Arctic Silver 5 vs Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut: Choosing between Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut and Arctic Silver 5 might be challenging. Which of the following is more valuable: Arctic Silver 5 or Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut? Using any of these thermal pastes has a number of benefits, but which one is the best? This review includes a comparison of the Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut with the Arctic Silver 5.
Arctic Silver 5 vs Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut – Quick Comparison Summary
- The Arctic Silver 5 and the Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut are two of Amazon’s most popular items.
- The Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut is a more cost-effective choice.
- Both are suitable for use with a laptop or a desktop computer.
- The Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Composition is comprised of aluminium, whereas Arctic Silver 5 is 99.9% pure silver.
- Arctic Silver 5 has a thermal conductivity of 8.9 W/mK, whereas Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut has a thermal conductivity of 12.5 W/mK.
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
Arctic Silver 5
Item Dimensions LxWxH
25.2 x 25.2 x 7.6 inches
8.5 x 2.5 x 6 inches
1Gram(5, 11, 37 Gram) Option
99.9% Pure Silver
Date First Available
September 14, 2015
April 13, 2017
Item model number
About this item – Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut The High Performance Thermal Paste for Cooling All Processors, Graphics Cards and Heat Sinks in Computers and Consoles (1 Gram)
- EXTREMELY high thermal conductivity of 12.5KW achieved with even smaller particles, is perfect for even the most demanding configurations and can also be used in industrial cooling systems
- THERMAL COMPOUND PASTE EASY TO USE – Thanks to a specially constructed syringe and a spatula for spreading thermal grease included. It guarantees a simple, pleasant and precise distribution of the paste on your processor or graphics card
- LONG ACTION – Provides long-lasting effect, thanks to its characteristic and specialized structure, Kryonaut thermal paste does not dry out even at 80° Celsius degrees
- SURPRISING EFFECTS – Already at the first use of this thermal solution, you may experience a drop in temperature, which will reduce the loudness of your equipment and improve the comfort of use
- NUMBER 1 ON THE MARKET – Confirmed by many tests, the most popular choice meets the highest quality standards not only of standard computer users but also of avid Overclocking fans
About this item – Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste
- 99.9% pure micronized silver
- Non-electrically conductive
- Will not separate, run, migrate or bleed
- Thermal conductance: >350 000W/m2 degreesC (0.001 inch layer)
- Easy to apply and remove
Arctic Silver 5 offers a new level of performance and stability because to its unique high-density filling of micronized silver and increased thermally conductive ceramic particles. Arctic Silver resellers may be found all over the world. The Arctic Silver 5 premium thermal compound is the industry standard. Arctic Silver 5 is designed to work with a variety of bond lines between contemporary high-power CPUs and high-performance heatsinks or water-cooling systems.
By weight, Arctic Silver 5 has over 88 percent thermally conductive filler. Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminium oxide, and boron nitride particles in addition to micronized silver.