Breville BOV845BSS vs BOV800XL: What is the difference between the Breville BOV845BSS and the Breville BOV800XL? Both are outstanding Smart Ovens with incredible capabilities, but which is the superior model?
What is the Most Reliable and Efficient Smart Oven? In this Smart Oven comparison study, we’ll determine which oven is the best choice.
Breville BOV845BSS vs BOV800XL – Quick Comparison Summary
- On Amazon, the Breville BOV800XL is quite popular. Both the Breville BOV845BSS and the Breville BOV845BSS are Smart Ovens.
- BOV800XL AND BOV845BSS are both stainless steel ovens with IQ systems and slow cooking functions.
- The BOV800XL has nine cooking functions, while the Breville BOV845BSS has ten.
- Both the Bov800xl and the Bov845BSS come with a one-year warranty, a power rating of 1800 watts, and a voltage range of 110 to 120 volts.
- Both include an LCD display that allows you to conveniently access the built-in smart functionality and select from 9 and 10 cooking options; the LCD also shows when pre-heating is complete and immediately starts counting down the cooking time for ideal results.
Brushed Stainless Steel
Element iQ System
1 Year Limited Product Warranty
1 Year Limited Product Warranty
Slices of bread
6 slices of bread
6 slices of bread
One Oven Rack; 12 x 12 inch Enamel Baking Pan; 12 x12 inch Enamel Broiling Rack and 13 inch Non-Stick Pizza Pan
12 x 12 inch Enamel Baking Pan; 12 x12 inch Enamel Broiling Rack and 13 inch Non-Stick Pizza Pan
About this item – Breville BOV845BSS
- A high-performance countertop oven, the Breville Smart Oven Pro with Element iQ System Use the convection mode to save cooking time by up to 30% and pick from 10 cooking functions while an inside oven light leads you to perfection.
- Element iQ System (Element iQ): Smart algorithms guide electricity to where and when it’s needed, using 5 independent quartz components, to provide the optimal cooking environment for flawless results every time; Fast 1800 Watt preheat speeds up the preparation of your meals.
Convection Powered: The convection option on the Smart Oven Pro cuts cooking time by up to 30%; The heated air within the oven is circulated by an integrated fan, which speeds up the cooking process by removing the cold air that surrounds your food.
- 10 Cooking Modes: This flexible countertop oven has ten cooking functions to help you get ideal results: Toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies Reheat, Slow and Warm Cooking
- Slow Cooking with a Smart Oven Feature: Use the slow cook function to tenderise meat and generate rich tastes over a lengthy period of time at low temperatures; Cook on low for up to 10 hours before the setting switches to keep warm.
- Large Capacity: Interior measures 18.5 x 15.7 x 11.1 inches, providing enough space for 6 pieces of bread, a 13-inch pizza, roast chicken, and a 9-cup muffin tray, as well as slow cooking with a 4.4-quart Dutch oven.
- Interior Oven Light: At the end of the cooking cycle, an integrated oven light goes on to assist you see inside; Automatic shut-off and a button that may be managed separately; Components that can be replaced, such as your standard big oven
- LCD Display: LCD display for easy access to the built-in smart functionality, with ten culinary options to select from. When the pre-heat is complete, the LCD automatically starts counting down the cooking time for ideal results.
Included Accessories: 12 x 12 inch Enamel Baking Pan; 12 x 12 inch Enamel Broiling Rack; 13 inch Non-Stick Pizza Pan
- Limited Product Warranty of One Year; Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts; Power: 1800 Watts
About this item – Breville BOV800XL
- The Breville Smart Oven with Element iQ System is designed for the home chef who need a high-performance, versatile convection countertop oven. Use the convection mode to save cooking time by up to 30% and pick from 9 cooking functions.
- SYSTEM OF ELEMENT iQ: Smart algorithms guide electricity to where and when it’s needed, using 5 independent quartz components, to provide the optimal cooking environment for flawless results every time; Fast 1800 Watt preheat speeds up the preparation of your meals.
- POWERED BY CONVECTION: The convection setting on the Smart Oven cuts cooking time by up to 30%; The heated air in the oven is circulated by an integrated fan, which speeds up the cooking process by elevating hotter air and lowering cooler, less dense air for faster heating.
- 9 COOKING ACTIVITIES: 9 cooking functions lead you to perfection in this multipurpose countertop oven: Toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, and warm
- LARGE CAPACITY: Interior measures 18.5 x 15.7 x 11.1 inches, with enough area for 6 pieces of bread, a 6 cup muffin tray, and a perfectly cooked 13-inch pizza.
- LCD DISPLAY: LCD display for easy access to the built-in smart functionality; 9 cooking settings to select from; When the pre-heat is complete, the LCD automatically starts counting down the cooking time for ideal results.
- NON STICK CAVITY COATING: The internal walls of the oven have a nonstick coating that makes cleaning a breeze.
- 12 x 12 inch Enamel Baking Pan; 12 x 12 inch Enamel Broiling Rack; 13 inch Non-Stick Pizza Pan INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- PRODUCT WARRANTY: 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY; Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts; Power: 1800 Watts
- Placing the oven on a flat, dry surface is essential. On all sides of the appliance, make sure there is a minimum of 4″ (10cm) of room.
Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro Countertop Convection Oven, Brushed Stainless Steel- FAQS…
1 Question: What’s the difference between the bake and roast functions, and how does the slow cook function differ from baking or roasting at a low temperature?
