Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro vs Peel and Dice: It’s challenging to decide between the Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro and the Breville Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice food processors. Though both are great options, which is the best? The goal of this comparison study between Peel and Dice and Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro is to assist you in determining which product is a better fit for you.
Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro vs Peel and Dice – Quick Comparison Summary
- The price of the Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro is much lower.
- Lots of features shared by the Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro and the Breville Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice include 16 cups of capacity for the large bowl and 2.5 cups for the small bowl; a heavy-duty induction motor; a chute for every shape; 1200 watts; a 1-year limited product warranty and a 25-year induction motor warranty; a micro-serrated S-blade; a variable-slicing disc; a storage box; and much more.
- In contrast to the Breville Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice, the Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro is a far more well-liked food processor on Amazon.
- While the Breville Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice material is ABS plastic, the Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro material is Die-Cast Metal Base. High Impact BPA-Free Bowl. Stainless Steel Blades..
- The 2011 release of Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro is an earlier version, and the 2013 release of Breville Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice Released is a newer version.
- The dimensions of the Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro are 12.2″D x 12.9″W x 6.5″H, while the dimensions of the Breville Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice are 17.8 x 561.8 x 561.8 inches.
- While the Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro lacks these features, the Breville Sous Chef 16 Cup Peel and Dice comes with added features, including a 12mm Dicking Kit and a peeling disc.
- The weight of the Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro is 26 pounds, while the weight of the Breville Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice is 35 pounds.
- The Breville Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice and Pro colors are silver and stainless steel, respectively.
Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro
Breville Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice
12mm Dicing Kit
Reversible Shredding Disc
Variable Slicing Disc
Die-cast Metal Base
Ultra Durable BPA-Free Tritan Bowl
Stainless Steel Blades
[LED Display] Timer counts up and down
Warranty : 1 Year Limited Product Warranty and 25 Year Induction Motor Warranty
16 Cup (large bowl) & 2.5 Cup (small bowl)
16 Cup (large bowl) & 2.5 Cup (small bowl)
On and Pulse
On/Off, Pause and Pulse
Date First Available
September 20, 2011
October 1, 2013
Die-Cast Metal Base. High Impact BPA-Free Bowl. Stainless Steel Blades
3 Color Available
12.2″D x 12.9″W x 6.5″H
17.8 x 561.8 x 561.8 inches
Is it safe to put everything in the dishwasher besides the motor base? Is it simple to keep clean? Because it is so difficult to operate, the one I have just stays tucked away in the cabinet.
How does it function when dealing with medium volumes, such as four to five cups?
How do you pull the cord back into itself? It would appear that she does not retract.
honestly justifiable for the cost? It is almost $300 more than the food processor with the next highest rating. I'm not sure which models you're looking at, but the Cuisinart model with the same cup capacity is $100 cheaper, not $300.
Has anyone ever tried using it to create almond butter (or butter from any other nut)?
Is it able to produce dough?
Can it be utilized in the production of nut butters? If that is the case, does that call for a specific attachment?
Does this include the offer of a free dicing kit?
BFPA820bal vs. BFPA800bal Breville What distinguishes those two models from one another?
What distinguishes the Breville BFP820bal from the BFP800xl?
Is this machine compatible with India?
Does this machine puree tomatoes in order to can them?
How difficult is it to open and shut the lid? It literally needs a crowbar to open my Cuisinart.
Amazon.com Description: Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro vs Peel and Dice
About this item – Breville Sous Chef Pro 16 Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel, BFP800XL
- The extra-wide feed funnel of 5.5 inches helps eliminate the need to pre-cut the majority of fruits and vegetables.
- Accessory storage box, which may be kept either horizontally or vertically depending on the available amount of space; stainless steel blades; plastic spatula
- The BFP800XL by Breville, which is their Sous Chef 16 Pro model, The secret to excellent presentation, even cooking, and delicious flavor is maintaining a size that is consistent from bite to bite.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re making nut butter out of nuts, slicing carrots to perfection, or doing any other kind of chopping, dicing, shredding, or kneading; this workhorse will always produce flawless results.
- The Sous Chef 16 Pro delivers a professional level of preparation to any kitchen thanks to its three different feed chute options and its eight precise tools.
- includes two processing bowls that are free of BPA: a large bowl with 16 cups (3.8 liters) capacity and a smaller bowl with 2.5 cups (600 milliliters) capacity for processing.
- The LCD display shows both the count-up and count-down functions of the auto timer; the voltage ranges between 110 and 120 volts.
- Take in All of the flavor Consistent cooking, consistent taste distribution, and a wonderfully textured platter of produce are all made possible by careful slicing and dicing, which creates ideal pieces of the produce. The end result is a dish that not only looks wonderful but also has a delicious flavor.
- Motor for Heavy Duty Using Induction With its direct drive and high-torque 1,200 W motor, the Sous Chef is able to quickly tackle even the most difficult tasks in the extra-large bowl that has a capacity of 3.6 liters (16 cups).
- Out of the box, it has three blades and five discs that can perform multiple functions.
About this item – Breville Sous Chef 16 Cup Peel & Dice Food Processor, Brushed Aluminum, BFP820BAL,Silver
- Induction motor designed for heavy loads The upgraded direct drive, high-torque 1200W motor in the Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice allows it to easily handle the toughest operations in the extra-large 16-cup (3.6-liter) capacity bowl.
- A chute to fit any conceivable form 3. Three options for the feed chute allow for precise results. Breville’s larger dicing area makes more cubes in a single push, and the 360-degree dicing grid enables up to 10 cups of continuous dicing. This is made possible by the fact that the enormous chute can accommodate more produce.
- Cutting dice is no longer an obstacle. The new dicing discs from Breville improve the ease of use and precision to a whole new level. The attachment for dicing works by first slicing the food and then cutting it into cubes. The result of this two-step technique is cubes that are both even and exact.
- Cutting up vegetables is now much simpler. The new dicing attachment for the Breville food processor takes convenience and accuracy to a whole new level. The attachment for dicing works by first slicing the food and then cutting it into cubes. The result of this two-step technique is cubes that are both even and exact.
- The 12mm dicing attachment is an excellent instrument that may be utilized in the preparation of a wide variety of well-liked dishes, including soups and salads. The 8mm and 16mm dicing kits, each of which can be purchased independently, provide a larger variation in the precision cuts they can make.
- To achieve the desired result, peeling does not have to be a painful process. It is possible to peel up to seven potatoes at once with the peeler disc, in addition to other types of food such as beetroot and sweet potatoes. This makes the process of preparing your items much easier.
- the S-blade rotor system The micro-serrated s-blade’s quick motion enables the consistent chopping, mixing, and processing of a wide range of substances.
- Breville’s BFP820 Sous Chef 16 Peel & Dice Food Processor The secret to excellent presentation, even cooking, and delicious flavor is maintaining a size that is consistent from bite to bite. This machine’s precision cut results in even and constant sizing and texture, which makes each dish tastier and more flavorful.
- The unit comes equipped with fresh peeling and dicing discs. You now have even more options to create culinary masterpieces in a matter of minutes, thanks to the three different chute sizes that are intended to accommodate any form.