Brother QL-800 vs QL-810W: It can be challenging to decide between the Brother QL-800 and the Brother QL-810W when it comes to professional label printers. Though both are wise decisions, which is the best? This comparison of the Brother QL-800 and QL-810W is meant to assist you in determining which product is the better option for you.
Brother QL-800 vs QL-810W – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Brother QL-810W, the Brother QL-800 is a far more popular high-speed professional label printer on Amazon.
- The Brother QL-800 is more affordable, while the Brother QL-810W is more costly.
- While the Brother QL-800 can print up to 93 standard address labels per minute, the Brother QL-810W can print up to 110 standard address labels per minute while maintaining a resolution of 300 dots per inch.
- The built-in wireless interface of the Brother QL-810W allows for simple connectivity, allowing you to print from nearly any location without needing to be physically connected to a computer.
- Both the Brother QL-800 and the Brother QL-810W have some of the same incredible capabilities, such as being compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems, being able to print from mobile devices using the iPrint and Label software, having an automatic cutter, printing at a high speed, creating amazing black-and-red labels with Brother DK-2251 tape, and much more.
- The weight of the Brother QL-800 is 2.5 pounds, whereas the weight of the Brother QL-810W is 2.4 pounds.
- The dimensions of the Brother QL-800 are 8.4 by 4.9 by 5.6 inches, while the dimensions of the Brother QL-810W are 9.2 by 5 by 5.7 inches.
Amazing Black/Red Print using DK-2251 (also can use other DK labels/tapes up to 2.4-inches wide)
Die-cut and continuous-length label rolls using the Automatic cutter
Labels per minute print speed (2)
Up to 93
Up to 110
Windows- and Mac-compatible
Mobile printing via iPrint & Label app (1)
Android only with USBtoGO cable(3)
Wireless interface and Li-ion Battery capable (option) (3)
High Speed Printing
Print Amazing Black/Red Labels Using Brother DK-2251 Tape
No Ink or Toner Required!
Wireless, Ultra Fast
8.4 x 4.9 x 5.6 inches
9.2 x 5 x 5.7 inches
I work as a programmer. Is it possible to send raw data or commands to this through USB? If so, how so?
Is there any laminated clean room paper that we can use with this label printer?
Is it possible to print barcodes with this printer?
What type of label paper do you require for this? I need to print labels for my delivery goods.
I recently got this, but I'm disappointed because it only prints in black and red. Is it possible to print words in black alone?
Why does it require two lithium batteries? Does it work with a battery or an alternating current power supply?
Are the labels self-stick?
I understand that this is a wireless printer, but can it also be connected to a USB port to print as a backup?
So, does this printer work with iPads?
Is this label maker capable of producing small (1square) price tag labels?
Is this compatible with the Apple iPad? Can I also order bespoke oval labels in orange and black?
Can I use my brother's QL 800 and a QL 810 on the same computer when they are in different parts of the store?
Does it produce 1" x 1" barcode labels?
Amazon.com Description: Brother QL-800 vs QL-810W
About this item – Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer, Lightning Quick Printing, Plug & Label Feature, Brother Genuine DK Pre-Sized Labels, Multi-System Compatible – Black & Red Printing Available
- capable of printing postage from your desk for shipments and envelopes.
Monochrome printer output is available.
- DK-2251 produces stunning black and red labels.
- Wireless connectivity technology is used.
- The form factor is all-in-one.
- For the best results, use Brother Genuine DK Label Supplies. Genuine Brother DK labels and tape are designed to produce high-quality labels when used in conjunction with your Brother QL Label Printer.
- With Brother Genuine Supplies, you can get the best results and protect your Brother QL Label Printer. Note: Using non-genuine Brother consumables may cause harm to your Brother QL Label Printer and may void the warranty. Visit the manufacturer’s website for additional information.
- Brother QL-800 Professional High-Speed Label Printer The Brother QL-800 is a professional, high-speed label printer with unique technology that allows you to print in black and red on the entire label with great visibility. Prints black and white labels quickly for envelopes, shipments, file folders, barcodes, and other commercial applications.
- Brother DK pre-sized, easy-peel labels and continuous-length paper and film tapes are printed. Banners and signage up to 3 feet long can be cut automatically.
- It prints up to 93 standard address labels per minute at 300 dpi in black text.
- There is no need for ink or toner! Brother QL label printers use direct thermal printing, which eliminates the need for costly ribbon, ink, or toner replacements. Print pre-sized, easy-peel black and white labels for packages, envelopes, and more using a range of Brother DK rolls. It’s simple to switch between rolls. Simply place them in Make low-cost paper labels for shipments, envelopes, file folders, name badges, postage, and other items.
- Maximum print speed in black and white: 40.
About this item – Brother Printer Wireless, Fast Electronic Label (QL810W), Black
- Genuine DK Label Supplies from Brother Genuine DK label rolls produce high-quality labels. DK-2251 is used to make black and red labels.
- Create low-cost paper labels for parcels, envelopes, file folders, name badges, postage, and other items. Compatibility with various operating systems: Mac OS X 10.11.x, 10.10.5, 10.12.x, 10.13.x, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2008.
- DK 2251 produces stunning black and red labels; cutter life: up to 300,000 (die-cut labels) and 150,000 (continuous labels).
- Wireless label printing To print labels wirelessly from your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use the Brother iPrint & Label App (2).
- Adaptable Connectivity The built-in wireless interface allows you to print from practically anywhere without being tied to a computer. Can also be shared via a network.
- Printing that is quick and efficient Reduce the amount of time you spend waiting for labels by printing at high speeds—up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text. (1).
- Up to 110 standard address labels per minute with 300 dpi black text When linked to a wireless network, you can create and print labels from your mobile device. Windows Symbols (Clipart in the editor): 1,379.
- compatible with both Windows and Mac. AirPrint, Brother iPrint, and Label are compatible with mobile devices.
- Print from nearly anywhere or share on a network with ease.