Alen Breathesmart 75i vs Classic: If you are interested in purchasing a HEPA air purifier, both the Alen Breathesmart 75i and the Classic are fantastic options to consider. But which of the two options is superior to the other? In this comparative study of the Alen Breathesmart 75i and the Classic, we’ll look at the two different items side by side to determine which one offers a superior choice.
Alen Breathesmart 75i vs Classic – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Alen Breathesmart Classic, the Alen Breathesmart 75i is far more popular on Amazon.
- The price of the Alen Breathesmart 75i is significantly higher than that of the Alen Breathesmart Classic.
- The coverage area of the Alen Breathesmart Classic is only 1100 square feet, which is significantly smaller than the coverage area of the Alen Breathesmart 75i, which is 1300 square feet.
- The maximum power consumption of an Alen Breathesmart 75i device is 45 watts, whereas the maximum power consumption of an Alen Breathesmart Classic device is 105 watts.
- In comparison, the lifespan of an Alen Breathesmart Classic Filter is 9 to 12 months while it is operating nonstop, whereas the lifespan of an Alen Breathesmart 75i Filter is 12 to 15 months.
- Both the Alen Breathesmart 75i and the Alen Breathesmart Classic have some great similarities, like a HEPA filter, a touch control method, an H13 HEPA filter, being engineered to function well, having an ionizer feature, designer color panels, a smart sensor and an air quality indicator, and much more.
- The H13 HEPA Pure Filter is included with the Alen Breathesmart 75i, whereas the H13 HEPA VOC/Smoke Filter is included with the Alen Breathesmart Classic.
- The noise level of the Alen Breathesmart 75i is 49 dB, while the noise level of the Alen Breathesmart Classic is only 25 dB.
- The weight of the Alen Breathesmart 75i is 27 pounds, but the weight of the Alen Breathesmart Classic is 32 pounds.
- In comparison, the Alen Breathesmart Classic has dimensions of H 26.75″ (67.95) x W 17.75″ (45.09 cm) x D 10″ (25.40 cm), while the Alen Breathesmart 75i has dimensions of 11.5″D x 18.5″W x 27″H.
- The cord length of the Alen Breathesmart 75i is 7 feet, whereas the cord length of the Alen Breathesmart Classic is only 6 feet.
Alen Breathesmart 75i
Alen Breathesmart Classic
1,300 Square Feet
1,100 Square Feet
Designer Color Panels
Smart Sensor & Air Quality Indicator
Power Consumption on Highest Settings
Filter Life (Running 24/7)
Best Air Purifier for Your Space
Master Suites, In-Law Suites, Open Concept Floorplans, Large Living Rooms, Game Rooms, Open Office Spaces, Finished Garages, Basements, Workshops, Classrooms
Master Bedrooms, Open Concept Floorplans, Big Bedrooms, Game Rooms, In-Law Suites, Living Rooms, Open Office Spaces, Finished Garages, Basements, Workshops, Classrooms
Speed 1: 95 CFM | Speed 2: 170 CFM | Speed 3: 240 CFM | Speed 4: 280 CFM | Turbo: 350 CFM
Speed 1: 150 CFM | Speed 2: 185 CFM | Speed 3: 225 CFM | Turbo: 290 CFM
CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate)
7ft (213 cm)
Lowest Speed 25 dBa | Highest Speed 49 dBa
Lowest Speed 42 dBa | Highest Speed 56 dBa
Easy to setup and portable
120 AV, 60HZ (3 Prong Power Cord)
120 AV, 60HZ (2 Prong Power Cord)
Forever Guarantee | with Product Registration & Active Air Filter Subscription
Forever Guarantee | with Product Registration & Active Air Filter Subscription
11.5″D x 18.5″W x 27″H
26.75″ (67.95) x W 17.75″ (45.09 cm) x D 10″ (25.40 cm)
What is this machine's decibel rating?
Can this be placed against a wall, or does it need space behind it to function properly?
Is there a significant rise in electric costs if it runs continuously?
Is there any ozone produced?
