24 OZ vs 32 OZ Water Bottle: when it comes to Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottles, choosing between the ThermoFlask 24 OZ and ThermoFlask 32 OZ Water Bottle might be challenging. Though both are wise decisions, which is the best? The goal of this comparison review of the ThermoFlask 24 OZ Water Bottle and the ThermoFlask 32 OZ Water Bottle is to help you decide which product is better for your needs.
24 OZ vs 32 OZ Water Bottle – Quick Comparison Summary
- The dimensions of the ThermoFlask 32 OZ are 13.89 x 5.24 x 4.61 inches and the Thermoflask 24 OZ are 11.02 x 8.5 x 4.02 inches.
- Compared to the ThermoFlask 24 OZ, the 32 OZ water bottle is quite popular on Amazon.
- ThermoFlask 24 OZ and ThermoFlask 32 OZ Water Bottles have a lot of the same great characteristics, including 24 hours of cold storage and 12 hours of heat storage, BPA-free construction, and compatibility with car cupholders.
- The ThermoFlask 24 oz comes with an insulated water bottle made of stainless steel, whilst the ThermoFlask 32 oz comes with a double-insulated water bottle made of stainless steel.
- While the ThermoFlask 32 OZ has chug and straw lids, the ThermoFlask 24 OZ only has a leak-proof spout lid.
- Prices for the 24 ounce and 32 ounce ThermoFlasks are the same.
24 OZ Water bottle
32 OZ Water Bottle
1 Leak proof spout
Chug and Straw
Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle
Double Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
24 Hours Cold
12 Hours Hot
11.02 x 8.5 x 4.02 inches
13.89 x 5.24 x 4.61 inches
24 OZ vs 32 OZ Water Bottle
ThermoFlask 32 OZ Water Bottle Video
Is this bottle completely leak proof?
Is it possible to purchase replacement straws?
How much does the bottle that holds 24 ounces weigh?
I was wondering if you guys sold replacement seals here on amazon.com.
Will it fit in the cup holder of a regular-sized car? How wide is the bottom of the bottle where the cap goes?
Is the 24 oz cup on the tiny side?
Do you provide the lid for the chug straw as a separate product?
Is there insulation in the straw lid?
When placed in the sun for an extended period of time, does the water bottle's exterior become warm?
Can a normal cupholder accommodate the 40 oz. bottle?
Amazon.com Description: 24 OZ vs 32 OZ Water Bottle
About this item – ThermoFlask 24oz Spout Bottle 2pack FireCracker, Shadow
- The World’s Greatest Lid: A Spout Lid That Doesn’t Leak, Making Pouring and Drinking Easy with One Hand
- Walls on Both Sides: Condensation is avoided because to the sweat-proof construction. Yeti Water Bottle vs Hydro Flask
- 18/8 Grade for Food Use Stainless steel does not contain BPA or other toxins, and it does not rust.
- Ice cubes fit easily, and the wide mouth makes cleanup a breeze.
- Drinks may be kept ice cold for up to 24 hours thanks to the vacuum insulation.
About this item – Thermoflask Double Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle with Two Lids, 32 Ounce, Cobalt
- Premium Hydration: We provide insulated hydration solutions in a range of colours and sizes, including 24 oz and 40 oz. When adventure calls, these insulated water bottles’ handy size fits in most cup holders, backpack pockets, and your hand.
- Without a cooler (or a microwave), keep your drinks warm all day! Our stainless steel double-wall vacuum insulated bottles guarantee that the temperature of your beverage will remain exactly how you like it throughout the day.
- Excellent for regular outdoor activities or trips including hiking, camping, biking, sports, picnics, and more. Use one hand to drink easily and in a regulated manner. Straw or chug? Your decision. Both are yours! Please make sure the straw lid is fully extended for the best flow.
- Daily Adventure: With ThermoFlask insulated stainless steel water bottles, adventure is waiting. They support a healthy, active lifestyle by keeping you hydrated and rejuvenated. Soups and other hot liquids retain their heat for hours whereas cold beverages stay chilled all day.
- Thermoflask Quality: Whether you’re looking for a stainless steel water bottle to hydrate responsibly, an insulated commuter cup, or a reusable water bottle for camping and trekking, ThermoFlask offers what you need!
- Vacuum Insulation: The ThermoFlask’s double-wall and vacuum insulation keep liquids hot or cold for up to 12 hours, respectively. This BPA-free stainless steel water bottle is rust-proof, sweat-proof, and won’t transmit flavours. This water bottle has two caps included: a Chug lid that is novel and leak-proof and a straw lid that has recently been updated to allow for greater flow.
- It is 32 ounces and made of cobalt. Both enable convenient hands-free or one-handed sipping.