Bissell Big Green BG10 vs 86T3: When it comes to cleaning machines for carpet and upholstery, what distinguishes the Bissell Big Green BG10 and the Bissell Big Green 86T3 models? The purpose of this comparison study between the Bissell Big Green BG10 and the 86T3 is to determine which of these two products is the superior carpet and upholstery cleaning machine.
Bissell Big Green BG10 vs 86T3 – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Bissell Big Green BG10, the Bissell Big Green 86T3 Professional Carpet Cleaner has a huge amount of popularity on Amazon.
- The Bissell Big Green BG10 comes at a high price; however, the Bissell Big Green 86T3 is more affordable.
- The Bissell Big Green BG10 has a warranty that is only valid for one year, whereas the Bissell Big Green 86T3 has a warranty that is valid for five years.
- When compared, the cleaning path width of the Bissell Big Green BG10 is 10 inches, while the cleaning path width of the Bissell Big Green 86T3 is 10.5 inches.
- While the Bissell Big Green BG10 does not have these additional features, the Bissell Big Green 86T3 comes with a 9-foot long reach hose, a 6-inch tough stain tool, and three 8-ounce bottles of formula.
- Both the Bissell Big Green BG10 and the Bissell Big Green 86T3 have some of the same great characteristics, like a power cable that is 25 feet long, a tank that can hold 1.75 gallons of liquid, a power rating of 12 amps, and a carry handle, among many other things.
- The Bissell Big Green BG10 comes equipped with two rows of revolving brushes, whereas the Bissell Big Green 86T3 Brush System is a rotating powerbrush that lifts dirt.
- The weight of the Bissell Big Green BG10 is 42 pounds, whereas the weight of the Bissell Big Green 86T3 is 51.4 pounds.
- Bissell Big Green BG10 Dimensions are 20.5 x 11 x 42.25 inches, but Bissell Big Green 86T3 Dimensions are 20.5″D x 11″W x 42.25″H.
Bissell Big Green BG10
Bissell Big Green 86T3
5-Year Limited Warranty
Cleaning Path Width
9ft Long Reach Hose
6 inches Tough Stain Tool
3 8oz Formula included
Power Cord 25 Feet
Tank capacity is 1.75 Gallons
2 Rows Rotationg
Rotating, Dirtlifter Powerbrush
20.5 x 11 x 42.25 inches
20.5″D x 11″W x 42.25″H
Can this be used on bare floors?
What's the distinction between the BG10 and the 10N2?
Is this better than the Bissell professional-grade big green deep cleaning machine?
Can it be used in conjunction with the BISSELL 2X Professional Deep Cleaning Formula? What is the best cleaning solution for BG10?
What is the distinction between the professional and commercial models?
Is it possible to extend the handle? If not, how long will it take? I'm 5'10" and don't want to bend over to reach a 3' height.
What is the distinction between BG10 and 86T3?
What about pet urine stains? What about pet vomit stains?
What is the difference between this and the Rug Doctor?
Is there a discernible difference in cleaning between the 10N2 Bissell Big Green deep cleaning machine and the Bissell Big Green 86T3?
What effect does this have on cleaning up to the carpet's edge or corner? I'm concerned because one reviewer stated that it dispenses from the back, which won't moisten certain regions.
How hard would it be to get this machine to the second floor? My townhouse is two stories tall and has carpet on both floors.
Is it necessary to use Bissell cleaning products with this machine?
Amazon.com Description: Bissell Big Green BG10 vs 86T3
About this item – Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 Deep Cleaning 2 Motor Extractor Machine
- The product does not come with a hose of any kind.
- How to Make the Most Out of Your BG10 Extractor: An Accessory for Upholstery Watching this video will help you become more familiar with using the upholstery attachment that comes with your BG10 extractor. This is an excellent choice for cleaning the upholstered things at your business, including the stairs, chairs, and other upholstered goods. Make sure to give us a call or get in touch with us through our website if you need any further information.
- strong suction that extends to all edges. 2 storage tanks with high capacities
- A Huge Solution to a Huge Problem The BG10 extractor comes with a number of advantages. It is easy to use thanks to its forward and backward movement capabilities and up to 50 feet of cleaning distance, and it provides a strong solution for deep cleaning both carpets and upholstered furniture with the addition of an upholstery tool that is sold separately.
- Instructions for Utilizing Your BG10 Extractor One of the most efficient ways to clean carpets and upholstered furniture is with a BG10 extractor, which can be found here. If you still have questions after seeing this video, you can read the instructions that are provided below or give our staff a call. In this video, we go through how to operate your BG10 extractor.
- 12 amps is the power rating.
- The cleansing of commercial spaces in depth 2 The design of the motor Clean in both the front and the back.
- The large, purified water tank can be removed for convenient refueling.
- flow indicator that keeps track of how much water and solution are currently in the tank and alerts you when it’s time to refill it.
- We are able to assist you if you own a BG10 extractor and are in need of replacement components, more cleaning solution, or the purchase of attachments such as the upholstery attachment.
- Replacement components, attachments, cleaning solutions, and various types of cleaning equipment are all available for purchase from our company. Simply give us a call or browse our accessories and parts section to order components over the internet.
About this item – Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner
- In addition to that, it features a 9-foot-long reach hose and a 6-inch tough stain tool that can be used to remove spots and stains from stairs and upholstery. Because the height of the handle can be adjusted, you may choose a position that is most comfortable for you when you are cleaning.
- 9 feet of long-reach hose with a tough stain tool that is 6 inches in diameter You’ll have an easier time cleaning stairs, upholstery, and locations that are hard to reach.
- Utilize in conjunction with the BISSELL PRO MAX Clean with Protect Formula. Get rid of stubborn stains and grime that have ground in over time.
- The XL DirtLifter PowerBrush is what you need. A total of eight rows of bristles are able to get deep into the carpet fibers, thereby releasing and removing embedded dirt.
- 25 feet of power cord. Offers increased reach while remaining simple to maneuver.
- There are two large tanks. When cleaning the adjustable handle, make sure to keep the clean water and the dirty water separate. Choose a height that is at a level that is satisfactory for you.
- surpasses the cleanliness of the leading rental Get cleaning results comparable to those of a professional. Power Rating: 12 amps.
- Based on the ASTM F2828 test, the cleaning results of the Bissell Oxy Multi-Purpose formula were compared to those of the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 carpet cleaner using that brand’s most popular formula.
- Each and every purchase helps save animals. The BISSELL Pet Foundation is an organization that BISSELL is happy to assist in its efforts to help save homeless animals.
- When it’s convenient for you, the BISSELL® Big Green® achieves cleaning results on par with those of professionals. This deep cleaner outperforms the leading rental* since it is equipped with features such as an 8-row DirtLifter® PowerBrush and high suction that eliminates embedded dirt and stains.