Ender 3 Max vs Ender 3 V2: If you are interested in purchasing a 3D printer, you should know that both the Ender 3 Max and the Ender 3 V2 are fantastic options. But which of the two options is superior to the other? In this comparative review of the Ender 3 Max and the Ender 3 V2, we will look at the two items side by side to see which of the two is the superior choice.
Ender 3 Max vs Ender 3 V2 – Quick Comparison Summary
The Creality Ender 3 V2 is now Amazon.com’s best-selling 3D printer, while the Ender 3 Max is not as well-known.
While the Ender 3 V2 is a bit more affordable, the Ender 3 Max has a higher price tag.
Ender 3 Max Print Volume is 300 x 300 x 340mm and Ender 3 V2 Print Volume is 220 x 220 x 250mm.
Both the Ender 3 Max and the Ender 3 V2 have some of the same awesome functions, like a filament diameter of 1.75 millimetres, a nozzle measuring 0.4 millimetres, a printing speed of 180 millimetres per second, and an FDM printing type.
The maximum temperature of the hotbed on an Ender 3 Max is 110 degrees, but the maximum temperature on an Ender 3 V2 is just 100 degrees.
Ender 3 Max Weight is 28 Pounds And Dimension is 25.7 x 21.6 x 11.7 inches While the Ender 3 V2 weighs 17 pounds and is 18.5 by 18.7 by 24.41 inches in size.
Ender 3 V2 is the oldest version, and it came out in 2018. Ender 3 Max is the most recent version, and it came out in 2020.
Ender 3 Max
Ender 3 V2
25.7 x 21.6 x 11.7 inches
18.5 x 18.7 x 24.41 inches
Date First Available
July 12, 2018
July 12, 2018
300 x 300 x 340mm
220 x 220 x 250mm
Is there any program you must use, or can you use any model you find on the internet?
What sets this one from from the other Ender 3 professionals that sell for around the same amount on here? hardware?
Will the V2 have an auto level update like the V1 and pro versions of the Ender-3?
What software is included with this item? With this printer, I notice stores providing simplify3d and cura.
Is there automatic or manual leveling on this?
How large can it print projects? What is the size of the plate?
Amazon.com Description: Ender 3 Max vs Ender 3 V2
About this item – Official Creality Ender 3 Max 3D Printer with MeanWell Powerr Supply, 32-bit Silent Mainboard, Carborundum Glass Bed, Build Volume 300 x 300 x 340 mm
- Improved heat dissipation lowers filament obstruction and increases overall printing accuracy.
- Larger but simpler to build: The Ender-3 MAX is the largest and easiest to build model in the Ender family so far, thanks to the pre-assembled gantry and base.
- The Ender-3 MAX uses TMC 2208 Silent Drivers in both the X-and Y-axes to reduce printing noise, making it ideal for home and classroom use.
- Go big without breaking the bank: The new Creality Ender-3 MAX has a build space of 300mm * 300mm * 340mm, allowing you to print enormous items in one go.
- The Ender-3 MAX’s updated all-metal extruder is more stiff and resistant to wear and tear, allowing for smooth extrusion and extended life.
About this item – Official Creality Ender 3 V2 3D Printer Upgraded Integrated Structure Design with Silent Motherboard MeanWell Power Supply and Carborundum Glass Platform 8.66×8.66×9.84 Inch Printing Size
- When the power goes out unexpectedly, you can start printing again from where the extruder was last. This saves time and reduces waste.
- Easy Filament Feeding: The Ender-3 V2 includes a rotational knob on the extruder, which makes loading and feeding filament considerably easier. The 4.3-inch smart color screen and brand-new user interface (UI) system make the user experience much better.
- MeanWell Power Supply, UL Certified: It is equipped with a MeanWell power supply, manufactured by the listed firm with mature technology, satisfying all of the demands of quick heating and long-term printing. Furthermore, the machine’s power supply is hidden, making it much safer.
- The Ender-3 V2 has a self-developed silent motherboard that provides improved anti-interference, quicker and more steady motion performance, silent printing, and low-decibel operation.