Cosori Air Fryer vs Ninja Air Fryer: Choosing between the Cosori Air Fryer and the Ninja Air Fryer is a difficult decision. Both are excellent alternatives, but which is the superior model? Read on to find out. Our goal in this Cosori vs. Ninja Air Fryer comparison review is to figure out which device is better at what it does.
Cosori Air Fryer vs Ninja Air Fryer – Quick Comparison Summary
There is a wide range of temperatures in the Ninja air fryer, from 105F to 450F. There is a wide range of temperatures in the Cosori air fryer, from 170F to 400F.
The Cosori air fryer is less expensive.
The Cosori Air Fryer comes with a 100-recipe cookbook, whereas the Ninja Air Fryer comes with just 15 recipes.
The weight of the Cosori air fryer is 11.9 pounds, whereas the weight of the Ninja air fryer is 17.86 pounds.
In comparison, the Cosori air fryer uses up to 85% less oil and the Ninja air fryer uses up to 75% less fat.
The Cosori air fryer is available in three different colours: black, creamy white, and burgundy red, while the Ninja air fryer is only available in one colour: grey.
The Ninja Air Fryer comes with two independent frying baskets, but the Cosori Air Fryer only comes with one.
On Amazon.com, the Cosori Air Fryer is a hugely popular air fryer oven.
In comparison to the Ninja air fryer
The capacity of the Cosori air fryer is 5.8 quarts, whereas the capacity of the Ninja air fryer is 8 quarts.
There are 13 cooking functions on the Cosori air fryer, compared to 6 cooking functions on the Ninja air fryer.
Cosori Air Fryer
Ninja Air Fryer
Item Dimensions LxWxH
11.8 x 14.3 x 12.7 inches
15.63 x 13.86 x 12.4 inches
Black, Creamy White, Burgundy Red
MINT, BLUE, LILAC
LCD Touch Screen Display
200+ Pre-loaded images.
100+ Free Images
Basket Air Fryer
2 Independent Frying Baskets
Cookbook with 100 Recipes
13 Cooking Functions:
1 × Air Fryer Machine; 1 × Air Fryer Basket; 1 × Recipe Book; 1 × Manual(in EN/FR/ES); 1 × Warranty Card; 1 × Quick Reference Guide
(1)DualZone Air Fryer, (2) 4 Quart Baskets, (2) Nonstick Crisper Plates, 15 Recipes, Additional Meal Options & Cooking Charts.
Is the wicker basket nonstick? Is it dishwasher safe?
What is the volume/noise level of this machine while it is turned on and cooking? Is it peaceful and soundless, or is it raucous and loud?
What distinguishes this model from the newer model?
Why is this item at Walmart $30 cheaper?
Is this ceramic coated like the ninja air fryers in the 4 and 5.5 quart sizes?
Is it possible to wash the baskets in the dishwasher?
What are the baskets' interior measurements?
When the unit is turned on, does it get hot on the outside?
Is it possible to fry burgers in this?
Amazon.com Description: Cosori Air Fryer vs Ninja Air Fryer
About this item – COSORI Air Fryer Oven Combo 5.8QT Max Xl Large Cooker (Cookbook with 100 Recipes), One-Touch Screen with 11 Precise Presets and Shake Reminder, Nonstick and Dishwasher-Safe Square Design Basket, Black
- Dishwasher safe, PFOA and BPA free, the detachable, nonstick baskets are made of safe materials. Search for C158-6AC and C158-FB 100 to locate extra and replacement accessories for your air fryer. Dishes Included: Get ideas for every meal with 100 original COSORI chef-created recipes.
- The COSORI Premium Air Fryer (Red Dot Award, 2019) boasts 13 one-touch cooking modes and quick 360° air circulation to provide crispy results with minimal oil.
- Convenient Design: The air fryer cooks crispy results in half the time of a normal oven and has a shake reminder function. For better texture, preheat the air fryer before adding your ingredients.
California Roots: COSORI is honoured to be based in California and to call the Golden State our home.
- Large Capacity: The air fryer’s 5.8-quart square baskets are large enough to hold a complete 5-pound chicken. Corner rooms have a larger cooking footprint and greater flexibility than circular versions. Cook the ideal number of meals for 3–5 people all at once.
- Less Oil: The air fryer uses up to 85% less oil than traditional deep-frying techniques while preserving the same great taste, making it the ideal gift for family and friends.
- 13 Cooking Functions: 11 presets, preheat, and keep warm allow you to perfectly prepare meat, vegetables, desserts, and more. Simply select your preset with a single tap and you’re ready to cook. For bespoke recipes, you may also adjust the temperature and cook time.
- The air fryer has a power rating of 120V/1700W and a temperature range of 170°–400°F. Please keep in mind that this voltage only pertains to the United States and Canada.
About this item – Ninja DZ201 Foodi 8 Quart 6-in-1 DualZone 2-Basket Air Fryer with 2 Independent Frying Baskets, Match Cook & Smart Finish to Roast, Broil, Dehydrate & More for Quick, Easy Meals, Grey
DualZone Technology lets you pick between the Smart Finish feature, which allows you to cook two items in two different ways at the same time, and the Match Cook button, which allows you to effortlessly replicate settings between zones for an 8-quart capacity.
WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE: 105 °F TO 450 °F lets you use convection heat to gently remove moisture from dishes or quickly cook and crisp items.
With an 8-quart capacity, you can cook main courses and sides at the same time for speedy family meals, or up to 4 pounds of French fries or chicken wings.
Air fry, air broil, roast, bake, reheat, and dehydrate are just a few of the culinary options.
LESS FAT: Compared to standard air-frying methods, this approach uses up to 75% less fat. Hand-cut, deep-fried French fries were put to the test.
What’s Included in the Package: Cooking Charts and Additional Meal OptionsDualZone Air Fryer 15 Recipes, Extra Meal Options, and Cooking Charts
2 SEPARATE 4-QUART HEATING ZONES:Each zone has its own cooking baskets, cyclonic fans, and quick heaters.
Easy Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe crisper plates and easy-to-clean baskets.
As the first air fryer with two independent baskets, the XL air fryer allows you to cook two items in two different ways at the same time, removing the need for back-to-back cooking that a typical single-basket air fryer requires.