100 are 27 by 32.5 by 13 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Dewalt 7491 are 31 by 24.5 by 31 inches.
Bosch 4100 – Tablesaw
DeWalt 7491 – Tablesaw
Speed – RPM
27 x 32.5 x 13 inches
31 x 24.5 x 31 inches
1 year limited manufacturer warranty
3 year limited manufacturer warranty
(1) 4100 10 In. Worksite Table Saw, (1) Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand, (1) Rear Outfeed, (1) 10 in. Carbide-Tipped Blade, (1) SquareLock Rip Fence, (1) Auxiliary Fence for Narrow Workpieces, (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Smart Guard System, (1) Push Stick, (1) Throat Plate Insert, (1) Multi-Function Blade Wrench, (1) Adjustment Wrench
Jobsite Table Saw
Yellow/Black/Silver Table saw/stand
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5 stars
What is the volume of the Bosch 4100?
To make dado cuts, do I need to remove the riving knife? If so, how is it removed?
Which Incra Miter Guage would I acquire for this saw if I needed one? Do they all go together? I'm new to miter gauges.
What kind of saw would this be for a beginner woodworker on a tight budget?
Is a dado blade set compatible with this saw?
What are the closed dimensions of the unit on the stand? WxHxD? I'd want to know if it will fit in the garage storage cubby.
Amazon.com Description: Bosch 4100 vs DeWalt 7491
About this item – Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw 4100-09 with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand; Portable Table Saw
- It is designed to last a long time. Feel secure with your purchase, which comes with a one-year warranty and a 30-day money-back assurance from Bosch.
- The Bosch 4100 09-inch table saw has a greater cutting table surface area and can shred stock up to 25 inches wide.
- The Bosch 4100 09 jobsite table saw features a 3,650 no-load RPM motor for excellent precision cutting and economical power.
- MOBILE: This innovative gravity-rise, collapsible table saw stand lets you change the height to meet your needs, and the 8-inch pneumatic treaded wheels make it easy to move from one job site to another.
- SquareLock rip fence for increased cutting trueness and one-handed operation as you glide down the rail, with a riving knife and anti-kickback pawls for protection when a kickback occurs.
- The Bosch 4100 09 x 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity Rise Wheeled Stand combines professional rip capacity with exceptional mobility for a tool that gets the job done.
About this item – DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity (DWE7491RS)
- A rolling stand with outstanding stability and ease of setup and disassembly. Additional information Maximum rip to the left of the blade – 22in | Maximum rip to the right of the blade – 32-1/2in | Maximum width of Dado – 13/16in | Arbor size – 5/8in | Amps – 15.
- A 15.0A high torque motor gives the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hard woods.
- The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw is equipped with a 32-1/2-inch blade (82.5cm). A rack and pinion fence system makes fence modifications quick and easy with rip capacity and a rolling stand.
- One Dewalt table saw, a 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blade, a rolling stand, a push stick, a miter gauge, a rip fence, two blade wrenches, and a blade guard assembly manual are included in your order.
- The Telescoping Rack and Pinion Fence System adjust the barrier quickly, smoothly, and precisely.
- At 90 degrees, the depth of cut is 3-1/8 inches, and at 45 degrees, it is 2-1/4 inches. A 2-inch dust collector attaches easily to a vacuum for effective dust extraction and little clean-up.