Eufy Spaceview vs Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO: Which video baby monitor with camera is better—the Eufy Spaceview or the Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO? The Eufy Spaceview and Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO are being compared to determine which is ideal.
Eufy Spaceview vs Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO– Quick Comparison Summary
Similarities: Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO and Eufy Spaceview both have amazing characteristics in common, like a 5-inch standing screen, plastic material, HD 720p camera resolution, LCD display, and more.
Weight: Infant Optics’ DXR 8 PRO weighs 1.94 pounds, whereas Eufy Spaceview weighs 1.32 pounds.
Dimension: Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO dimensions are 4 x 6 x 3 inches, but Eufy Spaceview dimensions are 4.15 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches.
Number of Channels: While Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO has 4 channels, Eufy Spaceview only has 2 channels.
Battery Life: The battery life of an Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO can last up to 24 hours; however, the battery life of a Eufy Spaceview is only 8 hours when streaming video and 15 hours when in sleep mode.
Popular: On Amazon, the Eufy Spaceview has received well over 5,500 reviews, with 67% of customers giving it a rating of 5 out of 5. That is just amazing. There aren’t as many favorable reviews for the Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO, but there are some. The Eufy Spaceview shines a little brighter than the others.
Infant Optics’ DXR 8 PRO is more expensive than Eufy Spaceview.
Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO
8-hr Video Streaming / 15-hr On Sleep Mode
Number of channels
Recommended Uses For Product
Night Vision, HD Resolution, 2 Way Audio
HD Resolution,Night Vision
FHSS, no WiFi
FHSS, no WiFi
4.15 x 3.2 x 3.2 Inches
4 x 6 x 3 Inches
Is it possible to use many cameras?
Can I use a simple adaptor to charge this in Europe?
How can I get a second camera?
Could I use this baby monitor while sitting on the front porch of my 500-foot-away neighbor?
Is the plug for the old DXR-8 cameras interchangeable with the plug for the new Pro cameras? I'm hoping I can just change the camera on the wall without having to replace the wire.
Can I have two monitors and one camera, or two monitors and check on both cameras from both?
Is anyone else having problems with the charger? When I connect it to the monitor to charge it, I must wiggle it and hold it in a specific position for it to charge.
Is this camera capable of sleeping?
Amazon.com Description: Eufy Spaceview vs Infant Optics DXR 8 PRO
About this item – Video Baby Monitor, eufy Baby, Video Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio, 720p HD Resolution, Night Vision, 5″ Display, 110° Wide-Angle Lens Included, Lullaby Player, Ideal for New Moms
- Even if you are sleeping, the video baby monitor will wake you up right away if your baby starts to cry. Eufy Doorbell And Ring Pro Comparison
- Keep Moving: The 460 ft – 600 ft range coverage area allows you to monitor your child’s calm sleep in real time from anywhere in your home. Note: In an open space, it can support a maximum of 600 feet.
- (Note: Micro SD cards are not supported, and no app is required or supported.)
- View from Any Direction Put the camera anywhere you like to get the best view of your kid, including against a wall.
- Pan from Pillow to Pinky Toes: Pan the lens 330° for corner-to-corner vision and tilt 110° for floor-to-ceiling vision.
- Clear Two-Way Audio The built-in microphone and speaker allow you to communicate directly with your child even if you are elsewhere in the house.Just for Your Observation Your videos are kept private and safe.
- Secure, both at night and during the day. The high-capacity 2900 mAh rechargeable battery provides 15-hour monitoring, allowing you to check in at any time.Pan the lens 330° to see corner-to-corner, and tilt 110° to see floor-to-ceiling.
- You can connect up to four cameras. When two or more cameras are attached, the monitor will automatically switch between them, providing you with complete coverage of your baby’s surroundings.
- Sweet Dreams on a Big Screen: The big 5″ 720p video baby monitor screen shows a clear picture with 10 times more detail than the standard 240p screen.
- Prepared to Take Their First Steps: When your baby begins to walk and run around, just insert the provided lens to increase the field of view to 110°. There is no need to buy another lens.
About this item – Infant Optics DXR-8 PRO Video Baby Monitor, 720P HD Resolution 5″ Display, Patent-Pending A.N.R. (Active Noise Reduction), Pan Tilt Zoom, and Optical Zoom Lens
- In order to add another layer of security against hackers who might be able to access your camera through the internet, you want digital security without internet connectivity as a parent.
- Only YOU can see and hear your child thanks to a closed-loop technology that uses the 2.4 GHz FHSS frequency.
- Innovative features including Active Noise Reduction (ANR), a high-definition display, and interchangeable lenses are available with the DXR-8 PRO.
High-definition 720P video playback with ultra-clear video quality
You may zoom in to watch your baby sleep in 6x zoom utilizing the three-step digital zoom in conjunction with the optical zoom lens (included) without introducing the pixelation and blurring seen on other monitors.
Fans, air conditioners, humidifiers, and air purifiers are examples of background noise that is frequently heard on baby monitors as “static noise,” and ANR is an option that may be toggled on or off to filter out any such noise.
Patent-pending technology filters out background noises so you can hear your infant more clearly, thanks to the active noise reduction feature.
Fan noise, air purifier noise, humidifier noise, air conditioner noise, static noise, and more are all eliminated.
Modulation Type:GFSK Large 5-inch “Screen: Get a closer look at additional details. More brightness, greater viewing angles, and clearer colors are offered with an upgraded LCD screen.
Panning, tilting, and zooming are all fully adjustable, as are the lenses. Wide-angle lenses are not included in the zoom lens package. Zoom up to 6x when using both optical and digital zoom.
1000mW speaker for double the audio power, greater volume, and clearer playback Our most sophisticated baby monitor to date is the Baby Optics DXR-8 PRO video monitor.
On our cutting-edge user interface, all operations are managed. On the top of the monitor unit are specific volume and brightness settings.
Please take note that the DXR-8 PRO is not compatible with DXR-8 camera units from earlier models.
The monitor includes a 5-inch screen with a 5-inch, “720P-resolution, ultra-clear LCD display with improved night vision.
The power and the LED sound bar’s brightness levels can be adjusted so that your space won’t be overly lit at night. comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s guarantee that can be extended to a 2-year warranty for free with registration.