Chicco Nextfit vs Graco Extend2Fit: When it comes to convertible car seats, what are the main differences between the Chicco Nextfit and the Graco Extend2 Fit? The goal of this comparison evaluation of the Chicco Nextfit and Graco Extend2Fit convertible car seats is to determine which is the best.
Chicco Nextfit vs Graco Extend2Fit– Quick Comparison Summary
The Chicco Nextfit comes with nine different reclining settings, whereas the Graco Extend2Fit comes with only six different options.
The Chicco Nextfit has One Cup Holder, while the Graco Extend2Fit has two cup holders.
The Chicco Nextfit rear-facing child seat has a weight limit of 40 pounds, whereas the Graco Extend2Fit rear-facing child seat has a weight limit of 50 pounds.
The great features of rear-facing, forward-facing, 5-point harness, and many more are shared by both Chicco Nextfit and Graco Extend2Fit.
Graco Extend2Fit weighs 19 pounds, whereas Chicco Nextfit weighs 25.1 pounds.
The dimensions of the Graco Extend2Fit are 21.5 x 19.5 x 23.5 inches, while the dimensions of the Chicco Nextfit are 21 x 19 x 29.2 inches.
Chicco Nextfit is more expensive than Graco Extend2Fit.
In comparison to the Chicco Nextfit, the Graco Extend2Fit is the most popular convertible car seat on the market.
Rear-Facing Maximum Child Weight
Maximum Height Recommendation
Forward Facing, Rear Facing
Forward Facing, Rear Facing
Minimum weight Recommendation
Forward-Facing Maximum Child Weight
21 x 19 x 29.2 Inches
21.5 x 19.5 x 23.5 Inches
Is this compatible with the Chicco travel system?
What is the location of the strap release button? Is it hidden beneath the padding near the belt?
Will it fit in a Toyota Camry?
I'm thinking about purchasing this Chicco car seat, but I don't see any minimum height requirements specified. Is that information available?
Do the harness straps adapt when you modify the headrest height? Or do you have to rethread the straps when adjusting for the size of the baby?
Is it possible to remove the seat cover for washing without removing the seat?
I apologize if this has already been asked, but there are many questions here. The cup holders appear to be square; do they accommodate sippy cups?
Can this be simply strapped into a taxi as a rear-facing car seat with a seatbelt? This will only be used in cabs and airline seats.
Amazon.com Description: Chicco Nextfit vs Graco Extend2Fit
About this item – Chicco NextFit Zip Convertible Car Seat | Rear-Facing Seat for Infants 12-40 lbs. | Forward-Facing Toddler Car Seat 25-65 lbs. | Baby Travel Gear | Carbon
- ADDED FEATURES: Features a removable infant positioner for use right away, a dishwasher-safe, space-saving CupFolder, soft, zip-off, machine-washable fabrics for comfort and convenience,
- The premium LATCH connections’ click-on attachment and push-button release allow for simple switching between modes or vehicles, facilitating smooth transitions.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL — The installation process is made incredibly simple by the design for a secure installation. To get a snug fit with LATCH or the car seat belt, use the SuperCinch force-multiplying tightener and LockSure belt-locking mechanism.
- Superior DuoGuard offers reassuring protection with a deep, rigid shell for head and body support, energy-absorbing EPS foam, and a steel-reinforced frame.
- Built to grow, this car seat may be used either rear-facing (5–40 lbs.) or forward-facing (22–65 lbs.).
- It has a 9-position ReclineSureTM leveling mechanism, an easy-adjust headrest, and a padded, no-rethread 5-point harness to fit infants, toddlers, and beyond.
About this item – Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit, Gotham
- Children should ride rear-facing for as long as feasible or until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight limit for their car seat, as it is safer. With Extend2Fit, the rear-facing weight limit of 50 lbs. and adjustable extension panel enable the seat to grow with your kid, enabling prolonged rear-facing use.
- Measurements of the product: 21.5″D x 19.5″W x 23.5 “, 19 lb, height: HLonger rear-facing rides are safe! From rear-facing harness (4–50 lbs) to forward-facing harness, the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat develops with your kid (22–65 lbs).
- It has a 4-position extension panel that offers up to 5″ more rear-facing legroom, enabling your child to ride rear-facing for a longer period of time safely.
The headrest and harness may be adjusted in height simultaneously using the seat’s No-Rethread Simple Safe Adjust Harness System, and InRight LATCH enables a one-second LATCH hookup.
Easy-to-use harness storage compartments that keep the harness out of the way while you put the infant in and out of the car seat make harnessing easier. The Graco ProtectPlus Engineering of this car seat helps to provide protection in frontal, side, rear, and rollover collisions.
ProtectPlus Developed by Graco. Your baby will feel cradled and at ease with the removable, soft head and body inserts.Just Safe Adjust the harness and no-rethread headrest simultaneously.
From rear-facing harness (4–50 lbs) to forward-facing harness, a convertible car seat develops with your child (22–65 pounds).Extend2Fit’s adjustable 4-position extension panel offers up to 5 “longer rear-facing rides for your child, who will be safe thanks to the extra legroom.
Your youngster can ride safely rear-facing for a longer period of time if they weigh up to 50 pounds.