Bose SoundTouch 20 vs 30: Both the Bose SoundTouch 20 and the Bose SoundTouch 30 are great alternatives when it comes to wireless speakers manufactured by Bose. But, which one is considered to be the superior model? Discover the answer in our analysis. In this comparison analysis, the Bose SoundTouch 20 and the Bose SoundTouch 30 will be compared and contrasted to figure out which one is better.
Bose SoundTouch 20 vs 30 – Quick Comparison Summary
- The weight of the Bose SoundTouch 20 is 7 pounds, while the weight of the Bose SoundTouch 30 is 18.52 pounds.
- The Bose SoundTouch 20 is more affordable, while the SoundTouch 30 is more costly.
- The dimensions of the Bose SoundTouch 20 are 4.1 inches by 12.4 inches by 7.4 inches, while the dimensions of the Bose SoundTouch 30 are 7.1 inches by 17.1 inches by 9.7 inches.
- Both the Bose SoundTouch 20 and the Bose SoundTouch 30 include some of the same features, such as the ability to save your favorites to a total of six presets; a display screen that shows the time, song, and information; and compatibility with voice-control devices that are enabled by Alexa.
- When compared to the Bose SoundTouch 20, the Bose SoundTouch 30 Wireless Speaker is extremely popular.
- The Only Thing That Makes These Two Wireless Speakers Unique Both the SoundTouch 20 and the SoundTouch 30 from Bose are wireless speakers. The SoundTouch 20 Wireless Speaker is a compact wireless speaker that delivers clear, room-filling sound. According to the manufacturer, the SoundTouch 30 Wireless Speaker is the best-performing wireless speaker from Bose.
Bose SoundTouch 20
Bose SoundTouch 30
4.1 x 12.4 x 7.4 inches
7.1 x 17.1 x 9.7 inches
1 CR2 batteries required.
1 CR2 batteries required.
Compare SoundTouch wireless speakers
Compact wireless speaker delivers clear, room-filling sound
The best performing wireless speaker from Bose
Works with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to deliver music
Compatible with Alexa-enabled voice control devices
Display screen for time, song and information
Save your favorites to six presets
Set up and control your music with the SoundTouch app
Does the Series 3 speaker work as a WiFi access point, or does it rely on an existing access point in the home?
Is there a battery in this item? or does it have to be plugged in all of the time?
Is it capable of receiving AM/FM?
Is it possible to connect a Bose standalone CD player to a Series III system? If so, what are the requirements (cables, etc.)?
Is this Apple Airplay compatible?
What is the distinction between sound touch30and20?
Amazon.com Description: Bose SoundTouch 20 vs 30
About this item – Bose SoundTouch 20 wireless speaker, works with Alexa
- Power consumption of 90 W part of a multi-room wireless speaker family that will evolve with you.
- The remote is 4.5 H x 1.75 W x 0.5 D inches and works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device available separately).
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices are used to play music services such as Amazon Music, Spotify, Internet radio stations, and your personal music collection; 802.11 b/g/n wireless network compatibility.
- A proprietary acoustic design produces a huge sound from a small speaker, making it ideal for bedrooms and kitchens. Imagine having fast, simple access to millions of songs, thousands of radio stations, and all of your saved music at your fingertips at any time.
- There are six presets for your favorite podcasts, stations, and playlists, as well as an OLED display with time, song, station, and other information.
- All supported audio formats include MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, and Apple Lossless. Lossless With any Amazon Alexa-enabled device, such as the Amazon Echo Dot, you can control your SoundTouch speaker with your voice.
About this item – Bose SoundTouch 30 wireless speaker, works with Alexa
- With six presets on the remote or the speaker itself, SoundTouch is the only way to quickly locate your favorite music.
- With unique waveguide technology and high-performance drivers, the SoundTouch 30 wireless speaker fills even the largest spaces with deep, rich, true-to-life sound.
- Begin with one and gradually add more. Each speaker connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth devices to play the same music or different music in each room.
With the new Bose Skill for Alexa, you can now manage your SoundTouch speakers with your voice using any Alexa-enabled device, such as the Echo Dot.
- You want quick access to millions of songs, thousands of radio stations, and all of your saved music at any time. And you don’t want to simply hear it; you want to experience it.
- It’s easy. Simply launch the Alexa app. Under the Skills menu, type “Bose.” Simply follow the easy instructions. And please, ask away. Common Orders Ask Bose to play, Alexa. Ask Bose to play in the kitchen, Alexa.