Answer: The Element IQ technology included in all Breville Smart Ovens adjusts the time and temperature to achieve a range of results depending on our own test kitchen findings. Bake is a more mild method of achieving the desired temperature, whereas roast is a more forceful method. The Slow Cook mode allows you to cook for extended periods of time and keep your food warm for up to 10 hours at a set temperature. Without an automatic Keep Warm mode, the Bake function has a significantly broader, less precise temperature range and is restricted to two hours total cooking time.
2 Question: Is it possible to use aluminium foil in this oven?
Answer:Because the BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro resembles a typical home oven, it may be handled with comparable expectations. Because of the quartz heating elements (two top, two bottom, with a shield but still partially exposed) and the cavity’s size, care should be used while using foil to avoid direct contact with the top heating elements. It is unquestionably necessary and suggested that the foil be carefully aligned and firmly wrapped to avoid any contact with the heating components.
3 Question: Is it possible to utilise a roasting temperature probe?Will the door close after that? – I’m also looking at the new Wolf toaster oven to see how they compare; any information is appreciated.
Answer: Nice oven, however if you’re considering the same oven I did, $550 is a little much. It’s nice that there’s a temperature probe built in, but perhaps you’ll be able to calibrate it. Otherwise, it will be inaccurate. I calibrate the probe I use by boiling some water and testing it; it should read 212 degrees (I’m not sure where you reside). So if it reads higher or lower, I may decrease or raise the thermometer. Just something to think about.
4 Question: I keep hearing about the breville oven’s electric fuse issue, and I’m hesitant to buy one. What has Breville done to address this safety concern?
Answer: As I said in my earlier response, Breville costs $120 for repair. Keep an eye on the fuse situation! We enjoyed this device for two years till it suddenly quit working. Exactly as reported by a slew of other people. I attempted to repair the fuse myself, but it is far from simple. We ultimately decided to buy a new oven, opting for the Cuisinart, which comes with a 3-year guarantee. We would have loved to replace this one, but we had already spent $280 for it and couldn’t bring ourselves to give Breville more money.
5 Question: what are the inside measurements?
Answer: The shelf area measures 13 1/4 inches broad by 11 inches long “a depth However, the back of the oven is rounded out to accommodate the 12 people “As well as a pizza pan. It’s 5 o’clock “From the shelf to the bottom of the top heating element, it’s a long way up. In it, I can use both my #8 cast iron pan and the bottom of a pot “Dutch oven for 8 people. I can also make a cake in a bundt pan. I also bake bread and am capable of baking two loaves at once. However, if my bread rises too much, it develops a few of dark brown spots on the top as a result of being too close to the heating elements. It still tastes fantastic and saves me a tonne of time compared to using my regular oven!
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven Convection Toaster Oven, Brushed Stainless Steel – FAQS
1 Question: Is it better to use PFOA-free PTFE or PFOA-free PFOA? This oven appears to be amazing, but I don’t want it to be stick-free; I want it to be healthy. What is the best option?
Answer: In our kitchen/family area, we had a cockatiel in a huge cage about 8′-10′ from the stove/oven. All of my cookware and baking utensils are NONSTICK. He never had a problem throughout his life, and he lived to be 20 years old! I always exercised common sense around him and never sprayed or utilised dangerous fume chemicals. If I was doing a lot of bleach cleaning, I left the windows and doors open and relocated him to another room. I highly doubt that your bird would be harmed by an oven’s coating. Given that practically every family has nonstick cookware and many have birds, I recommend you do some further study.
2 Question: What are the internal divisions? It is critical that I understand this. Answer: Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven The oven is 13.5″ wide, 11.5″ front to back, and 7.25″ high, but only 6″ from the top of the rack to the top of the oven when it is in its lowest position. A 9×13 cake pan and a 13×9 cake pan will fit in the oven “pizza is a delicious food (the back of the oven is rounded out to accomodate a round pan). I just cooked a 6 pound turkey breast in the oven, and I’m not sure I could have done a larger one.
3 Question: What sort of casserole dishes do you think you’ll need for this?
Answer: I successfully employ ceramic, metal, glass, and porcelain. Brownies and casseroles may be baked in an 11×14 pan. a whole ten “When I bake bread or meatloaf, I use a fluted pie plate and two loaf pans. The broiling pan that comes with it is fantastic. GET THE CUTTING BOARD THAT ATTACHES TO THE TOP. You will burn yourself on the top of this great oven if you don’t add usable kitchen counter space and a solid cutting board. The Breville Sous Chef food processor and the Breville Samrt Grill are the finest small appliance purchases I’ve made, and I’m thrilled to have them. All three of these are the finest in their respective classes.
4 Question: Is it possible to use as a rottisserre?
Answer: I don’t use my Breville Smart Oven as a “rotisserie,” but I do roast full chickens 3-4 lbs in it and it works great. I also use an oven roaster with a lid to create less of a mess. Granite Ware 13 has only one model “That is compatible with the Breville. Granite Ware is a low-cost, high-quality material that accomplishes the job effectively.
5 Question: Is it possible to bake a 13×9 pan in this oven?
Answer: Yes, it does, but only if there aren’t any handles on it… I just placed my pyrex dish in to check if it would fit… it didn’t since it had handles on both sides, but I could tell from the bottom that it would fit otherwise.
6 Question: Is this a little too hot for a corian counter? Will it do harm? Thank you very much!
Answer: As someone who has worked in construction for a long time, I can attest to the difficulty of causing heat damage to Corian in the first place. The oven has a height of roughly 1 foot “Ours is mounted high above any surface, allowing any heat to swiftly disperse; it rests on an older type of plastic laminate surface, and it has caused no harm to our worktop in three years of usage.