Epson v600 vs v800 :If you’re looking for a photo scanner, the Epson v600 and the Epson v800 are both excellent choices. But which one is the better choice for you? Our goal in this Epson V600 VS V800 comparison Review is to determine Which product is the better overall value for money.
Epson v600 vs v800 – Quick Comparison Summary
The Epson V800 features an exclusive twin lens system, but the Epson V600 does not have this feature.
On Amazon, the Epson V600 printer is extremely popular.
Compared to the Epson V600, the Epson V800 has dimensions of 19.8 x 12 x 6 inches and the Epson V600 dimensions of 19 x 11 x 4 inches. When compared to the V600, the V800 is slightly larger.
Each of the Epson V800 and V600 printers has an LED light, and both have a DPI (dots per inch) of 6400×9600, making them both compatible with Windows and Mac.
The Epson V600 was introduced to the market in 2009, whereas the Epson V800 is the most recent version (as of 2014), in comparison to the V600.
The Epson V600 is a more affordable option.
Weight-wise, the Epson V800 weighs 20.9 pounds, while the Epson V600 weighs only 9 pounds.
Item Dimensions LxWxH
19 x 11 x 4.6 inches
12.1 x 19.8 x 6 inches
Date First Available
September 18, 2009
October 30, 2014
Dual Lens System
Will this scanner be able to print negatives?
When scanning 35mm negatives at highest resolution, how long does it take?
I'm using the scanner on my HP printer, but it's taking forever. Is this going to be any faster?
What is the best way to use this equipment with 6x7 negatives? Is it capable of holding one or two of those size negatives while remaining flat?
Is there a method to scan four 4x6 images at once so that they may be imported separately? I can only get three of them to work at once without merging photos.
Is it possible to scan negatives directly on the glass without the use of a holder?
Amazon.com Description: Epson v600 vs v800
About this item – Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
- To remove the look of dust and scratches from the film, follow these steps: Digital ICE for Film
- Slides, negatives, and medium format panoramic film can all be scanned. Built-in transparency unit
- Convert scanned documents to editable text using the following steps: ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCRABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus
- Make incredible enlargements from film: for enlargements up to 17 inches x 22 inches, use 6400 x 9600 dpi. 8.5 x 11.7 inches is the maximum scan area. TPU (2.7 x 9.5 inches)
- Complete any task quickly: with four customisable buttons, you can scan, copy, scan to email, and create PDFs in seconds.
- To remove the appearance of tears and creases in pictures, follow these steps: ICE for digital prints
- Take your photographs a step further: ArcSoft PhotoStudio is included to assist you in editing and improving your digital photographs.
- Increase your productivity by: Effective in terms of energy usage Scanner at the ready! No warm-up time, faster scanning, and lower power usage are all advantages of using an LED light source.
- One touch to restore fading colour photos: Easy photo repair from Epson is included.
About this item – Epson Perfection V800 Photo scanner
- Get outstanding scans with 6400 dpi quality and precise colour and detail. Grayscale 1 internal/externalBit Depth: 16-bits per pixel
- The Technical Specification for the User Manual can be found in the PDF attached below.
- Various Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, and Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.10.x are among the operating systems supported.
- Exclusive Dual Lens System-chooses between two lenses for the best results.
- Exceptional tonal range: 4.0 Dmax for delicate shadow detail and smooth gradations