Chef’s Choice 609 vs 615: Which is the quality product? These two electric meat slicers are both loaded with functions, but which one is the most effective for you? During this review, we will discuss and compare the Chef’s Choice 609 with the Chef’s Choice 615.
Chef’s Choice 609 vs 615 – Quick Comparison Summary
Chef’s Choice 609 and Chef’s Choice 615 are both quite popular on Amazon.
Both prices are nearly the same.
The weight of Chef’s Choice 609 is 8.53 pounds, whereas the weight of Chef’s Choice 615 is 10.6 pounds.
The blade length of both the Chef’s Choice 615 and 609 is 7 inches, and both are automatic. The blade shape of both knives is round.
Chef’s Choice 609 is available in a silver color, whereas Chef’s Choice 615 is available in a grey color.
Chef’s Choice 615 is constructed of aluminum, whereas Chef’s Choice 609 is constructed of stainless steel.
Chef’s Choice 609
Chef’s Choice 615
15.5 x 10.38 x 11 inches
15.5 x 10.4 x 11 inches
Date First Available
September 25, 2012
June 10, 2017
About this item – Chef’sChoice 609A000 609A Electric Meat Slicer with Stainless Steel Blade Features Slice Thickness Control and Tilted Food Carriage Easy Clean, 7-Inch, Silver
- Cast-aluminum and stainless steel slicer with gear-drive cool-running high-torque motor
- 7-inch multipurpose stainless steel blade slices from deli-thin to approximately 3/4-inch slices
- Tilted large-capacity food carriage and cantilever design provide fast efficient slicing
- Blade food carriage food pusher food Deflector and Thickness guide remove for easy cleaning safety fuse at the base of the slicer for power surges protection
- Recommended Blade Sharpener:Model 601
About this item – Chef’sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer Features Precision thickness Control & Tilted Food Carriage For Fast & Efficient Slicing with Removable Blade for Easy Clean, 7-Inch, Silver
- VERSATILE: This rugged slicer features all structural components made of cast aluminum and stainless steel
- POWER: Extraordinary powerful high torque motor with gear drive
- SLICING: Tilted food carriage for fast and efficient slicing. A special button secures food carriage in lock position to limit access to blade when unit is not in use
- MULTI-PURPOSE: The 7-inch stainless steel blade slices a wide variety of foods from deli thin to 3/4-inch thick slices; product is designed for non-commercial use
- NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE