Deco X60 vs X20: The Deco X60 and the Deco X20 are both great options for the WiFi 6 Mesh System, but which one is the best? Learn more about our comparison. In this comparative research, we’ll compare and contrast the Deco X60 with the Deco X20 to see which product is best.
Deco X60 vs X20 – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Deco X60, the Deco X20 is an extremely well-liked WiFi 6 Mesh System on Amazon.
- Deco X60 comes at a high price, although Deco X20 is more affordable.
- While the Deco X20’s no-drop WiFi signal can cover up to 5800 square feet of space, the Deco X60’s no-drop WiFi signal can cover up to 7000 square feet.
- Dual-band speed of up to 3 Gbps on the Deco X60. While the maximum speed of the Deco X20 dual-band router is only 1.8 Gbps.
- The Deco X60 5GHz offers download speeds of up to 2402 Mbps, while the Deco X20 5GHz offers download speeds of up to 1200 mbps.
- Deco X60 wifi 6 is an Ax3000 whole-home mesh wifi system, and Deco X20 wifi 6 is an AX1800 whole-home mesh system to do away with weak wifi once and for all.
- Both the Deco X60 and the Deco X20 have many of the same great features, such as coming in a 3-pack, having a total of 6 Ethernet ports and each port having a capacity of 2, having a dual-band frequency band class, being able to connect more devices (up to 150 in total), having an easy setup and management process, providing peace of mind with parental controls, providing total security, and much more.
- The weight of the Deco X60 is 1.3 pounds, while the weight of the Deco X20 is 5.1 pounds.
- Deco X60 dimensions are 4.33 x 4.33 x 4.49 inches, whereas Deco X20 dimensions are 14.7 x 5 x 11 inches.
upto 7000 Square FT
upto 5800 Sqare FT
Upto 2402 Mbps
Upto 1200 Mbps
Ax3000 whole-home mesh wifi system
AX1800 whole home mesh system
6 Ethernet ports in total
Each 2 Ports
connect more devices upto
upto 150 Devices
upto 150 Devices
Easy Setup and Management
4.33 x 4.33 x 4.49 inches
14.7 x 5 x 11 inches
Can I connect these to an existing router?
Can the three devices interact over WiFi backhaul rather than wirelessly via the internal Mess platform?
I'd like to upgrade my cable modem as well. Is a list of compatible modems available?
Here are some of the things I would check for: 1) Select a DOCSIS 3.1 modem; 2) a gigabit cable modem (with gigabit Ethernet ports); I'm now utilizing the ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 modem, which is allowed by all of the major cable operators. My internet problems have virtually disappeared since I acquired the ARRIS Surfboard SB8200 modem and the TP-Link Deco X60. Personally, I would recommend this combination.
I have a century-old connection. Do I simply unplug the Century Link equipment and plug in the Tp-Link Deco X60 WiFi?
Does it support wired (Cat5) backhaul for mesh creation? Or must the slaves connect wirelessly?
What is the distinction between the X20 and the W3600?
Will this work with my ISP's modem/router combo?
Is it possible for the satellite devices to be Ethernet-hardwired for their signal from the hub unit rather than connecting wirelessly if it is too far away?
Is a single pack available?
Can I join two sets of these meshes (3 pieces) to create a network of six mesh units?
I'm looking for a longer power cord for my Deco M5. Some appear to have a USB port but do not.
Amazon.com Description: Deco X60 vs X20
About this item – Deco X60 vs X20TP-Link Deco X60 WiFi 6 AX3000 Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi System, 3-Pack
- The Roborock S7 robot vacuum scrubs up to 3,000 times per minute using the force of sound.
- With a 300 cc electronic water tank, you can get rid of stains like coffee, dirt, and more.
- 17 Best of CES 2021 Awards have been given to the Roborock S7 robot vacuum by publications such as Business Insider, Digital Trends, Newsweek, How To Geek, and many more.
- Please be aware that official warranties do not cover things bought through unofficial channels.
- Adaptive mop lifting. In order to mop hard floors and vacuum carpets in one clean, S7’s VibraRise mop raises when a carpet is spotted.
- Also, it rises after cleaning to stop dirt from spreading and while it’s docked to get rid of plastic mats and dirty streaks.
- Even on uneven terrain, the multi-directional floating brush brings the brush closer to the ground for deeper cleaning.
About this item – TP-Link Deco WiFi 6 Mesh System(Deco X20) – Covers up to 5800 Sq.Ft. , Replaces Wireless Routers and Extenders(3-Pack, 6 Ethernet Ports in total, supports Wired Ethernet Backhaul)
- Whole-Home Wi-Fi Coverage: Use seamless high-performance Wi-Fi 6 to cover up to 5800 square feet and avoid dead zones and buffering. superior to standard WiFi boosters
- WiFi is now easier and more reliable everywhere. Don’t let yourself get separated. Unlike typical routers and range extenders, Deco keeps you connected as you go from room to room, never missing your WiFi signal or connecting to a new network, and all you need to connect is a single WiFi name and password. 
- WPA3 encryption and TP-Link HomeShield offer customizable features such as parental controls, antivirus, and quality of service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
- Incredible Wi-Fi: 6 Speeds Deco units work together to deliver higher rates of up to 1.8 Gbps for buffer-free 8K/4K streaming and gaming even when all of your smart home, smartphone, and other electronic devices are linked to your network.  Coverage in Strategic Locations Immerse your entire home in robust WiFi, regardless of size or design. Three units work together to give coverage of up to 5,800 square feet, guaranteeing that you have continuous WiFi from the bedroom to the garden.  Do you want further information? Simply insert another Deco.
- Simple Setup and Management: With simple visual advice, the Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes and keeps you in control even when you are not at home. It also works with Alexa. Simple voice commands can be used to turn on and off guest Wi-Fi.
- Parental Controls Provide Peace of Mind: Limit and monitor internet usage using profiles that allow you to personalize Wi-Fi access for each individual and device in your home.
- Mesh allows you to connect more devices. The Wi-Fi-FiDeco X20 (3-pack) provides adequate WiFi power to connect up to 150 devices. Requirements for Smartphones and Tablets: iOS 9.0 or later is required. Android 4.4 or later is required.
- Total Security: With a free lifetime membership to TP-Link HomeCare, you can protect your network and devices with powerful antivirus, sophisticated parental controls, and smart QoS. 4
- Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Wi-Fi: The next-generation Wi-Fi 6 AX1800 whole-home mesh system eliminates weak Wi-Fi for better performance.