Brother SE1950 vs SE1900: Brother SE1950 and Brother SE1900 are both fantastic options for embroidery machines, but which one is the best? We are attempting to decide which product is superior when contrasting the Brother SE1950 with the Brother SE1900.
Brother SE1950 vs SE1900– Quick Comparison Summary
- Both the Brother SE1900 and the Brother SE1950 have the same features and optional accessories. The difference is in the color and design of the panel on the right side of the machines.
- Both the Brother SE1950 and SE1900 have several amazing features in common, including 138 built-in patterns, a large color touch screen, 11 built-in fonts, a start and stop button, an LCD display, an advanced needle threader, a drop-in top bobbin that resists jamming, 10 varieties of auto-size buttonholes, 8 sewing feet, 240 built-in sewing stitches, 850 maximum stitches per minute, speed control, an adjustable presser foot presser, and
While the Brother SE1900 weighs 22 pounds, the Brother SE1950 weighs 35.9 pounds.
Compared to the Brother SE1950 embroidery machine, the SE1900 is extremely popular on Amazon.
The dimensions of the Brother SE1950 are 17.56 x 9.48 x 11.81 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Brother SE1900 are 23.19 x 13.43 x 11.54 inches.
The Brother SE1900 has lower prices than the Brother SE1950, which has higher prices.
While Brother SE1900 does not have this feature, Brother SE1950 has an automated thread cutter.
Automatic Thread Cutter
Date First Available
August 9, 2022
March 30, 2018
Max Stitches Per Minute
Built-In Sewing Stitches
3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display
3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display
Adjustable Presser Foot Presser
Jam-Resistant Drop-In Top Bobbin
Advanced needle threader
Start And Stop Button
25 Year Limied Manufacturer Warrnaty
25 Year Limied Manufacturer Warrnaty
17.56 x 9.48 x 11.81 inches
23.19 x 13.43 x 11.54 inches
When using the Brother SE1950, what is the recommended throat size?
How many strands of each colour can it handle simultaneously?
Can denim and canvas be embroidered on with this machine?
Will a 4x4 hoop be available for this device?
Will it work with a 50 Hz voltage supply?
Where would you take an equipment for maintenance if you bought it online?
Can I use the se1900 with a 5" x 12" hoop? If so, where can I get it without buying two other hoops?
Can I change the tension on the presser foot? The dial on other machines ranges from 1 to 5. Some need the turning of a screw. I'm interested which one this is.
Is it possible to reverse and redo or go back over stitches on this machine if the thread gets stuck?
Amazon.com Description: Brother SE1950 vs SE1900
About this item – Brother Embroidery Machine, SE1950, 138 Embroidery Designs, 240 Built in Sewing Stitches, Computerized Sewing and Embroidery, 5×7 Embroidery Area, 3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- With 138 pre-installed designs and 11 different embroidery fonts, you can add a unique touch to your next project with ease.
- The SE1950 comes with a hoop and eight different sewing feet, and its embroidery area measures a roomy 5 by 7 inches. A white pouch is included for holding the included accessories.
- PREVIEW IN FULL COLOR ON THE 3.2-INCH FULL-COLOR TOUCHSCREEN AND BROWSE EDITING OPTIONS LIKE RESIZING, ADDING TEXT, FLIPping, AND ROTATION “LCD screen with a touch-screen measuring in at inches.
- The SE1950’s high-tech features include a drop-in top bobbin that is resistant to jamming and a needle threader that quickly feeds thread through the needle at the press of a lever.
- With 240 built-in stitches, including 10 types of auto-size buttonholes, the SE1950 provides a wide range of customization possibilities for your next sewing project.
- Any usage or sale outside the United States at a voltage lower than 120 will void the product warranty.
- The Brother SE1950 will help your embroidery ideas become a reality. Create beautiful embroidery designs on the big 5″ x 7″ embroidery field and watch them on the 3″ colour LCD “colourful touch-screen LCD monitor.”
- Select from more than a hundred preloaded embroidered patterns, or bring in your own from iBroidery.com or elsewhere. It’s impossible to find a better sewing or embroidery machine than this one. Do you wish to develop a plan of action? You can customise your project with one of 11 pre-installed typefaces and over 200 different built-in stitching.
- The cloth can be fed easily and smoothly into the machine, making sewing a delight. Friendliness to users, You can create and save your own unique sewing stitches with the My Custom StitchTM function. The possibilities for customization with the SE1950 combined sewing and embroidery machine are practically limitless.
About this item – Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine, 138 Designs, 240 Built-in Stitches, Computerized, 5″ x 7″ Hoop Area, 3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display, 8 Included Feet
This product is only meant to be sold in the US at 120 volts. If it is used or sold anywhere else, the warranty is void.
The SE1900 has 138 built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts that are perfect for monograms.
Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine has a lever that lets you easily push the thread through the needle and an easy-to-use drop-in top bobbin that won’t get stuck.
Large touch screen in colour: On the large, full-color, 3.2″ LCD touchscreen, you can look at your designs and look through the editing options.
240 stitches that are built in: The SE1900 comes with 240 built-in stitches, 10 of which are auto-size buttonholes.
Embroidery field: 5″ x 7″ This Brother embroidery and sewing machine has an embroidery field that is 5″ by 7″ and comes with a hoop and eight sewing feet.
The SE1900 sewing and embroidery machine can be used for anything because you can combine designs, change colours, and upload multiple patterns that have already been made. You can easily change the colours of each embroidery thread using the built-in colour palette and see how they look on the 3.2″ Sew Smart touchscreen. The 5″ x 7″ embroidery field gives you plenty of room for bigger designs and letters and for putting together designs so you don’t have to rehoop as often. The 240 built-in stitches include a wide range of decorative stitches and 10 styles of 1-step buttonholes that are automatically sized to fit your buttons.
The Brother SE1900 sewing and embroidery machine has a USB port that lets you load your own embroidery design files. It comes with 11 fonts as well (7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic). You can choose from the built-in script, outline, serif, and sans serif fonts and combine them with built-in or purchased designs to make personalised creations. With just the touch of a lever, the automatic needle threader will thread the needle for you. The Brother SE1900 is an excellent choice if you want a machine that can both sew and embroider and is easy to use. This machine comes with a limited warranty of 25 years and technical support for as long as the product is in use.