Eufy 15t vs 25c: If you want a robot vacuum cleaner, the Eufy 15t and Eufy 25c are both great options. But which of the two is the better? In our Eufy 15t vs. 25c review, we’ll compare the two products to find out which one is better.
Eufy 15t vs 25c – Quick Comparison Summary
On Amazon.com, the Eufy 15T Robot Vacuum Cleaner has a strong reputation. when compared to the Eufy 25c.
Eufy 25c is more affordable, whereas Eufy 15t is a little bit more pricey.
Both the Eufy 15t and the Eufy 25c have some of the same capabilities. It has a three-point cleaning system, 1500 pa of suction power, a recommended cleaning area of 1292 feet, a touchscreen panel, 100 minutes of runtime, and a noise level of 55 dB.
The weight of a Eufy 15t is 5.14 pounds, whereas the weight of a Eufy 25c is 5.73 pounds.
The Eufy 15t’s controller type is a remote control, whereas the Eufy 25c’s controller type is an app-based control system.
Eufy 15t – Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Eufy 25c – Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Battery Cell Composition
3-Point Cleaning System
3-Point Cleaning System
12.8 x 12.8 x 2.9 inches
17.5 x 5 x 14 inches
Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
Does this device work well on tile floors?
Is this model equipped with the same pet hair filter as the 11?
Is the eufycam compatible with dark hardwood flooring and dark pet hair?
Is this OK for carpet?
I can't figure out how to schedule this to run at a specific time, either on my remote or in the app I downloaded.
What's in the box, and are there any more sweepers?
Amazon.com Description: Eufy 15t vs 25c
About this item – eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 15T, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Super-Thin, 1500Pa Strong Suction Robotic Vacuum
- A RoboVac ensures a clean house by combining a dual-layer filter with a high-performance filter.
- The ultra-slim 2.85″ body enables cleaning in difficult-to-reach locations and simple passage under low-lying furniture.
- What’s Included: RoboVac 15T, charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra pair of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month guarantee.
- Quiet Cleaning: Up to 100 minutes of vacuuming delivers a forceful, consistent suction that is quieter than a microwave.
3 Stronger Suction: A deeper clean without having to lift a finger.The suction force has been increased to 1500 Pa, making it easier to remove debris from hard floors and carpets.
- RoboVac’s BoostIQ Technology recognizes any change in the surface and adjusts vacuum intensity automatically within 1.5 seconds.
- Three brushes and strong suction work well to loosen, pull off, and vacuum up grime for a thorough clean.
About this item – EUFY Robovac 25C Robot Vacuum
- What you pay for is what you get. Don’t squander your money on this; instead, invest in a high-end model.
- When linked to a smart home speaker, it connects to a house’s wireless network and receives commands through touch, smartphone app, and even voice.
- You must keep the things off the floor, away from cables and other obstructions, and you cannot configure them to avoid or go around obstacles.
- It just runs in our main living area and can easily go under things, which is why it can’t be utilized in the bedrooms.
- I haven’t swept it since I got it a few months ago. Just make sure nothing is in the way, put the chairs up, and put the wires away, and you’re ready to go.
- The Eufy RoboVac 25C Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum cleans your floors at the touch of a button.
- Our floors aren’t carpeted, but we do have a few rugs, and Floora has no trouble climbing up onto the thickest of them.