Chef’s Choice 609a vs 615a: Which is the better product, Chef’s Choice 609a or 615a? Both of these electric meat slicers have a lot of features, but which one is the most useful for you? Chef’s Choice 609a and Chef’s Choice 615a will be discussed and compared in this review.
Chef’s Choice 609a vs 615a – Quick Comparison Summary
On Amazon, Chef’s Choice 609a and Chef’s Choice 615a are both quite popular.
The costs are practically same in both cases.
Chef’s Choice 609a has an 8.53-pound weight, whereas Chef’s Choice 615a has a 10.6-pound weight.
Both the Chef’s Choice 615a and 609a have a 7-inch blade length and are automated. Both knives have a round blade shape.
Chef’s Choice 609a comes in a silver finish, whereas Chef’s Choice 615a comes in a grey finish.
Aluminum is used in the construction of the Chef’s Choice 615a, whereas stainless steel is used in the construction of the Chef’s Choice 609a.
Chef’s Choice 609
Chef’s Choice 615
15.5 x 10.38 x 11 inches
15.5 x 10.4 x 11 inches
Date First Available
September 25, 2012
June 10, 2017
About this item – Chef’sChoice 609A000 609A Electric Meat Slicer with Stainless Steel Blade Features Slice Thickness Control and Tilted Food Carriage Easy Clean, 7-Inch, Silver
- Cast-aluminum and stainless steel slicer with gear-drive cool-running high-torque motor
- 7-inch multipurpose stainless steel blade slices from deli-thin to approximately 3/4-inch slices
- Tilted large-capacity food carriage and cantilever design provide fast efficient slicing
- Blade food carriage food pusher food Deflector and Thickness guide remove for easy cleaning safety fuse at the base of the slicer for power surges protection
- Recommended Blade Sharpener:Model 601
About this item – Chef’sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer Features Precision thickness Control & Tilted Food Carriage For Fast & Efficient Slicing with Removable Blade for Easy Clean, 7-Inch, Silver
- VERSATILE: This rugged slicer features all structural components made of cast aluminum and stainless steel
- POWER: Extraordinary powerful high torque motor with gear drive
- SLICING: Tilted food carriage for fast and efficient slicing. A special button secures food carriage in lock position to limit access to blade when unit is not in use
- MULTI-PURPOSE: The 7-inch stainless steel blade slices a wide variety of foods from deli thin to 3/4-inch thick slices; product is designed for non-commercial use
- NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE