Epson 2250 vs Benq HT2050A: The Epson 2250 and Benq HT2050A are both great options if you’re searching for a home theater projector. But which of the two is the best? We’ll compare the two items in our Epson 2250 vs. Benq HT2050A comparison study to see which is the superior choice.
Epson 2250 vs Benq HT2050A – Quick Comparison Summary
- In contrast to the Epson 2250, which is a less well-known projector, the Benq HT2050A is a very well-liked home theater projector on Amazon.
- The Benq HT2050A is less costly than the Epson 2250.
- For every frame, the Epson 2250’s cutting-edge 3LCD technology shows 100 RGB color signals. While DLP is employed by the Benq HT2050A, it is also the primary technology in 90% of movie theaters worldwide and 100% of digital IMAX theaters.
- The Benq HT2050A’s brightness is 2200 lumens, compared to 2700 lumens for the Epson 2250.
- The Epson 2250 has a contrast ratio of up to 70,000:1, while the contrast ratio of the Benq HT2050A image is 15,000:1.
The Benq HT2050A has two HDMI connections, compared to just one for the Epson 2250.
- Both the Epson 2250 and the Benq HT2050A have several amazing characteristics in common, like 1920 x 1080 native resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, a single audio out connector, USB (Tpe Mini-B), an integrated speaker with a 10 watt speaker power rating, mono sound, white color, and more.
- The Benq HT2050A weighs 8 pounds, compared to 10.98 pounds for the Epson 2250
- The Benq HT2050A is 15 x 11 x 5 inches, the Epson 2250 measures 14 x 16 x 7 inches.
Recommended Uses For Product
1920 x 1080
1920 x 1080
Advanced 3LCD Technology
Up to 70,000:1
Date First Available
October 26, 2020
December 1, 2017
14 x 16 x 7 inches
15 x 11 x 5 inches
Can I link it to my home theater?
Any ideas for a ceiling mount? I observe that there are just three screw provisions. I'm just trying to figure out which mount will work.
Is there a 3.5mm audio out port so I can connect to my speakers?
Assume I was watching Netflix. Can I connect it to my AV receiver so that sound from my surround system plays over HDMI?
How can I obtain a replacement remote?
What's the difference between this and the previous model?
How dark of a room is required to utilize this projector?
Does it support 3D?
How does this seem throughout the day?
Is it possible for the Ht2050a to accept video from a cell phone? such as the Galaxy A10e? My new HTC 3550, however, will not.
Is it possible to recharge this projector?
Amazon.com Description: Epson 2250 vs Benq HT2050A
About this item – Epson Home Cinema 2250 3LCD Full HD 1080p Projector with Android TV, Streaming Projector, Home Theater Projector, 10W Speaker, Image Enhancement, Frame Interpolation, 70,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI
- The image is quite bright, with 2,700 lumens of color and white brightness (4).
- The Epson Home Cinema 2250 2700-Lumen Full HD 3LCD Smart Projector provides realistic color and smart TV features. It comes with the Android TV operating system and the Google Assistant, allowing you to watch and transmit your favorite entertainment. The Google Assistant lets you operate the projector and any other compatible device on the same Wi-Fi network with your voice.
- Color Brightness (1) is best in class; sophisticated 3LCD technology shows 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This enables exceptional color accuracy while retaining good color brightness, with no distracting “rainbowing” or “color brightness” concerns that other projection methods have.
- Stunning image quality provides an immersive viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, games, and movies in Full HD.
- Built-in Android TV (2): the most recent Android TV UI with an easy-to-use remote, as well as voice search with the built-in Google Assistant. Watch all of your favorite streaming channels, including Hulu, HBO, and YouTube (3), without the need for an additional streaming media player.
- Image enhancement and frame interpolation provide smooth, sharp images.
About this item – BenQ HT2050A 1080P Home Theater Projector | 2200 Lumens | 96% Rec.709 for Accurate Colors | Low Input Lag Ideal for Gaming | 2D Keystone for Flexible Setup
- Technology of DLP: DLP is the industry standard, being utilized in 90% of the world’s theaters and 100% of digital IMAX theaters. BenQ’s projector has a longer lifespan, a thinner design, and a better and crisper image.
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p; Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV; 3D Compatibility: Frame Sequential: 720p; Frame Packing: 1080p; Side by Side: 1080i/p; Top Bottom: 1080p.
- HIGH RESPONSIVENESS: The extremely low input latency of 16 ms and various game modes provide a super-smooth gaming experience for players.
- Outstanding big-screen audiovisual experience The BenQ HT2050A projector provides big-screen Full HD graphics to your living room, with >96% Rec. 709 accuracy for realistic cinematic color and a low throw for 100″ displays from as close as 2. 5m away without the need for complicated setup.
- The HT2050A has Cinema Master Audio+ 2 for immersive AV experiences, as well as ultra-low input latency and a dedicated Game Mode for epic gaming.
- Impress your friends: By projecting a 100-inch screen from just 8 feet away, you can bring the action to the big screen. Up to a 300-inch projection.
- Connectivity is flexible: Most media players, game consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices are supported, with input choices including HDMI, USB, and others.
- Projector Central gives it high marks, while CNET ranks it as the best projector for the money.
- SUPERIOR PICTURE QUALITY: 1080p projector with a brightness of 2,200 lumens, a high native contrast ratio, and a color accuracy calibration of 96% Rec. 709.