Bluetti EB150 vs Jackery 1000: There are two excellent choices for Portable Power Stations: Bluetti EB150 and Jackery 1000. But which one is the better option for your needs? We’re comparing the Bluetti EB150 with the Jackery 1000 to see which one is the better product.
Bluetti EB150 vs Jackery 1000 – Quick Comparison Summary
The Bluetti EB150 is less expensive.
The weight of the Bluetti EB150 is 37.9 pounds, whereas the weight of the Jackery 1000 is 22 pounds.
The Bluetti EB150 has a total of 1000w and two power outlets, but the Jackery 1000 has a total of three power outlets, each of which is 1000w.
In comparison, the Bluetti EB150 has two USB ports, each of which can handle 18W, while the Jackery 1000 has only one USB port, which can handle 45W.
People love the Jackery 1000 Portable Power Station Explorer on Amazon more than the Bluetti EB150.
The battery capacity of the Jackery 1000 is 1002 WH, but the battery capacity of the Bluetti EB150 is 1500 WH.
The EB150 and Jackery 1000 both have a digital display, a DC on/off switch, an AC on/off switch, an overload protection circuit, and a power of 1000 watts each.
In addition, the Bluetti EB150 Battery Cell is a top-brand lithium polymer battery cell with a 2500+ cycle life, and the Jackery 1000 Battery will last around 5 years at 2000 cycles.
Cable Internet Plan Speed Compatibility
14.6 x 6.5 x 14.4 inches
13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 inches
AC Wall Outlet
~10 Hours for a full charge
~7 Hours for a full charge
4 Ports 3A Max
2 Ports (1 Quick Charge 3.0)
USB C Ports
1 Port 45W
2 Ports PD18W (5V 3A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A)
AC Power Outlets (110V)
2 Ports 1000W each
3 Ports 1000W each
Is it possible to connect two Maxoak power stations in parallel for a bigger circuit, such as an 1800 watt cooktop?
What happens if the device runs out of power? Is it capable of self-protection in low-voltage situations?
Is it possible to use during solar charging?
How many AH batteries are there in this?
How many Amp Hours does it have?
Is it necessary to ground solar panels in order to charge them?
What gauge should I obtain if I need an extension wire for a solar panel (10 or 14)?
Is this a comprehensive package, and will I receive everything I require when I place my order? Including solar panels as a source of power?
Is it possible to charge gadgets while they are charging? (charging through pass-through)
In the event of a power outage, can I leave them plugged in to run my aquarium dc pumps (30+30 watts)?
Amazon.com Description: Bluetti EB150 vs Jackery 1000
About this item – MAXOAK Portable Power Station EB150 1500Wh AC110V/1000W Camping Solar Generator Lithium Emergency Battery Backup with 2 AC outlet Pure Sinewave,DC12V,USB-C for Outdoor Road Trip Travel Fishing
- Most household appliances under 1000W, such as blenders, TVs, dryers, and laptops, require two 110V AC outlets.
- 1*45W USB-C power supply for USB-C devices such as MacBook/MacBook Pro laptops and PD Type-C phones
- With a wide solar recharge range of 16-60V (OCV), you may connect several solar panels in series or parallel to supply up to 500W of solar energy, and the MAXOAK EB150’s pre-installed MPPT controller allows the power station to be recharged 40% quicker. To recharge the power station, we propose using an SP120 (120W) or SP200 (200W) solar panel. Various power needs with multiple outputs
1* DC12V regulated for car gadgets such as a mini-fridge, car vacuum cleaner, and so on.
- Solar/AC/Generator Recharge1) With the addition of a solar panel, this power generator can be recharged by the sun (open circuit voltage must be 16V68V (Max), maximum power 500W, solar panel not included).When hooked into a wall socket, this power station may be completely charged in 7.5-8 hours.
- The time it takes for a solar panel to charge varies depending on the solar panel, for example. 2* SP200 200W Solar Panels in series: approximately 5–5.5 Hrs.To recharge your car, you’ll need to purchase a power inverter (300W).
- What You Should Expect 1 EB150 portable power station, 1 200W AC wall charger, 1 PV Solar Charging Cable (DC7909 to MC*4, 1.7m), 1 User Manual
- Indoor and outdoor equipment that you use a lot should be running in case there is a power outage or you aren’t near a wall outlet at the time.
- The MAXOAK EB150 Huge Capacity Power Station is packed with 1500Wh of lithium power storage and a huge AC inverter of 1000W, making it ideal for high-power devices such as blenders, drills, and hair dryers (Max.1000W). It may be used for a variety of purposes, including household usage, outdoor activities, RV travel, and so on.
- 4*5V3A (Max) USB for phones, tablets, cameras, fans, lights, and other electronic devices.
- “High-Efficient Solar Generator” is a term used to describe a solar generator that is extremely efficient.
About this item – Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000, 1002Wh Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) with 3x110V/1000W AC Outlets, Solar Mobile Lithium Battery Pack for Outdoor RV/Van Camping, Emergency
The Explorer 1000 comes with three standard PURE SINE WAVE AC ports, allowing you to power additional AC gadgets and appliances. An extra plus for the design: unlike most other portable generators, this one allows for pass-through charging while protecting the battery life. Bluetti EB150 vs Jackery 1000
Upgrade to Endless Solar Power: The Explorer 1000 may be upgraded to a Solar Generator 1000 system by adding two Jackery Solarsaga 100W solar panels. The improved MPPT technology increases conversion charging efficiency by 23%.
With such a large capacity, this Explorer will make little to no noise, giving you both quiet and power.It has a well-designed interior and exterior to assure the product’s safety when charging your electronics and appliances.
1 Jackery Explorer 1000 (1002Wh Portable Power Station), 1 AC Adapter, 1 Car Charger Cable, 1 SolarSaga Parallel Adapter Cable, 1 User Manual
This Explorer contains 3 PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets, 2 USB-C connectors, and 1 Quick Charge 3.0 connector, and has a 1000W power and a 1002Wh capacity. For your outdoor and domestic requirements, it will power your full-size refrigerator, TV, heater, electric grill, blanket, and more.