Cooler Master Hyper 212 vs Wraith Prism: The Cooler Master Hyper 212 and Wraith Prism are both great options for air coolers, but which one is the best? Learn more from our comparison. In this comparative analysis, we will compare and contrast the Cooler Master Hyper 212 and Wraith Prism in order to decide which product is the best.
Cooler Master Hyper 212 vs Wraith Prism– Quick Comparison Summary
Popular; CMH 212 is Winner: Compared to the Wraith Prism, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 is a much more popular air cooler on Amazon.
Price: Cooler Master Hyper 212 is less expensive than Wraith Prism.
CMH 212 is Winner in RPM Speed: The Wraith Prism has a fan speed of 1800 rpm, but the Cooler Master Hyper 212 has a speed range of 650 to 2000 rpm.
Similarities: Both the Cooler Master Hyper 212 and the Wraith Prism have some amazing features in common, such as customizable RGB lights, a 30 dB noise level, black color, and many more.
Weight: While the Wraith Prism weighs 1 pound, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 weighs 2.33 pounds.
Dimension: Cooler Master Hyper 212’s dimensions are 11.22 x 13.19 x 20.28 inches, whereas Wraith Prism’s dimensions are 9.45 x 27.17 x 0.98 inches.
Cooler Master Hyper 212
650 to 2000 RPM
Date First Available
November 3, 2021
March 15, 2021
RGB LED Controller
RGB LED Controller
11.22 x 13.19 x 20.28 Inches
9.45 x 27.17 x 0.98 inches
Are thermal compounds added?
When a top fan is fitted, will this fit in a Thermaltake Core G21?
Can you use software to regulate the fan and light speeds? rather than having to use the interior of your case-located wired controller?
Would installing a Thermaltake Riing 12 High pressure 120mm fan be acceptable?
Will an Aerocool Cylon fit in it?
Does this support a Ryzen 5 2400G processor?
Is there an AMD 7 core included?
Will this work with the Ryzen 7 1700X processor?
Can a Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega graphics be maintained by this. I want to build a computer without graphics, however I'm curious if the "be silent" cooler will fit.
If compared to a hyper 212 evo rgb, is this better?
Amazon.com Description: Cooler Master Hyper 212 vs Wraith Prism
About this item – Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen AM4/Intel LGA1700/1200/1151
- Precise Air Flow: A stacked array of fins makes sure that there is the least resistance to airflow, which lets cooler air flow into the heat sink.
RGB LED controller: The RGB LED controller is a wired device that, with the touch of a button, enables the user to customise the colours and effects of the RGB LEDs.
- Nickel Black: The nickel-plated jet black material also improves the efficacy of radiation cooling.
- Anodized in gun-metal black, the sleek finish features a brushed aluminium surface finish on the top cover for a more refined appearance.
- Nickel-Plated Foundation A uniformal arrangement of heat transmission and maximal coverage for the most effective cooling are provided by four direct-contact heat pipes that are made with a nickel-plated copper base.
- SF120R RGB Fan A hybrid blend of a jet engine and helicopter blades, the SF120R RGB Fan is designed to give a static airflow to the cooler that does not compromise on performance.
- black edition of the Hyper 212 RGB The ultimate blackout The storied Hyper Air cooler has been brought back, and it’s better than ever before. With its improved installation and outstanding performance, the Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition is without a doubt one of the most effective air conditioning options. The Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition features an aluminium top cover and nickel-plated jet black fins, all of which contribute to its premium visual appeal. Not only does the sleek jet black make it appear fantastic, but it also improves the device’s cooling function.
- Direct contact technology: The 4 Heat Pipe’s effective and efficient heat dissipation is made possible by the exclusive use of direct contact technology; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 30.0 dB.
- The storied Hyper Air cooler has been brought back, and it’s better than ever before. With its improved installation and outstanding performance, the Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition is without a doubt one of the most effective air conditioning options. The Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition features an aluminium top cover and nickel-plated jet black fins, both of which contribute to its premium visual appeal. The sleek jet black finish not only makes it appear fantastic but also improves the way the cooling system works.
- compatible mounting brackets that do not require any tools and allow for a speedy and trouble-free installation on all AMD and Intel sockets.
About this item – AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan from Ryzen 7 2700X Processor AM4/AM2/AM3/AM3+ 4-Pin Connector Copper Base/Alum Heat Sink
AM2, AM3, AM3+, and AM4 motherboard sockets are supported.
A switchable overclock fan profile
Describe your package: with a two-position fan, four direct-mount copper heatpipes, and software-controllable RGB lighting. It is the pinnacle of stock CPU coolers that we have ever encountered. In our AMD Precision Boost 2 with Wraith Prism Deep Dive article, which was conducted on an open test bench, the Prism performed admirably, putting it in the best possible light.
A copper core base with pre-applied thermal paste on an aluminium heat sink
Now that we have that cooler, let’s place it on our HSF/AIO test system—clearly more of a “worst case” scenario—and see how it performs. We separate the wheat from the chaff, but we are probably applying more heat to it than it will likely ever see in a real 2700X arrangement.
Genuine, Official AMD Branded Product.
Official AMD Genuine Aluminum Heat Sink with Copper Core Base; Supports AM2/AM3/AM3+/AM4 Motherboard Sockets; BrandedThermal paste has already been applied to pipes for direct contact heat.A switchable overclock fan profileA fan was taken out of a brand-new CPU that wasn’t intended for retail sale. The base is typical and may contain flaws.
The biggest problem with this was the installation, which is a nuisance at first due to the way the latch operates but is quite simple once you do it a few times. Outstanding for my 1700x and 3700x systems. Though there are higher-wattage CPUs, the 4, 5, and 7 series, I’m not sure how it would function on those.
Pipes for direct contact heat.