Brother Serger 1034DX vs 1034D: If you’re looking for a metal-frame overlock machine, the Brother Serger 1034DX and the Brother Serger 1034D are both great options. We are attempting to discover which product is superior by contrasting the Brother Serger 1034DX with the Brother Serger 1034D.
Brother Serger 1034DX vs 1034D– Quick Comparison Summary
- The Brother Serger 1034DX has LED lights, while the Brother Serger 1034D has bulbs.
The Brother Serger 1034DX weighs 16.4 pounds, whereas the Brother Serger 1034D weighs 13.45 pounds.
While Brother Serger 1034D lacks this feature, Brother Serger 1034DX includes accessory storage and 2/3/4 thread adjusts.
Brother Serger 1034DX has dimensions of 13 x 15.25 x 14.5 inches, whereas Brother Serger 1034D has dimensions of 10.98 x 11.73 x 13.19 inches.
Both the Brother Serger 1034DX and the Brother Serger 1034D have some of the same amazing characteristics, such as stitch lengths ranging from 2mm to 4mm, stitch widths ranging from 5mm to 7mm, stitch speeds ranging from 1,300 stitches per minute, an included accessory foot, and so on. Easy threading, speed control with the supplied foot pedal, 3 or 4 thread capabilities, color-coded threading guides, a detachable trim trap, 2 needles, and more.
In comparison to the Brother Serger 1034DX, the Brother Serger 1034D is an extremely well-liked metal-frame overlock machine on the market.
While Brother Serger’s 1034D stitch selection type is a dial, Brother Serger’s 1034DX stitch selection type is a stitch dial.
Brother Serger 1034D is cheaper than Brother Serger 1034DX, which is expensive.
Brother Serger 1034DX
Brother Serger 1034D
2/3/4 thread change
Stitch Selector Type
25 Year Limited Warranty
5 Year Limited Warranty
2mm to 4mm
2mm to 4mm
5mm to 7mm
5mm to 7mm
3/4 Thread Functions
3/4 Thread Functions
Up to 1,300 stitches per minute
Included accessory feet
Easy to thread
Control speed with the included foot pedal
Color Coded Threading
Removable Trim Trap
1/5/25 years limited warranty
1/5/25 years limited warranty
Number of needles
13 x 15.25 x 14.5 inche
10.98 x 11.73 x 13.19 inches
What distinguishes this machine from the 1034 that makes it a newer model?
Will this machine stitch through two layers of fleece?
What is the primary distinction between this model and the 1034D?
Is there a foot pedal included with this serger?
Is it complete with threads?
I'm looking at the hem of a tee shirt. It has two top stiched straight lines and loops on the underside. Will this machine be able to achieve it?
answer: Hopefully, they have decent customer service to assist you. The 1034D will perform the functions of a 4-thread serger, and you will not be dissatisfied. But that's pretty much all.
I've never serged before, therefore I need a machine that's easy to thread. Any recommendations for me?
Amazon.com Description: Brother Serger 1034DX vs 1034D
About this item – Brother Serger, 1034DX, Durable Metal frame Overlock Machine 1,300 Stitches Per Minute, Trim Trap, 3 Accessory Feet and Protective Cover Included
The Brother 1034DX is an inexpensive alternative for individuals looking for a versatile serger with a variety of thread selections.
The 1034DX offers you the opportunity to broaden your creative options while getting more serging done faster thanks to sewing speeds of up to 1,300 stitches per minute. It is ideal for finishing, home décor, and creative fashion sewing. With three or four threads, this 3/4-inch serger performs superbly. With this serger, you can simply make decorative edges, gathers, or ruffles and use decorative threads for unique embellishments in addition to finishing edges and hems on a variety of fabrics.
For hassle-free threading, use the conveniently located color-coded guidelines printed on the machine, which show you exactly where to place each thread. Additionally, you may modify your stitch width between 5.0 mm (3/16 inch) and 7.0 mm (9/32 inch) thanks to the addition of a stitch width adjustment dial.
Particularly with light materials, you can produce serged seam finishes that lie flat by adjusting the thread width. The trim trap, which can be readily detached from the serger, gathers the fabric trim when the serger knife trims and serges your project. Additionally, when not in use, your foot controller can be conveniently stored in the trim trap.
1.3 minutes of stitches: Sewing up to 1,300 threads per minute allows you to sew more in less time. Utilize the provided foot pedal to regulate speed.
Exemplary performance, a powerful 3 or 4-thread serger that can handle thick materials like numerous layers of denim
The Brother 1034DX has a sturdy metal frame, making it a reliable serger.
Added accessory feet: Along with a comfortable, protected machine cover, the 1034DX comes with a standard gather and blind stitch foot.
The Brother 1034DX Serger is perfect for finishing, home décor, and imaginative fashion sewing. The 1034DX serger will increase your creative options.
With this serger, you can simply make gathers, ornamental edges, and ruffles in addition to finishing the edges and hems of a variety of materials. You can also use decorative threads to add unique touches.
Including two snap-on feet, a foot controller, a soft cover, needles, four mini-spools of serger thread, an instructional DVD, and an instruction booklet in both English and Spanish, the Brother 1034DX Serger comes with everything you need to get started right out of the box. A 25-year limited warranty and free technical phone assistance are provided for the duration of the product.
Simple to thread With the instructional films, coloured thread guides, and numbered upper and lower thread loopers that are all included, this craft is simple to learn.
About this item – Brother Serger, 1034D, Heavy-Duty Metal Frame Overlock Machine, 1,300 Stitches Per Minute, Removeable Trim Trap, 3 Included Accessory Feet,White
- Lay-in Threading with Color Coding On the machine, clear, color-coded directions are written that explain exactly where to place each thread. The thread will remain in its proper place thanks to the lower looper threading scheme.
- A 3/4 lay-in thread system with a lower looper threader is available on the Brother 1034D serger.
- METAL FRAME: The Brother 1034D’s sturdy interior parts and metal frame make it a reliable serger.
- Threader Underlooper: Yes
- The stitching surface of the machine can be switched between a free arm and a flat bed.
- Better Stitch Quality with Differential Fabric Feed Almost all types of fabric can benefit from the differential fabric feed, but stitching stretchy, knitted, or thin textiles is where it really shines.
- Stitches per minute: 1,300 Sew at a speed of up to 1,300 stitches per minute to finish more serging in less time. Utilize the provided foot pedal to regulate speed.
- three or four threads The 3- and 4-thread capabilities of this machine include overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and other features.
- STRONG PERFORMANCE: a dependable 3 or 4-thread sergers that can handle hefty materials like numerous layers of denim
- By purchasing optional presser feet, you can also sew blind hem pin tucks and flat lock stitches.
- Any other usage or sale of this device nullifies the warranty because it is only designed for sale in the US at 120 volts.
- Four-thread overlock, three-thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches are available as stitch possibilities.
- Three snap-on accessory feet, including regular, gathering, and blind stitch, are included with the 1034D.
- Simple to thread: colour-coded upper thread guide and lower looper threading systems that are simple to operate with an instruction booklet included
- For quick thread changes, the 1034D also features an F.A.S.T. lower looper threading mechanism.
- On stretchy or thin fabrics, the differential feed enhances sewing performance to produce a flawless finish. Presser feet that snap on make it simple and quick to switch to any stitch you want. The device is not compliant with international electronic standards. Outside of the US, the warranty is invalid.