Centerpoint cp400 vs Ravin: Centerpoint cp400 vs Ravin: These two excellent crossbows have a lot of features, but which one is the best? In our Centerpoint cp400 vs Ravin contrast review, we’ll try to figure out which one is the better choice for your needs.
Centerpoint cp400 vs Ravin – Quick Comparison Summary
- Both the CenterPoint CP400 and the Ravin have a 4.5 star rating on Amazon. But CenterPoint Cp400 Are Popular.
- The CenterPoint Archery CP400 is less expensive.
- Ravin weighs 6.8 pounds, while CenterPoint weighs 7 pounds.
- Both the Centerpoint CP400 and the Ravin have a very fast speed of up to 400 frames per second.
- Both are equipped with a 6-inch Axle-to-Axle Helicoil System.
CenterPoint® CP400™ AXCV200TPK Crossbow Package
Incredible 6-inch axle-to-axle
6-INCH COCKED AXLE-TO-AXLE
Item Package Dimensions L x W x H
36 x 15 x 8.5 inches
33 x 16 x 8.75 inches
Is it possible to install a crank cocking system to this crossbow?
The CP400 crossbow does not have a cranking device at this time. This bow's shape, on the other hand, makes it simple to cock using the accompanying rope cocker.
I heard somewhere that a cranking device for the CP400 would be released in early 2020. Is this true?
Answer: No, they have not yet been mailed out.
What is the bolt diameter?
Fletching Color 2 orange / 1 white Shaft Weight 300 gr 0.348 inch outer diameter, 0.299 inch inner diameter Nock Design the half-moon
With a little power, you can slip a piece of paper between the quiver and the bow. Is there something I'm missing?
Answer: Remove the quiver plate, remove the bolt, and replace it with the other plate that came with your crossbow. It's on page 4 of the constructing quiver guide. Just make sure the mounting bolt is switched.
Is there a shoulder strap included in the R10 Ravin package?
No, the answer is no. It's a stand-alone item.
Is it equipped with a hawk scope?
The scope might have been produced by Hawk, although it is unmarked if it was.
Is the cocking process deafeningly quiet?
Answer: To engage the quiet caulking mechanism on the artisan, simply hold down the silent button with your thumb while turning it.
What is the mechanism of cocking?
VERSA-DRAWTM COCKING SYSTEM is the answer. The Versa-Draw Cocking System is one of HeliCoil technology's innovative design advantages. This ultra-compact completely integrated cocking mechanism is embedded into the streamlined stock design and works in combination with the Trac-Trigger Firing System. The Versa-Draw Cocking System is ambidextrous and offers the ability to cock and un-cock your Ravin crossbow with a low 12-pound cocking force. With every shot, the Helicoil advantage gives an easy-to-use, fully integrated cocking mechanism that delivers unrivalled downrange accuracy.
Is it possible to decock this crossbow without shooting it once it has reached full draw?
Yes is the answer.
About this item – CenterPoint Archery CP400 Crossbow AXCV200TPK Powered By Helicoil Technology – Package Includes Cocking Sled, Quiver And Arrows, Camo
- CNC-MACHINED CAM SYSTEM – With licensed HeliCoil technology for perfectly balanced cams
- CUSTOM DESIGNED RISER – With aluminum rail, innovative folding stirrup and adjustable stock
- COMPACT – Incredible 6-inch axle-to-axle width when fully-drawn
- FAST – Delivers speeds up to 400 fps with 142 fpe for downrange accuracy
- SAFE – Anti-dry fire and auto safety
- FEATURES INCLUDE – A 5-year limited warranty, three 20-inch carbon arrows, quick-detach quiver, 3×32 mm illuminated scope and rope cocker
About this item – RAVIN R10 Crossbow Package R014 With HeliCoil Technology And 100-Yard Illuminated Scope, Predator Dusk Camo
- 400 FPS, COMPACT 6-INCH COCKED AXLE-TO-AXLE WITH HELICOIL TECHNOLOGY
- LIGHT WEIGHT 6.8-POUNDS – For maneuverability in the field
- BUILT-IN COCKING MECHANISM AND ANTI-DRY FIRE/AUTO SAFETY
- 100-YARD ILLUMINATED SCOPE AND QUIVER
- 3 RAVIN .003 ARROWS – With field tips (400-grain total weight)
- FULLY ASSEMBLED AND PRE-TUNED – Just sight-in and go
- EXCLUSIVE PREDATOR DUSK CAMO
- Sport Type: Hunting