Epson Ecotank Printer 2803 vs 4800: The Epson Ecotank Printer 2803 and the Epson Ecotank Printer 4800 are both great options for wireless all-in-one cartridge-free supertank printers, but which one is the best? Learn more about our comparison. In this comparative analysis, we will compare and contrast the Epson Ecotank Printer 2803 with the Epson Ecotank Printer 4800 to see which product is the best.
Epson Ecotank Printer 2803 vs 4800 – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Epson Ecotank Printer 4800, the Epson Ecotank Printer 2803 is a wireless color all-in-one cartridge-free supertank printer that has seen huge success on Amazon.
- The Epson Ecotank Printer 2803 is less expensive than the Epson Ecotank Printer 4800.
- While the Epson Ecotank Printer 2803 is equipped with wireless printing, copying, and scanning capabilities, the Epson Ecotank Printer 4800 provides these capabilities in addition to faxing and Ethernet connectivity.
- Both the Epson Ecotank Printer 2803 and the Epson Ecotank Printer 4800 have some of the same fantastic features, including WiFi, a 1.44-inch color display, mobile printing capabilities, print speeds of 10 black ISO ppm and 5 color ISO ppm, zero cartridge waste, stress-free printing, and faster print speeds.
- Windows and Mac are both supported as operating systems; the printer comes with enough ink for up to two years’ worth of printing; it features Epson’s exclusive Micro Piezo Heat-Free Technology; it was designed with reliability in mind; and it offers a limited warranty of two years with registration.
- In comparison, the weight of the Epson Ecotank Printer 2803 is 8.8 pounds, while the weight of the Epson Ecotank Printer 4800 is 11 pounds.
- The dimensions of an Epson Ecotank Printer are 22.8 by 14.8 by 10 inches, but the dimensions of an Epson Ecotank Printer 4800 are 13.7 by 14.8 by 9.3 inches.
Epson Ecotank Printer 2803
Epson Ecotank Printer 4800
Recommended Uses For Product
Home – Office
Maximum Print Speed (Color)
Max Printspeed Monochrome
wireless, print, copy, scan
1.44 Color Display
1.44 Color Display
zero cartridge waste
Windows and Mac
upto 2 years of ink included in the box
2-Year Limited Warranty with Registration
22.8 x 14.8 x 10 inches
13.7 x 14.8 x 9.3 inches
Can you use generic ink refills?
Is there a USB port for when the WiFi fails?
Is it capable of photocopying and scanning legal-sized paper?
Are there any other journal/creator types out there? How is the printing coming along? suggestions for another printer? I bought a Canon Pixma, and it is completely useless.
Is this compatible with a desktop computer?
Please excuse my ignorance, but do you speak Chinese?
How many pages can you print with the ink that came with the printer, i.e., the first load?
Is there a document feeder on the scanner to scan numerous pages?
Capable of automatic double-sided printing
Is it compatible with the iPhone 14?
Is it possible to use sublimation ink with the ET 4800?
Will this printer function with a Samsung Chromebook?
Can I print from my iPhone and Android?
Amazon.com Description: Epson Ecotank Printer 2803 vs 4800
About this item – Epson EcoTank ET-2803 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scan, Copy and AirPrint Support
- You won’t have to worry about throwing away empty cartridges when you use an EcoTank printer because they don’t produce them. This will help cut down on the quantity of trash that gets dumped in landfills.
- Designed with a Focus on Dependability, Worry-Free Limited Warranty of Two Years with Registration (8), Including Replacement of the Entire Unit
Printing Without the Hassle Up to two years’ worth of ink is included in the box (4), and additional ink is included with each replacement ink set, so you will run out of ink less frequently.
- Modern connectivity includes hands-free voice-activated printing in addition to wireless connectivity (5). Easily print from your mobile device (5) using AirPrint or the Epson Smart Panel App (6), both of which are incredibly user-friendly.
- Save a Significant Amount of Money on Replacement Ink You can save up to 90% by purchasing replacement ink bottles rather than ink cartridges (1). This amount of ink is sufficient to print up to 4,500 pages in black and 7,500 pages in color (2), which is about the same as purchasing 90 separate ink cartridges (3).