Will this device filter or kill the coronavirus?
Is there a remote control for this?
Is it simple to modify filters and other components?
This machine is for the master bedroom and is quite noisy. Thank you very much.
How frequently should the filters be changed?
Is there a pre-filter for big particulates?
Is there ozone in this all-natural breathsmart?
Does this unit aid in the removal of pet odors? Odors from the litter box?
Is this model available in 220V for overseas shipping?
Amazon.com Description: Alen Breathesmart 75i vs Classic
About this item – Alen BreatheSmart 75i HEPA Air Purifier with Pure Filter. Captures Allergens, Dust, Mold, Germs. App Enabled Smart Home Essential, Living rooms, large rooms, and open concept rooms, up to 1,300 sq. ft
- ALENE AIR PURIFIER MODELS OFFER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE BY COMBINING A STRONG FAN WITH A QUIET MOTOR AND ADVANCED FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY TO DELIVER MAXIMUM AIRFLOW WITH MINIMAL NOISE.
- Even the tiniest pollutants, such as dust, pollen, germs, and bacteria, are eliminated thanks to the H13 medical-grade filters that we use. These filters collect particles as thin as 0.1 microns. The Alen air purifiers are designed to be extremely energy efficient and can operate nonstop, with the entire energy cost amounting to about $0.11 per day.
When the SMART technology, known as SmartSensor, detects the presence of airborne particles, it will automatically modify the speed of the fan.
- You can tell that Alen is working hard to clean the air since he is wearing color-coded rings. Air quality was rated as follows: blue for excellent, green for good, orange for fair, red for poor, and purple for very poor (high amounts of particulates).
- Room Size: The BreatheSmart 75i can circulate the air in rooms up to 1,300 square feet in size every 30 minutes while being completely silent. Ideal for use in living rooms, expansive rooms, and open concept areas
- The Alen BreatheSmart 75i is Alen’s most powerful air purifier, catching the most particles in your air in the shortest amount of time. This purifier is a pure powerhouse. Even in expansive areas, its power and effectiveness are sufficient to combat the most pervasive contaminants.
- The H13 HEPA PURE FILTER is our most popular filter for purifying the air in your home by removing common allergies as well as pollution. You will be able to breathe easier knowing that the H13 HEPA Pure filter removes 99.9% of dust, allergens, and dangerous fine particles that are as small as 0.1 micron. This filter is perfect for purifying the air in your home on a daily basis, as well as for people who suffer from asthma and allergies.
About this item – Alen BreatheSmart Classic HEPA Air Purifier with Smoke/VOC Filter, Absorbs VOCs from Cigarette, Wildfire Smoke, Noxious Gas. Captures Allergens, Dust. Living rooms, and large rooms up to 1,100 sq. ft
- Strength in Value: The BreatheSmart Classic, at a tenth of the price, provides robust filtration and exceptional performance in large rooms.
- Alen air purifiers are designed to operate exceptionally well by delivering maximum airflow with minimal noise thanks to their mix of a strong fan, a quiet motor, and cutting-edge filtration technology. If you’re concerned about breathing in dust, pollen, germs, or bacteria, don’t worry—our H13 medical-grade filters can trap particles as small as 0.1 microns. Since Alen air purifiers are built to run continuously, they only incur a daily energy cost of $0.25.
- The H13 HEPA VOC/SMOKE FILTER removes noxious gases and odors from smoke and chemical fumes. The 2.7 pounds of active carbon in this filter effectively removes smoke and other chemical vapors from the air, keeping your home odor-free and your lungs healthy. For areas prone to wildfires and for filtering out more chemical and VOC emissions, the VOC/smoke filter is the way to go.
- Alen provides the only Forever Guarantee in the business. Lifetime protection for your Alen air purifier is included with a filter subscription. We promise to take care of any problems you have with your device at no cost to you.
- The BreatheSmart Classic, with its silent operation and effective air circulation, may be used in rooms up to 1,100 square feet in size. Ideal for use in living rooms and other spacious areas