Braun 70S vs 73S: The Braun 70S and Braun 73S are both great options if you need men’s electric shaver replacement heads. But which of the two is the best? We’ll compare the two items side by side in this Braun 70S vs. 73S comparison review to see which is the superior choice.
Braun 70S vs 73S– Quick Comparison Summary
Both the Braun 70S and 73S are priced similarly.
While the Braun 73S weighs 0.53 ounces, the Braun 70S weighs 0.2 ounces.
Braun 73S dimensions are 3.15 x 0.79 x 5.79 inches, compared to Braun 70S dimensions of 0.98 x 3.99 x 4.37 inches.
Compared to the Braun 73S, the Braun 70S is the most widely used men’s electric shaver replacement head on the market.
The Braun 73S is a newer model, whereas the Braun 70S is an older model.
COMPATIBILITY WITH BRAUN 70S This replacement head is compatible with the Series 7 razor models 720cc, 730cc, 735s, 750cc, 760cc, 790cc, and 795cc, as well as the Braun 73S. This replacement head is compatible with Series 7 razor models 7020, 7027, 7071, 7075, and 7085.
Both the Braun 70S and the Braun 73S have amazing features in common, like the requirement to be replaced every 18 months, efficient shaving (shaves an average of 6,000,000 hairs), battery power, and many more.
Recommended Uses For Product
Shaves An Average
6,000,000 Hair Cuts
6,000,000 Hair Cuts
Replace Every 18 Months
0.98 x 3.99 x 4.37 Inches
3.15 x 0.79 x 5.79 Inches
Why is this replacement cartridge so much more expensive than the rest for the other series? The suggested pricing on Braun's website is $44, not $99!?
What about my type 6692?
Has Braun (P&G), in light of the many bad reviews from 2017 to 2019, made any changes to the 1970s replacement head?
Is there a substitute for the Braun 7505 cutter?
What distinguishes the two 73S replacement heads? Silver and blue
I have a Series 7 shaver that needs a new head. I got 52s the last time. What should I order now?
Amazon.com Description: Braun 70S vs 73S
About this item – Braun Series 7 70S Electric Shaver Head Replacement Cassette – Silver
- Your Braun shaving cassette removes more than 6,000,000 hairs in 18 months. The cutting components inevitably begin to deteriorate with time.
- To keep your shave brief and restore your electric shaver to new condition, we advise replacing the shaver head every 18 months. Your shaver body will last for years if you regularly replace the shaver head.
- The NFL’s Official Electric Shaver and the World’s #1 Foil Shaver BrandReplacement heads are available for Braun Series 7 shavers (models 720, 760, 790, 799, and 797) and should be changed every 18 months.A new razor head results in a 25% closer shave. Maintain regular cleanings for best results.
- Low cost, high performance Your Braun shaver will typically remove 6,000,000 hairs in 18 months. The cutting components will eventually deteriorate as a result of carrying out this demanding activity, which could result in a less close and comfortable shave.
- To ensure your shaver’s peak performance, Braun suggests replacing the foil and cutter block every 18 months for a smooth shave each day.
- How do you change the shaving head? For older models that contain a cutter block and a foil as two separate parts, you must replace the parts in two steps: First, take off the foil by pulling it off or hitting the release button on your razor, if it has one.
- The cutter block should then be turned 90 degrees and pulled off while being held at the ends to prevent contact with the blades. You can simply reverse the process to install new parts.
About this item – Braun Series 7 Electric Shaver Replacement Head, Easily Attach Your New Shaver Head, Compatible with New Generation Series 7 Shavers, 73S, Silver
- How to change the head on your razor 1. To remove the old replacement part, push it up from the front to the back.
- 2. To restore your Braun shaver to new condition, simply click the replacement head into place.
An electric razor from Braun can remove an average of 6,000,000 hairs in 18 months.
- This causes the cutting edges to gradually wear out, which may cause a less comfortable shave. To maintain top performance, Braun advises replacing the foil and knife block of the men’s electric shaver every 18 months.
- Your electric beard razor will take care of you if you take care of it.
- Efficiency By often changing the shaving head, you can achieve a closer shave with fewer strokes for more comfortable skin.
Every 18 months, replace Your razor will be restored to like-new condition after you replace the head, keeping it operating at its best for years to come.
German caliber Every Braun shaver head is created in Germany using top-quality materials.