Dyson DC59 vs V6: In the battle of the cordless vacuum cleaners, Dyson DC59 and Dyson v6 are both fantastic alternatives, but which one is the best? Find out in our comparison of the two models. In our Dyson DC59 vs v6 comparison review, we’ll try to figure out which device is the better buy.
What is The Difference Between Dyson DC59 Vs V6 – Quick Summary
When compared to the Dyson DC59, the Dyson V6 is quite popular on Amazon.com.
A handheld vacuum cleaner, both the Dyson DC59 and the Dyson V6, requires charging for a minimum of 3.5 hours before first use and has a power button as the trigger.
The Dyson DC59 has a run-time of up to 26 minutes, while the Dyson V6 has a run-time of up to 20 minutes of PowerFull Fade-Free Sucking.
The prices of two amazing cordless vacuum cleaners, the Dyson DC59 and the Dyson V6, are almost the same.
Dyson DC59 and Dyson V6 are both two-tier radial cyclones that may be used on any floor type.
For the Dyson DC59, 1 A battery is needed. For the Dyson V6, 1 Lithium ion battery is needed.
The Dyson V6 weighs 5.1 pounds, while the Dyson DC59 weighs 8.8 pounds, making the V6 the lighter of the two.
Both the Dyson DC59 and the Dyson V6 are backed by a two-year warranty on parts and labour.
Removable Dirt Bin
29.2 x 10.7 x 6.1 inches
9.8 x 8.2 x 46.4 inches
1 A batteries required.
1 Lithium ion batteries required.
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Soft Roller Cleaner
Doesn't it imply you'll have to pay another $500 soon since this has a non-replaceable battery and Li-ion batteries fail after a few years?
Is the power supply 110v-240v international or 110v only?
What is the duration of a charge?
Is the battery covered by the two-year guarantee, i.e., would they replace it if it loses charge during the two years?
I'm perplexed by its tools. What exactly do I receive for $415? Is it required to purchase more equipment?
Long hair immobilises the spinning brush. With a screw driver, the brush attachment no longer 'opens.' Are there any solutions?
Is it compatible with both 110 and 220 volts?
Is it possible to remove the battery? Is it possible to purchase an additional to ensure that one is always charged or for larger cleaning jobs?
Amazon.com Description: Dyson DC59 vs V6
About this item – Dyson DC59 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Any other cordless vacuum has three times the suction power of this one.
Every floor type is served by the Dyson digital motor V6 2-Tier Radial Cyclones.
It sucks up the same amount of dust as a regular vacuum. Powered by the Dyson digital motor V6-2 Tier Radial Cyclonesevery floor type without the inconvenience of a wire-3x the suction power of any other cordless vacuum in use-
It suckers up as much dust as a regular vacuum cleaner but without the cable.
As long as you buy the product from an authorised seller, it comes with a two-year warranty on parts and labor.
About this item – Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Red
- It quickly converts to a portable vacuum for cleaning around the house and vehicle.
- 2 year parts and labour warranty, which is activated automatically
Emptying the garbage with a single click is hygienic. To release the dirt, just press a button.
- The purchase of this product will contribute 15% of the retail price to REDefforts to combat AIDS via the Global Fund.
- No cords, no hassle, just strong suction.
- The Dyson V6 vacuum is stored and recharged in a convenient docking station, so it’s always ready to use.
- To remove ground-in debris, the direct-drive cleaning head forces bristles deep into the carpet.
- The soft roller cleaner head is kind on hard surfaces while being harsh on filth by simultaneously eliminating large debris and small dust.
- Lightweight and adaptable for quick cleaning around the house, The instant release trigger only uses battery power during cleaning; before initial usage, it must be charged for at least 3.5 hours.
- The trigger releases instantaneously after up to 20 minutes of intense, fade-free suction. Cleaning is the only time when battery power is needed.
- Designed to thoroughly clean pet-friendly homes, the filtration system’s totally sealed design catches 99.97% of particles as tiny as 0.3 microns, resulting in cleaner air.