Brother SE1900 vs PE800: The Brother SE1900 and Brother PE800 are both top picks for embroiderers if you’re seeking one. But which of the two is the best? In this comparison study between the Brother SE1900 and Brother PE800, we’ll compare the two items side by side to see which is the superior choice.
Brother SE1900 vs PE800– Quick Comparison Summary
- Brother SE1900 does not have built-in memory or an automatic thread cutter, whereas Brother PE800 does.
- In contrast to the pricey Brother SE1900, the Brother PE800 is less expensive.
The dimensions of the Brother SE1900 are 23.19 x 13.43 x 11.54 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Brother PE800 are 17.48 x 9.48 x 11.81 inches.
While the Brother PE800 weighs 17.64 pounds, the Brother SE1900 weighs 22 pounds.
Brother PE800 has 650 maximum stitches per minute, whereas Brother SE1900 has 850 maximum stitches per minute.
Both the Brother SE1900 and Brother PE800 share a number of amazing features, including 138 built-in designs, a large color touch screen, 11 built-in typefaces, a USB port, a start/stop button, an LCD display, and more.
Compared to the Brother SE1900, the Brother PE800 embroidery machine is extremely popular on Amazon.
Computerized sewing and embroidery are both capabilities of the Brother SE1900 machine type, but the Brother PE800 machine type is limited to computerized embroidery exclusively.
The Brother SE1900 has 10 buttonholes and 240 built-in sewing stitches, whereas the Brother PE800 does not.
Max Stitches Per Minute
Built In Memory
Automatic Thread Cutter
Built-In Sewing Stitches
3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display
3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display
Start And Stop Button
25 Year Limied Manufacturer Warrnaty
1/2/25 Year Limied Manufacturer Warrnaty
23.19 x 13.43 x 11.54 inches
17.48 x 9.48 x 11.81 inches
Can this machine's stitching feature be used to sew leather and other heavy materials?
What software do I need to make my own designs?
Is it normal for the thread to remain in the channels while winding the bobbin? The thread does not pass through and remain around the tension disc as shown.
Is there a video included with the machine that shows how to set it up and utilise the embroidery feature?
How do you change hus-formatted designs so that they can be used on this machine?
This machine can embroider on leather, right?
Can ribbons be stitched on this machine?
Does the PE800 have the ability to go back over stitches or reverse and redo them if the thread breaks?
What's the difference between the Brother Pe800 and the Pe770?
Amazon.com Description: Brother SE1900 vs PE800
About this item – Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine, 138 Designs, 240 Built-in Stitches, Computerized, 5″ x 7″ Hoop Area, 3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display, 8 Included Feet
This sewing and quilting combo machine features a sophisticated needle threader that forces the thread through the needle with the press of a lever, as well as a jam-resistant drop-in top bobbin.
240 built-in stitch patterns: The SE1900 has 240 built-in stitches, including 10 automatic buttonhole variations.
The SE1900 hybrid sewing and embroidery machine has endless possibilities due to its ability to mix designs, change colours, and upload different pre-designed patterns.
The design modification tool allows you to effortlessly alter individual embroidery thread colours using the built-in colour palette and preview them on the 3.2″ touchscreen of the Sew Smart. The 5″ by 7″ embroidered field provides adequate room for larger designs and writing, as well as combining designs with fewer rehoopings.
The total of 240 built-in stitches includes a remarkable selection of ornamental stitches and 10 varieties of 1-step buttonholes that are automatically scaled to accommodate your buttons.
With 240 built-in sewing stitches and 138 built-in embroidery designs, this user-friendly and expertly designed machine allows you to create creations from the very beginning. Prior to commencing a sewing job, customers can view their designs and editing options in full colour on a huge LCD colour touchscreen monitor. The Brother SE1900 also includes My Custom Stitch, which allows you to create and save your own custom stitches.
This item is only designed for sale in the United States at 120 volts; any other usage or sale voids the guarantee.
The SE1900 includes 138 built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts that are ideal for monogramming.
Large touchscreen colour: On the 3.2-inch, full-color LCD touchscreen display, you can view your designs and navigate the editing choices.
5″ x 7″ embroidery area: This Brother embroidery and sewing machine features a 5″ x 7″ embroidery field for larger patterns, a hoop, and eight sewing feet.
About this item – Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine, 138 Built-in Designs, 5″ x 7″ Hoop Area, Large 3.2″ LCD Touchscreen, USB Port, 11 Font Styles
- If you’ve been searching for an embroidery machine that enables you to create spectacular embroidery designs, Brother is an excellent choice. The Brother PE800 is an easy-to-use embroidery machine with a 5 x 7-inch embroidery field for larger projects.
- This embroidery machine allows you to choose from pre-programmed designs or import your own from compatible sources. The PE800 sewing machine has 138 built-in designs, including 10 frame designs and 11 fonts (7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic). Among the designs are lovely scrollwork, floral, and patchwork patterns, in addition to 10 frame types and 14 border styles.
- The Brother PE800 embroidery machine has been designed with enhanced design editing capabilities. This allows you to rotate, mirror, enlarge, and reduce the size of your patterns before stitching, as well as view the modified designs on the colour LCD touch panel. Simply adhere to the numbered threading guide given on the machine to thread the PE800.
- By forcing the thread directly through the eye of the needle, an automatic needle threader saves time and lowers tension.
- This item is only designed for sale in the United States at 120 volts; any other usage or sale voids the guarantee.
- USB Port: The USB connector on the PE800 enables you to import embroidery designs into the machine’s internal memory.
- 138 Built-in Designs: The PE800 features 138 built-in embroidery designs, including scrollwork, florals, and quilt patterns, allowing your creativity to blossom.
- 11 internal fonts—seven English, three Japanese, and one Cyrillic—are ideal for monograms and lettering.
- Large touchscreen colour: The huge 3.2″ LCD colour touchscreen enables previewing of patterns prior to embroidery.
- 5″ x 7″ patchwork field: This embroidery-only machine includes an embroidery foot and a five-by-seven-inch embroidery hoop, ideal for stitching larger designs.-Stage Cleaning System a