- Integrated Scanner and Copying Capability A high-resolution flatbed scanner and a color display make it simple to copy documents and navigate the interface.
- Remarkable print quality The one-of-a-kind Micro Piezo Heat-Free Technology produces clear text, in addition to printing remarkable color photographs and graphics, on nearly any type of paper. This printer is a standout in terms of its print quality.
- Your household requires a printer that is not only quick but also low in cost and simple to operate. Because of this, we felt the need to design the EcoTank ET-2803, a revolutionary cartridge-free solution that makes use of high-capacity ink tanks that are simple to refill. Therefore, you won’t have to worry as much about running out of ink, and you’ll save a significant amount of money on replacement ink (1).
- The ET-2803 is the ideal basic home printer since it possesses true Epson print quality, a high-resolution flatbed scanner, and a color display that is both convenient and user-friendly.
- Epson highly recommends using original ink in order to achieve the best possible print quality and performance from your printer. The printer’s limited warranty may not cover damage that results from the use of counterfeit ink.
- Printing Innovation That Eliminates the Need for Cartridges High-capacity ink tanks eliminate the need for teeny-tiny and expensive ink cartridges, and Epson’s exclusive EcoFit ink bottles make refilling simple and stress-free. Temperature range for operation: 10 to 35 degrees Celsius (50 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit). The temperature range for operation is 10 to 35 degrees Celsius (50 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit).
About this item – Epson EcoTank ET-4800 Wireless All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scanner, Copier, Fax, ADF and Ethernet – Ideal-for Your Home Office, White
- 1. The actual cost savings and savings on costs will vary significantly depending on the print jobs, print volumes, and usage conditions. The savings and cost per ISO page are calculated using the MSRP (USD) and page yields for Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for consumer Epson inkjet printers with similar features as of May 2021.
- Savings are calculated based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles. 2. The initial setup requires the use of some of the ink from the bottles that are supplied; as a result, the yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles.
- Epson’s methodology is used with the ISO/IEC 24712 standard to calculate the amount of ink that can be contained in the replacement and included ink bottles. The number of actual pages produced, the print settings, the temperature, and the humidity will all have a significant impact on the amount of available ink. It’s possible that your yields will be lower if you print infrequently or mostly with only one color of ink.
- It is necessary to have all colors of ink accessible for printing, as they are all utilized during the printing process and maintenance of the printer. To obtain further details, please go to www.epson.com/inkinfo.
- Individual cartridge estimates are based on print yields of a replacement set of black and color ink bottles compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of May 2021. Based on typical monthly document print volumes of approximately 125 pages, 3. Individual cartridge estimates based on print yields of a replacement set of black and color ink bottles
- 4. Based on average monthly document print volumes of around 125 pages | 5. | 5. For information on which devices are compatible, visit www.epson.com/voice. Registration for both an Epson Connect account and a voice-activated account is necessary.
- 6. The majority of functions require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as a device that can access the Internet and/or email. Visit www.epson.com/connect to view a list of Epson Connect-enabled printers as well as a compatibility guide for devices and software. 7. A download of the Epson Smart Panel App is required. It’s possible that you’ll be charged for the data you use.
- 8. One year of coverage under the standard limited warranty, or the first 30,000 pages of plain paper, whichever comes first. You are required to register your product and use authentic Epson ink bottles in order to receive an additional 12 months of coverage under the extended service plan (for a total of 24 months or 30,000 sheets of plain paper, whichever comes first). Please refer to the limited warranty for further details.
- Your home office needs a printer that is quick, can be purchased for a reasonable price, and is simple to operate. Because of this, we felt the need to design the EcoTank ET-4800, a revolutionary cartridge-free solution that makes use of high-capacity ink tanks that are simple to refill.
- That way, you won’t have to worry as much about your printer running out of ink, and you’ll save a significant amount of money on replacement ink. The ET-4800 is the ideal printer for a simple home office because it produces prints of authentic Epson quality, has an automatic document feeder, can send and receive faxes, has a high-resolution flatbed scanner, and has a convenient color display.