Blue Sky Fire Pit vs Solo Stove: What separates the Blue Sky Fire Pit and Solo Stove from each other in terms of tabletop fire pits? The goal of this comparison analysis between the Blue Sky Fire Pit and Solo Stove is to determine which is the best tabletop fire pit.
Blue Sky Fire Pit vs Solo Stove – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Blue Sky Fire Pit, the Solo Stove Mesa Tabletop Fire Pit with Stand enjoys a significant advantage in terms of market popularity.
- While the Solo Stove Mesa is a bit on the pricey side, the Blue Sky Fire Pit is more affordable.
- While the Blue Sky Fire Pit is only available in black, the Solo Stove is available in a total of five different colors.
- The material used in the construction of Blue Sky Fire Pits is heavy-duty steel that has been coated in high-temperature paint to ensure a long service life, whereas the material used in Solo Stoves is stainless steel.
- While the Solo Stove features a 360 Signature airflow design, the Blue Sky Fire Pit comes equipped with integrated airflow technology, which not only ensures a superior burn but also eliminates the risk of excessive smoke.
- Both the Blue Sky Fire Pit and the Solo Stove Mesa have a number of outstanding characteristics in common, including a low-smoke outdoor tiny fire, a carrying/travel bag, a dual fuel design, an easy-to-assemble and use design, an easy-to-light design, a long-lasting design, an ultra-portable design, and a lot of other characteristics.
- The stand is included with the Solo Stove Mesa. It provides a stable platform for Mesa to sit on, and when it’s time to store it, you can fold up the legs and store it inside Mesa.
- The weight of the Blue Sky Fire Pit is 14.8 pounds, whereas the weight of the Solo Stove is 1.4 pounds.
- The dimensions of the Blue Sky Fire Pit are 12.5 D x 15 W x 15H, but the dimensions of the Solo Stove Mesa are 6.1 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches.
Blue Sky Fire Pit
INFUSED AIRFLOW TECHNOLOGY
360° Airflow Design
5 Different Colors
Easy to assemble and use
BUILT TO ACCOMMODATE HIGH TEMPERATURES
14.8 lb pounds
12.5″D x 15″W x 15″H
6.1 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches
What are the interior dimensions (diameter and height) of the burn chamber volume in the 15" version?
Where is this manufactured?
Will the heat damage my lawn?
Is this tough to put together? I'm a little concerned because it comes in two pieces, and expert assembly is available for $140.
What distinguishes this fire pit from a pellet fire pit?
We are experiencing significant smoke after adding more pellets. We only put in a few at a time. Why is there so much smoke following the original fire?
Is it safe to burn firewood in it?
Is this an ant fire pit? And why is the price $75 higher than it should be?
Forgive me, but for its size, why wouldn't I put a sterno in a tin or porcelain cup?
Is there a lid to suffocate the fire if necessary?
Do you know if this is permitted if the area has a campfire ban?
Can any type of wood be used?
How should you clean the outside of your stainless steel Solo Mesa stove?
Can this be used as a valid heat source for a back porch table, or is it purely decorative?
Can I use the pellets I normally use for my pellet grill?
Amazon.com Description: Blue Sky Fire Pit vs Solo Stove
About this item – Blue Sky Outdoor Living Ridge Portable Fire Pit, Portable Smokeless Fire Pit with Carrying Bag, Black
- Blue Sky Outdoor Living Spaces: Fire Pits with High Efficiency Spending more time outside can improve our lives. It forces us to slow down, relax, and concentrate on what brings us joy.
- Blue Sky Outdoor Living carries a wide range of outdoor accessories that will enhance the beauty and feel of your outdoor space, assist you in exploring your outdoor passion, increase the atmosphere of your outdoor experiences, or allow you and your family to spend more time outside.
- Dual Fuel Design: Burns regular firewood, wood pellets, or a mix of the two to generate tremendous heat in the burn chamber that can reach 1,400 degrees Fahrenheit (760 degrees Celsius).
- built to resist high temperatures The portable fire pit has a one-of-a-kind construction that allows the grate within the pit to flex under high heat. Because the portable fire pit can reach temperatures of over 1,900°F (1038°C), it is critical that our design accommodate this flexing.
- We enhanced the quantity and strength of our grate welds to support this flexing even further. The grating can thus flex without breaking.
Time spent outside is time well spent.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: Fits into the provided carrying case and measures 15.76″ x 12.5″ for quick and convenient transport on any outdoor trip.
PORTABLE SMOKELESS FIRE PIT: Provides a quick and easy method to enjoy a fire for all of your outdoor activities, such as tailgates, barbecues, beach or camping trips, and backyard campfires.
- INFUSED AIRFLOW TECHNOLOGY: Provides a great burn with no additional smoke, sparks, ash, or embers.
- Strong construction: heavy-duty steel construction with a high-temperature, heat-resistant black powder-coated finish ensures long-term durability in harsh outdoor conditions.
About this item – Solo Stove Mesa Tabletop Fire Pit with Stand | Low Smoke Outdoor Mini Fire for Urban & Suburbs | Fueled by Pellets or Wood, Stainless Steel, with Travel Bag, 6.9 x 5.1 in, 1.4lbs, Deep Olive
- MINIATURE EASY TO LIGHT PERSONAL FIRE BOWL: For days when you just want a quick fire, go from box to burn in minutes. Simply lay your fuel inside and light your firestarter to enjoy a warm fire from the fireplace in a matter of minutes, whether you’re a novice or an expert. To keep your smokeless flame going, simply add fuel when it goes out.
- Dual fuel permits versatility. Mesa’s capabilities extend beyond the use of a single fuel source. With the accompanying pellet burner adaptor, you can burn pellets or any other fuel you have on hand. Mesa’s flames will burn ultra-hot with its signature 360° airflow, whether you’re using pellets or wood.
- Dress up your top meal experience: Mesa, the tabletop fire pit that offers warmth to the table, is well adapted for backyard and urban settings. The Mesa is a smaller version of our popular Solo Stove Fire Pits that is ideal for terraces, balconies, and tiny gardens.
- LONG-LASTING AND PORTABLE: The Mesa is built of highly durable 304 stainless steel, is surprisingly lightweight, and will not crumble under the pressure of an ultra-hot roasting flame, just like Solo Stove’s best-selling fire pits. You can rely on the Solo Stove Mesa Tabletop Fire Pit to help you create memorable experiences. 6.9 × 5.1 in, 1.4 lbs. Dimensions (HxW): 6.9 x 5.1 in, 1.4 lbs.
- includes a safe burning stand and a nylon carry bag: Give your fire pit a firm foundation. Simply place Mesa in the center of your fire and light it. Fold in the legs and nest your stand within Mesa’s portable carry bag when you’re ready to pick it up and go for compact storage and ultimate portability.
- Mesa Solo Stove Tabletop Fire Pit It should not be impossible to enjoy a fire because of a missing backyard. The Mesa is a tiny design that you can use on your balcony or terrace and is based on our well-liked Solo Stove Fire Pits. The Tabletop Fire Pit, with dual fuel capabilities and signature 360° airflow, illuminates your table in a safer and less smoke-filled manner than other mini fire pits. Mesa is made of 304 stainless steel and is extremely robust. It is also surprisingly lightweight and will not cave under the pressure of an ultra-hot flame.