Dolphin Proteus DX3 vs DX4: It can be challenging to decide between the Dolphin Proteus DX3 and Dolphin Proteus DX4 regarding automatic robotic pool cleaners. Though both are wise decisions, which is the best? This comparison and evaluation of the Dolphin Proteus DX3 vs. Dolphin Proteus DX4 products are meant to assist you in determining which one is the better option for you.
Dolphin Proteus DX3 vs DX4– Quick Comparison Summary
- BASKET: The Dolphin Proteus DX3 Filter Type features a large single-click basket, while the Dolphin Proteus DX4 Filter Type features an extra-large single-click basket.
- BRUSHES: Dolphin Proteus DX3 has front high-speed scrub brushes, while Dolphin Proteus DX4 includes front high-speed scrub brushes with normal back scrub brushes.
- REACH UP TO: The pool depth of the Dolphin Proteus DX3 may reach up to 33 feet, while the pool depth of the Dolphin Proteus DX4 can reach up to 50 feet.
- SIMILARITIES: Both Dolphin Proteus DX3 and Dolphin Proteus DX4 include some of the same excellent features, such as standard cleaning times of 2 hours, weekly cleaning schedules, plug-and-play, and much more.
- DIMENSION: Dolphin Proteus DX3’s dimensions are 22.2 x 17.6 x 10.3 inches, whereas Dolphin Proteus DX4’s dimensions are 22.2 x 17.6 x 11.4 inches.
- DIFFERENCE: The Dolphin Proteus DX4 has an anti-tangle cable and a waterline cleaning feature; however, the Dolphin Proteus DX3 does not have these options.
- PRICE: Compared to Dolphin Proteus DX4, DX3 is cheaper.
- POPULAR: The Dolphin Proteus DX3 and DX4 are two of the best-known automatic robot pool cleaners on the market
WEIGHT: The Dolphin Proteus DX3 weighs 14.8 pounds, whereas the Dolphin Proteus DX4 weighs 14.48 pounds.
Dolphin Proteus DX3
Dolphin Proteus DX4
Up to 33 Feet
Up to 50 Feet
Single Click Basket – Large
Single Click Basket – Extra Large
Front High Speed Scrubber
Front High Speed Scrubber with Standard Back Scrubber
Standard – 2 Hours
Standard – 2 Hours
Powerful Suction Motor
Plug and Play
22.2 x 17.6 x 10.3 inches
22.2 x 17.6 x 11.4 inches
Is the Dolphin Proteus Dx3 a decent choice for an in-ground fiberglass pool? Will it also remove fine sand from the pool's bottom?
Can the dolphin clear excessive dog hair, or do you need to get a separate filter for that? Our dog is a Rottweiler, who believes he is a Labrador retriever.
Dolphins can be utilized in a vinyl inground pool.
Is the Proteus D4 the same as the old model Deluxe 4?
The temperature of the water
Has a weekly timetable assumed that it is OK to leave the pool in place until the filter has to be cleaned?
Is it possible to run this beneath a pool cover? If so, where will the power cord be routed?
I'm comparing different brands before making a decision. How many gallons per hour can this filter handle?
Amazon.com Description: Dolphin Proteus DX3 vs DX4
About this item – Dolphin Proteus DX3 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner, The Quick and Easy Way to a Clean Pool, Ideal for In – ground Swimming Pools up to 33 Feet
- Nothing extra is required. lacks a booster pump. no additional hoses. None is installed. For a clean pool, simply plug it in, set it down, and leave the area.
- Simply press a button to clean your pool. The Proteus DX3 is perfect for pools up to 33 feet long and will clean your pool in only two hours. Enjoy your pool more and spend less time cleaning it.
- A Walls That Are Agile With ease, this robot cleans the walls while climbing them.
- It is adaptable and can be used on any pool surface material, including plaster, tile, and gunite.
- Give your pool cleaning tasks to Dolphin. You may program the Proteus DX3 to automatically clean each week using one of three settings—every day, every other day, or every third day—using the weekly scheduler that it comes with.
The easy way to keep a pool clean. The Proteus DX3 is nimble and effective, effectively cleaning your pool’s walls and floor while collecting and filtering out undesired particles. You can unwind knowing that your pool has been left incredibly clean.
Dolphins are plug-and-play pool cleaners that don’t require any additional equipment, unlike the energy-guzzlers known as pressure and suction cleaners.
With a Dolphin, you’ll not only experience energy savings, but you’ll also contribute to the system’s system life being extended.Throw away the pipe and pumps.
Releases all of the water. Fast. It is simple to remove from the pool thanks to the rapid water release. Do not be concerned ; it merely allows the water to escape and not the contents of the basket.
Dolph ins has over 35 years of experience cleaning residential swimming pools throughout the globe.
They provide pool owners a hassle-free cleaning solution with unrivaled performance and longevity. Refocus on spending time with family and friends, which is what actually counts.
About this item – Dolphin Proteus DX4 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Exceptional Cleaning Power, Ideal for Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet
- With the help of technology pioneer Peter Rasch, robotic pool cleaning was first introduced in 1983, and today the Dolphin brand is the leader in the swimming pool sector globally.
- Built to provide a thorough clean. Strongly maneuverable on vertical surfaces for thorough wall and waterline cleaning is the Proteus DX4.
- This underwater cleaning equipment has superior filtration capabilities, making it impossible for dirt and debris to hide.
- Never has maintaining a pool been simpler.
- We work hard to deliver you the most cutting-edge pool maintenance technologies, much as the history of the Dolphin robot is a tale of tenacity and faith.
- Refocus on spending time with family and friends, which is what actually counts.
- Give up on cleaning the pool forever! In just two hours, the Proteus DX4 will have cleaned your pool. Sit back and relax while Dolphin takes care of the hard work; it’s ideal for pools up to 50 feet.
- Set the Proteus DX4 to clean your pool automatically once a week using one of three preset settings: daily, every other day, or every third day. Greetings from your newly acquired leisure time.
- Dolphins has over 35 years of experience cleaning residential swimming pools all over the world, offering pool owners a hassle-free cleaning solution with unrivaled performance and longevity.
- When it comes to pool cleaning, efficiency is crucial.
- Dolphins can complete the task with no additional pumps or hoses and are 8 times more energy-efficient than pressure and suction cleaners.
- Every time you clean a pool, you can save energy because operational costs are only 5 cents per hour on average.
- Under no circumstances may cables or extension cords be used.
- We’re glad you’re here to learn about our ground-breaking Dolphin robotic pool cleaner.