All Clad MC2 vs D3: The All Clad MC2 and All Clad D3 are both fantastic options for a fry pan, but which one is superior? When comparing All Clad MC2 with All Clad D3, we are attempting to discover which product is superior.
All Clad MC2 vs D3– Quick Comparison Summary
- The dimensions of the All Clad MC2 are 20.3 x 12.9 x 3 inches, whereas the dimensions of the All Clad D3 are 20.83 x 12.52 x 3.72 inches.
hile All Clad D3 weighs 4.74 pounds, All Clad MC2 weighs 4 pounds.
The All Clad D3 is equipped with LID; however, the All Clad MC2 does not have LID.
Because of the additional features, All Clad D3 is cheaper than All Clad MC2.
Compared to the All Clad MC2, the All Clad D3 fry pan is extremely popular on the market.
The capacity of the All Clad MC2 is 5 quarts, whereas the capacity of the All Clad D3 is 4.5 pounds.
Both the All Clad MC2 and All Clad MC2 D3 have some amazing qualities in common, like the use of stainless steel, being oven safe up to 600 degrees F, having a 3-ply bonded design, having a 12-inch fry pan, having a limited lifetime warranty, being dishwasher safe, being easy to clean, and many more.
While the All Clad MC2 has a nonstick coating, the All Clad D3 does not have a nonstick coating.
All Clad MC2
All Clad D3
3-ply bonded design
12-Inch Fry Pan
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Is Dishwasher Safe
Easy To Clean
Oven safe up to 600 degrees F
Date First Available
March 29, 2001
October 11, 2013
20.3 x 12.9 x 3 inche
20.83 x 12.52 x 3.72 inches
Does food stick to the pan, or do I need to cure it first?
I'm curious if this fry pan is genuinely made in America; some All-Clad products are made in China. Please notify me.
Where is this manufactured?
Is there an 18/10 sign on the pan's bottom?
Why is it so difficult to clean this pan?! I recently purchased. The first All-Clad. However, adhering and staining. Even with a friend like Barkeep. Please assist.
How does this pan stack up against the 4112? Although the descriptions sound comparable, the pricing is significantly lower (with a lid.) Simply because of the sale?
Is it true that the lid is created in China and/or not in the United States, as stated?
Is there nostick?
Amazon.com Description: All Clad MC2 vs D3
About this item – All-Clad 7112 MC2 Professional Master Chef 2 Stainless Steel Bi-Ply Bonded Oven Safe PFOA Free Fry Pan Cookware, 12-Inch, Silver
- curved stainless steel handles with stainless steel rivets that are firmly fastened to accommodate a chef’s underhand grip.
- Wide flat base and adaptable low-profile design on a 12-inch fry pan.
- The 3-ply bonded design has a stainless-steel interior (not a nonstick interior), an aluminium core, and a brushed aluminium exterior for quick, even heating throughout, and easy cleanup.
- The timeless yet useful design of the Master Chef range is demonstrated by this traditional, slope-sided fry pan. It is large enough for a professional kitchen and is still completely practical in a home where huge meals are prepared at 12 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth.
- Its polished 18/10 stainless steel handle has a groove on top, a rounded bottom, and a hole at the end for hanging on a hook or peg. The handle is riveted to the pan using stainless steel for robustness.
- The long handle won’t be damaged by an oven’s greatest heat while remaining cool on the cooktop. Cookware from Master Chef has a lifetime warranty against flaws and ought to be hand cleaned.
- This cookware is part of All-Master Clad’s Chef line’s (MC2) second generation, and it features accents made of stainless steel and brushed aluminium for a modern appearance.
- Like other well-known cookware lines from All-Clad, the Master Chef line offers devoted chefs all the qualities that have earned All-Clad an unrivalled reputation across the world.
- A three-ply, bonded construction is essential to its great performance. Heat is distributed evenly across the bottoms of pots and pans and all the way up the sides thanks to a substantial core of pure aluminium sandwiched between the brushed aluminium exterior and an 18/10 stainless steel interior. Because of the interior’s high polish, it is corrosion- and stick-resistant. All the fitting lids, handles, and rivets are made of glistening stainless steel.
Made in the USA; limited lifetime warranty; oven-safe up to 600 degrees F.
- On the base is the capacity, and the flat stainless-steel lids trap heat and moisture.
- The All-Clad MC2 12-Inch Fry Pan may be used to sear, brown, and pan fry anything from eggs to meat. Food may be easily tossed or turned with a spatula in this pan thanks to its flat bottom and flared sides.
- This pan has bonded tri-ply construction with an aluminium core and a stainless steel exterior and cooking surface for quick, uniform heating, just like the rest of the MC2 Collection cookware from All-Clad. This will become a long-lasting go-to cooking tool because of its stick-resistant 18/10 stainless steel interior (not a nonstick) and long, comfortable handle.
About this item – All-Clad D3 Stainless Cookware, 12-Inch Fry Pan With Lid, Tri-Ply Stainless Steel, Professional Grade, Silver
A common cooking item with a flat base and flared, medium-sized edges for simple flipping and tossing
Cooks proficiently This collection provides cooks with the quick and even heat distribution they need to sear, sauté, and simmer for better culinary outcomes. It has three bonded layers of stainless steel and sensitive aluminium.
12-inch covered fry pan with a multipurpose low-profile form, wide flat base, and Up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit oven and broiler safe; induction compatible; limited lifetime guarantee
Compatible with all cooktops, even induction ones, and suitable for use in ovens and broilers up to 600 °F
The lid is made of stainless steel and is secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to provide a secure grip and some style.
Simple to clean Instead of using the dishwasher, we advise hand washing your cookware with a sponge and mild detergent to keep your All-Clad D3 pieces looking brand new. In the end, you might want to pause a little longer. Additionally, meal after meal, it will seem spotless because of its mirror-polished surface. Visit our website for additional cleaning advice.
Contoured stainless-steel handles that are firmly fastened to the base with stainless-steel rivets; etched capacity
lasts forever Our D3 cookware is handcrafted in our Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, factory using ultra-durable stainless steel that is created in the USA and won’t tarnish or warp, so it will cook like new for years.
Durable stainless steel is encased in an aluminium core for even heating throughout the 3-ply bonded construction.
A responsive aluminium core is joined with two layers of strong stainless steel in the traditional tri-ply structure for optimal durability and quick, uniform heat delivery.
A starburst-finished, highly polished frying surface provides stick resistance, is simple to maintain, and won’t react with food.
Suitable for all cooktops The D3 Collection is extremely versatile and works with all types of cooking surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction. Even the oven or broiler (up to 600 °F) will work.