Bose SoundTouch 10 vs 20: Which of the two outstanding options for wireless speakers, the Bose SoundTouch 10 or the Bose SoundTouch 20, is superior to the other? We are looking to discover which of the Bose SoundTouch 10 and Bose SoundTouch 20 models is the superior product. Therefore, we will compare and contrast these two models.
Bose SoundTouch 10 vs 20 – Quick Comparison Summary
- The dimensions of the Bose SoundTouch 20 are 4.1 inches by 12.4 inches by 7.4 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Bose SoundTouch 10 are 3.43 inches by 5.56 inches by 8.34 inches.
- Both the Bose SoundTouch 10 and the Bose SoundTouch 20 include some of the same fantastic features, such as a remote control, fast and simple control, and compatibility with voice-control devices that are enabled by Alexa.You can save your preferences as one of the six presets.Utilizing the SoundTouch app, you can organize and take command of your music.
- The weight of the Bose SoundTouch 10 is 2.89 pounds, while the weight of the Bose SoundTouch 20 is 7 pounds.
- When compared to the more expensive Bose SoundTouch 20, the Bose SoundTouch 10 is a more affordable option.
- When compared to the Bose SoundTouch 20, the Bose SoundTouch 10 is an extremely well-liked wireless speaker on Amazon.
- The Bose SoundTouch 20 features an OLED display, but the Bose SoundTouch 10 lacks this capability.
- The Bose SoundTouch 10 speaker has the capability of stereo pairing, but the Bose SoundTouch 20 speaker does not have this capability.
- The Bose SoundTouch 20 comes equipped with its own Ethernet port; the Bose SoundTouch 10 does not have this particular function.
Bose SoundTouch 10
Bose SoundTouch 20
in-built Ethernet port
3.43 x 5.56 x 8.34 inches
4.1 x 12.4 x 7.4 inches
Save your favorites to six presets
Compatible with Alexa-enabled voice control devices
One speaker for a world of music
Bose SoundTouch 10 Review Video
Bose SoundTouch 20 Review Video
Is it possible to attach it to a television as a speaker?
I'm trying to figure out whether if I have numerous S.Touch spkrs and want to play a song from Android (youtube), etc., would they all connect and play?
Is this speaker compatible with my iPod Classic?
Does the Series 3 speaker work as a WiFi access point, or does it rely on an existing access point in the home?
Is there a battery in this item? or does it have to be plugged in all of the time?
Will flac files streaming from my NAS be supported by the system?
Amazon.com Description: Bose SoundTouch 10 vs 20
About this item – Bose SoundTouch 10 wireless speaker, works with Alexa
- Voice control is possible with Alexa (Alexa device sold separately).
- Ask away; with the new Bose Skill for Alexa, you can now manage your SoundTouch speakers with your voice using any Alexa-enabled device, such as the Echo Dot.
- a member of a multi-room wireless speaker family that will grow with you Wireless network compatibility with 802.11 b/g/n
Bose’s smallest one-piece wireless speaker provides room-filling sound and Instant Listening.
- Use the powerful app, the intuitive remote, or the six presets to get to your music as quickly as possible.
- It plays music services like Amazon Music, Spotify, Internet radio stations, and your saved music collection over your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices.
- A Network Attached Storage (NAS) drive may be used to play music saved on a hard disk without the need for a computer.
- Western Digital MyCloud and Synology drives are recommended. Most others will work, but they haven’t been well tested.
About this item – Bose SoundTouch 20 wireless speaker, works with Alexa
- The unique acoustic design makes a small speaker sound great, so it’s great for bedrooms and kitchens.
- It works with Alexa for voice control (the Alexa device is supplied separately). The remote dimensions are 4.5 H x 1.75 W x 0.5 D inches.
- You can use your voice to play music on your SoundTouch speaker with any Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Amazon Echo Dot.
- It has six presets for your favorite podcasts, stations, and playlists, as well as an OLED display for time, song, and station information, among other things. Audio formats supported include MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, and Apple Lossless.
- Lossless Power consumption of 90 W
It plays music services such as Amazon Music, Spotify, Internet radio stations, and your personal music collection over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices.
- Wireless network compatibility with 802.11 b/g/n It’s part of a family of multi-room wireless speakers that are meant to expand with you. Consider having fast, simple access to millions of songs, thousands of radio stations, and all of your saved music whenever you want it.