Beurer BM55 VS Omron: Which is better: the Beurer BM55 or the Omron? Both of these blood pressure machines have advantages, but which one is the best? This review compares the Beurer BM55 with the Omron.
Beurer BM55 vs Omron – Quick Comparison Summary
In comparison, the Beurer BM500 is less popular. On Amazon, Omron Platinum is more popular.
The Beurer BM55 is less expensive.
Beurer comes with up to two users’ total of 120 measurements, whilst Omron Platinum comes with two users’ total of 200 readings. Each user can save up to 100 readings.
The Beurer BM55 has a large screen, but the Omron Platinum has dual LCD screens. Beuer BM500 Has no Bluetooth But Omron Platinum Has.
Both of them are rapidly reading backwards to the previous reading.
The alert indicator is included on both the Beurer BM500 and the Omron Platinum.
Automatic Arm Blood Pressure Monitors
Automatic Arm Blood Pressure Monitors
Laptop, Gaming Console, Desktop
4 AA batteries required. (included)
7.5 x 3.3 x 4.7 inches
Stores Up To
120 Readings for Two Users
200 Readings for Two Users
About this item – Beurer Automatic Upper Arm Machine, Largest Backlit Display – 120 Sets Memory, Includes Batteries, Carrying Case, Home Use BP Machine Kit, Patented Technology, Large Cuff Circ. 8.7”-16.5”
- MEDICAL CLASS ACCURACY – The German engineered digital bp measurement device measures and stores systolic + diastolic blood pressure and heart rate with clinical precision – the XL LED display gives you a great visual experience, making readings clearer
- ADJUSTABLE SOFT CUFF & EASY TO USE – The extra large adjustable cuff is easily wearable on small & large upper arms – this fully automatic blood pressure checker is ideal for people with different arm size – from 8″ to 17″ in length
- PATENTED RESTING INDICATOR – Beurer Blood Pressure Machine is equipped with our patented resting indicator that will allow the user to identify if you are resting properly during the reading to avoid fals results, making this BP monitor more accurate than others
- HEART DISTRUBANCES – This upper arm BP machine is sensitive enough to identify any irregular heartbeats which might go unnoticed by you – by measuring blood pressure it can also check your heart rate and pulse.
- MULTIPLE USERS – No more manual recording – The Heart rate monitor stores up to 60 measurements for up to 2 users, easy to track and monitor your whole family’s results – perfect for professional use to observe multiple patients
- EASY READING – A color scale shows you at a glance if you have high blood pressure or low blood pressure, once the measurement is done an arrow will appear pointing to the WHO color scale identifying by ample system – this makes it easy to understand your BPM weather you are at risk or have a normal blood pressure
- ACCESSORIES & SUPPORT INCLUDED – The BP kit includes batteries, a storage case, and a cuff (for upper arms up to 16.5”)
About this item – OMRON Platinum Blood Pressure Monitor, Premium Upper Arm Cuff, Digital Bluetooth Blood Pressure Machine, Stores Up To 200 Readings for Two Users (100 readings each)
- The OMRON Platinum Upper Arm Monitor provides unlimited memory and stores 200 total blood pressure readings for 2 users. The OMRON Platinum Upper Arm Monitor also works with the OMRON Connect free app.
- The high morning average indicator alerts the user if systolic or diastolic measurements are out of normal range in the morning, when there is a higher risk for heart attack or stroke. This feature is unique to the Gold and Platinum series monitors.Do not wash or immerse your monitor and arm cuff or other components in water
- The OMRON Platinum monitor features a backlit dual-display LCD monitor with easy navigation that allows the user to immediately compare the current reading to the previous reading. The backlight feature is only available with the Platinum Monitor.Do not use any abrasive or volatile cleaners
- Backed with a 6-year warranty, the longest of any OMRON monitor, OMRON stands behind the accuracy and quality of our products
- The convenient AC adapter helps make sure your monitor is ready whenever you are and eliminates the worry of changing the batteries in your OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor
- This product meets the Validated Device Listing (“VDL”) criteria for validation of clinical accuracy, based on the independent review and acceptance of documentation submitted by the manufacturer