Bluetti AC300 vs AC200MAX: It’s challenging to choose between the Bluetti AC300 and Bluetti AC200MAX when it comes to outdoor generators. Though both are wise decisions, which is the best? This comparison of the Bluetti AC300 and Bluetti AC200MAX is meant to aid you in determining which product is the better option for you.
Bluetti AC300 vs AC200MAX– Quick Comparison Summary
In comparison to the Bluetti AC300, the Bluetti AC200MAX is the most popular outdoor generator on the market.
Bluetti AC200MAX is less expensive than the more expensive Bluetti AC300.
The wattage of the Bluetti AC300 is 3000 watts, whereas the wattage of the Bluetti AC200MAX is 2200 watts.
Bluetti AC300 has 10 charging options, whereas Bluetti AC200MAX has 7 charging options.
While Bluetti AC200MAX only has a two-year warranty, Bluetti AC300 has a four-year warranty.
Both the Bluetti AC300 and Bluetti AC200MAX have some of the same fantastic features, like a 28-hour Mini-Fridge 60-watt charge, a 40-hour CPAP charge, 170 phone 10-watt charges, a 17-hour charge for a 100-watt projector, and many more.
The weight of the Bluetti AC300 is 47.62 lbs, whereas the weight of the AC200MAX is 62 lbs.
Bluetti AC300 dimensions are 9.84 x 11.81 x 7.87 inches, whereas Bluetti AC200MAX dimensions are 16.5 x 11 x 15.2 inches.
Wall / Sun / Car / Generator / EV Station / Wind Turbine / Roof Solar / Lead-acid battery
Ways To Recharge
Dual Wall Outlet
Mini Fridge (60W)
Date First Available
February 21, 2022
November 19, 2021
9.84 x 11.81 x 7.87 inches
16.5 x 11 x 15.2 inches
Q1: What devices can the AC300&B300 charge/power?
Q2: How long will my gadget be powered with the AC300&B300?
Q3: What type of solar panel should I get?
Q4: How many B300 battery modules can be linked to one AC300?
Q1: What devices can AC200MAX charge/power?
Q2: How long would AC200MAX keep my gadget powered?
Q3: What type of solar panel should I get?
Q4: Can I charge the AC200MAX using solar panels and a wall outlet at the same time, or do I need to use two AC adapters?
Amazon.com Description: Bluetti AC300 vs AC200MAX
About this item – BLUETTI Expandable Power Station AC300 and B300 External Battery Module, 3072Wh LiFePO4 Battery Backup w/ 6 3000W AC Outlets(6000W Peak), Solar Generator For Home Backup, Vanlife, Emergency
- [16 Flexible Ports]: The 30A RV port on the NEMA TT-30 is ideal for devices powered by vehicles and a travel trailer. Additionally, it has a 3000W AC, 100W USB-A, wireless charging, and a car port.
- [24/7 Home Backup UPS]: Connect the AC300 and B300 power systems to your home’s grid so you can always have power in your house. The UPS power system can only be installed by a certified electrician.
- What you receive the BLUETTI AC300 power station, the B300 expansion battery, the 15A AC charging cable, the Multifunctional DC charging cable, the car charging cable, the user manual, the 4-year guarantee, and the helpful local/online customer support.
- We developed an entire line of solar power storage items for adventurers and various off-grid lifestyles from a single concept—a portable, powerful source of electricity.
- [Expand Your Power At Will]: A B300 LFP battery pack is connected to an AC300 with a 3000W inverter to increase its capacity to 12,288Wh. During power outages, you may meet all of your electricity needs for DAYS!
- [Quick Charging] – A 30A AC charging cable (not included) or dual recharging with 2400W PV + 1800W AC input to achieve a maximum input of 3000W may fully recharge a Bluetooth AC300 or B300 in less than 1.5 hours.
- BLUETTI prioritizes design, service, and quality above all else and will continue to do so.
About this item – BLUETTI Portable Power Station AC200MAX, 2048Wh LiFePO4 Battery Backup, Expandable to 8192Wh w/ 4 2200W AC Outlets (4800W Peak), 30A RV Output, Solar Generator for Outdoor Camping, Home Use, Emergency
Design, service, and quality have always been and will continue to be BLUETTI’s top priorities.
You get a BLUETTI AC200MAX portable charger, a 400W AC adapter, a solar/car charging cable, an XT90-aviation cable, a user manual, a guarantee that covers defects for 24 months, and helpful in-person support from a pleasant team.
Based on the concept of providing adventurers and those living off the grid with a portable, powerful source of electricity, we’ve developed a suite of solar power storage solutions.
With its 2048 Wh LFP cells and 2200 W inverter, the [Powerful Beast]—AC200MAX power station is a safe and reliable power hub on the go or away from the grid.
[Incredibly Rapid Charging]: The AC200MAX accepts up to 900 W of solar power and 400 W of AC power. Both methods can charge it to full in under 2 hours.
[Expandable Capacity]: The AC200MAX can accommodate two BLUETTI B300 (3072 Wh) batteries for a total of 8192 Wh or two B230 (2048 Wh) batteries for a total of 6144 Wh, providing more than enough juice for any device.
[16 Ports for ALL of Your Devices] A NEMA TT-30 and a 12V/30A DC port are ideal for those living in a recreational vehicle. The wireless chargers support wireless charging in addition to AC/USB-A/Car ports and 100 W PD.