Braun 70S vs 70B: The Braun 70S and Braun 70B are both great options if you’re looking for men’s electric shaver replacement heads. But which of the two is the best? We’ll compare the two items side by side in this Braun 70S vs. Braun 70B comparison study to see which is the superior choice.
Braun 70S vs 70B– Quick Comparison Summary
Price: The prices of the Braun 70S and Braun 70B are the same.
Popular: Compared to the Braun 70B, the Braun 70S is a much more popular men’s electric shaver replacement head on Amazon.
Dimension: Braun 70S dimensions are 0.98 x 3.99 x 4.37 inches, while Braun 70B dimensions are 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches.
Weight: Braun 70S weighs 0.2 ounces, and Braun 70B weighs 0.71 ounces.
Similarities: Both the Braun 70S and Braun 70B have some of the same fantastic features, such as replacing the shaver head every 18 months, the Braun shaving cassette cutting over 6,000,000 hairs, being battery powered, and much more.
Color: The color of the Braun 70S is silver, while the color of the Braun 70B is black.
Shaving Cassette Cuts
Recommended Uses For Product
Number of Blades
Replacing The Shaver Head Every 18 Months
Age Range (Description)
0.98 x 3.99 x 4.37 Inches
0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 Inches
Is it possible to find out why the price has more than tripled in the last six months? Is it being phased out? I paid $31 for it in July, and it's now worth more than $100.
Is it going to make my beard soft in any way?
Is this suitable for 740s-6?
Will this work with my type 6692?
Braun CS disputes that type 7 shavers feature more than one shaver head and foil. An s and a are listed on Amazon. What's going on?
Does this fit the Braun 740s-7?
Is this an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) item? "Braun" is a little suspicious in the seller's listing.
Amazon.com Description: Braun 70S vs 70B
About this item – Braun Series 7 70S Electric Shaver Head Replacement Cassette – Silver
- The NFL’s Official Electric Shaver and the World’s #1 Foil Shaver BrandReplacement heads are available for Braun Series 7 shavers (models 720, 760, 790, 799, and 797) and should be changed every 18 months.A new razor head results in a 25% closer shave. Maintain regular cleanings for best results. Braun 9310CC And 9370CC
- The cutter block should then be turned 90 degrees and pulled off while being held at the ends to prevent contact with the blades. You can simply reverse the process to install new parts.
The cutting components inevitably begin to deteriorate with time. To keep your shave brief and restore your electric shaver to new condition, we advise replacing the shaver head every 18 months. Your shaver body will last for years if you regularly replace the shaver head.
Your Braun shaving cassette removes more than 6,000,000 hairs in 18 months.
Low cost, high performance Your Braun shaver will typically remove 6,000,000 hairs in 18 months.
How do you change the shaving head? For older models that contain a cutter block and a foil as two separate parts, you must replace the parts in two steps: First, take off the foil by pulling it off or hitting the release button on your razor, if it has one.
After doing this hard work for a long time, the cutting parts will wear down, which could make shaving less close and comfortable.To ensure your shaver’s peak performance, Braun suggests replacing the foil and cutter block every 18 months for a smooth shave each day.
About this item – Braun Replacement Shaver 70 B Black, Compatible with Series 7 Razors
- Designed for: ShaversFeatures:OptiFoilProduct Type:Foil Replacement and
- CutterColour:BlackBraun recommends that you replace the foil and cutter block of your shaver every 18 months to keep it running at its best.Every day for a great shave.
- How do you change the head of your shaver?For older machines that have a foil and a cutter block as distinct parts,
- The parts must be replaced in two steps:Remove the foil first, either by pressing the shaver’s release button or by removing the foil.Then, turn the cutter block 90 degrees and pull it out,
- Making sure to hold it by its ends so you don’t touch the blades.To install replacement parts, simply reverse the procedure.