Chicco Fit2 vs KeyFit 35: Comparison And Differences, Similarities
When it comes to choosing a car seat, there are many factors to consider. But two of the most important are how well the seat will fit your child and how easy it is to use. In this post, we’ll compare the Chicco Fit2 vs KeyFit 35 car seats.
- People love the Chicco KeyFit 35 infant car seat base because it is very popular on Amazon. It is also easier to install than the Chicco Fit2, which makes it a favorite choice for many parents.
- Chicco Fit2 has more features than Chicco KeyFit 35, which is why it is more expensive. However, Chicco KeyFit 35 is still a great car seat and has many features that parents will love. If you are looking for a cheaper car seat, then Chicco KeyFit 35 is a great option.
- The Chicco Fit2 is a car seat for babies and toddlers. There are two different types of positions for the baby- one for when they are very small (0-12 months old) and one for when they are a bit bigger (9-24 months old). The Chicco KeyFit 35 is a car seat that sits on a base, and it’s good for babies who are 0-12 months old.
- The Chicco Fit2 and the Chicco KeyFit 35 are both car seats that have a minimum weight recommendation of 4 pounds and a maximum weight recommendation of 35 pounds. They also both have 5-point harnesses.
- Comparison of Chicco Fit2 vs KeyFit 35 : The Chicco Fit2 is heavier, weighing in at 20.5 pounds, while the Chicco KeyFit35 only weighs 8.6 pounds.
- Chicco Fit2 Dimension is 28 x 17 x 16 inches While Chicco Keyfit 35 Dimension is 19 x 15 x 16 inches. The two car seats are about the same size, but the Fit2 has a few more features.
- The Chicco Fit2 car seat comes with a number of features, including a rear-facing seat, a machine washable seat pad, LATCH compatibility, and a no-rethread harness. The Chicco Keyfit 35 car seat also comes with LATCH compatibility and a no-rethread harness, making it a great choice for parents who want a safe and reliable car seat for their child.
Chicco KeyFit 35
Infant & -Toddler Car Seat
Infant Car Seat
Minimum weight recommendation
Maximum weight recommendation
Maximum height recommendation
Number of reclining positions
77.9% Plastic, 10.10% Metal, 12% Fabric & Fill
86.0% Plastic, 14.0% Steel
28 x 17 x 16 inches
19 x 15 x 16 inches
What are the dates of manufacturing and expiration?
Can this be placed using the European belt path approach without the base?
Fit2 adapters are available for Mockingbird's strollers. Will a conventional fit2 compatible stroller accommodate the fit2-air car seat?
What exactly is a "latch"? If I have inflatable seatbelts, I need the latch... But what exactly is it?
Can this be used without the base?
Does the keyfit 30 zip air work with this base? I like the keyfit 30 seat, but I'd prefer the rebound bar that this base has.
Amazon.com Description: Chicco Fit2 vs KeyFit 35
About this item – Chicco Fit2 Infant & -Toddler Car Seat – Venture
- A 2-stage base (included) transforms to offer more upright, roomy sitting with adjustments for children as well as increased leg room. 9 : 24 m-without taking up more room in the car!
- A built-in stage-position lever raises simply to move the car seat base (included) from Stage 1 to Stage 2 in one motion, giving growing toddlers greater space and expanded leg room.
- Growth at all stages is accommodated with the cushioned, no-rethread harness and 7-position headrest.
- Installation is made simpler by using the SuperCinch LATCH tightener, RideRight bubble levels, and the ReclineSure leveling foot.
- Compatible with Chicco travel systems for usage with. It is simple to keep a child rear-facing for the first two years with the Chicco Fit2 Infant & Toddler Car Seat, a first-of-its-kind rear-facing car seat with two distinct configurations to fit babies and toddlers.
head and body support that may be removed for newborns and younger babies.
- With more reclined seating and detachable head and body supports for newborns and younger infants from birth to 12 months, the Fit2 performs the same duties as a typical rear-facing infant car seat in Stage 1.
About this item – Chicco KeyFit 35 Infant Car Seat Base
- The Premium LATCH connections are simple to install and remove from your car, and the SuperCinch force-multiplying tightener makes it easier than ever to obtain a tight fit on the car seat.
- It is the simplest to install thanks to highly regarded features like the SuperCinch force-multiplying LATCH tightener.
- The KeyFit 35 Base has user-friendly and highly regarded installation tools to assist in guaranteeing a quick, precise, and safe fit.
- Lock the right base angle in the vehicle seat may be verified and achieved with the aid of a spring-loaded leveling foot and RideRight bubble levels. Chicco Fit2 vs KeyFit 35
- Legroom and additional stability are provided by the anti-rebound bar for prolonged comfort when facing the rear.
- For increased rear-facing comfort, an incorporated anti-rebound bar adds stability and frees up more space for the legs.
- With an easy-to-use click-in design and one-hand release, the adaptable stay-in-car base provides a secure connection for the top-rated KeyFit, KeyFit 30 and KeyFit 35 infant car seats.
- With an easy-to-use click-in design, the versatile stay-in-car base is compatible with all Chicco KeyFit infant car seats (KeyFit, KeyFit 30, and KeyFit 35).