Evenflo 360 vs Graco Turn2Me: It can be challenging to decide between the Graco Turn2Me and the Evenflo 360 when purchasing a car seat. Though both are wise decisions, which is the best? You can use our Evenflo 360 vs. Graco Turn2Me comparison review to determine which product is a better fit for you.
Evenflo 360 vs Graco Turn2Me– Quick Comparison Summary
The Graco Turn2Me weighs 30 pounds, and the Evenflo 360 weighs 29.6 pounds.
Evenflo 360 dimensions are 21 x 19.8 x 25.9 inches, while the Graco Turn2Me dimensions are 20.75 x 19.13 x 24.4 inches.
When compared to the Graco Turn2Me, the Evenflo 360 has a significantly larger number of positive customer reviews on Amazon.
Both the Evenflo 360 and the Graco Turn2Me have some of the same fantastic features, such as a polyester material construction, two cup holders, and many more.
The Evenflo 360 has a maximum weight recommendation of 120 pounds; however, the Graco Turn2Me only has a maximum weight recommendation of 100 pounds.
Graco Turn2Me is more expensive than Evenflo 360, which is less expensive.
The Evenflo 360 comes with 14 adjustable positions, whereas the Graco Turn2Me comes with only 10 adjustable options.
Maximum weight Recommendation
2 Cup Holders
2 Cup Holders
Minimum weight Recommendation
Forward-Facing Maximum Child Weight
Latch or Seat Belt
21 x 19.8 x 25.9 Inches
20.75 x 19.13 x 24.4 Inches
What is the seat's maximum height?
Can you purchase an extra base? If so, where is it?
Can the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 be used in conjunction with a stroller?
Is this car seat compatible with the two-door Mini Cooper?
Is there any data available for comparison crash tests? I checked with Evenflo, who just replied that it "meets and exceeds all of the government safety regulations".
When the child is facing forward, does this seat rotate?
Can the seat recline be altered once the carseat has been installed?
Because the latch is directly beneath the cup holder, may a child open it while driving?
Amazon.com Description: Evenflo 360 vs GracoTurn2Me
About this item – Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Rotational All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat Swivel Car Seat Rotating Car Seat for All Ages Swivel Baby Car Seat Mode Changing 4120Lb Car Seat and Booster Car Seat, Onyx
- Bold Moves: An innovative rotating car seat makes it easier than ever to move your child in and out of the car—regardless of the vehicle.EASE AT 360 DEGREES: You only need to install the Revolve360 once—the Sure360 Safety Installation System with LockStrong and Tether360 maintains it as safe, secure, and straightforward.
- There’s no turning back once you’ve experienced the daring moves and groundbreaking design wrapped in Gold style.
- Evenflo’s Gold Revolve360 Rotational All-in-One Car Seat is created by Evenflo, a reputable manufacturer of precision-built, high-quality children’s items for over 100 years.
- Our team takes a proactive approach to the design of our premium baby gear, giving value and convenience while maintaining a strict focus on safety. If you need advice on how to give your child the safest journey possible, Evenflo Gold Consumer I25Care is here to help.
- GROWING WITH GOLD It has a 10-year warranty and three modes: rear-facing (4 to 40 pounds), forward-facing (22 to 65 pounds), and booster (40 to 120 pounds).RELAX ON THE GO: You can quickly adjust your child’s seat for maximum comfort without having to reinstall it or bother your child.
- The Revolve360 is designed for children weighing 4 to 120 pounds and comes with a 10-year warranty and three modes.
- The Sure360 Safety Installation System has the LockStrong bar, which pulls down to lock the car seat base into place, and Tether360, which helps maintain the seat positioned and secure in the automobile.
- The Revolve360 is not only convenient, but it also surrounds your child with gold-level comfort, outstanding craftsmanship, and premium finishes and textiles.
- Child Size: Height 17.0–57.0 in., weight 4.0–120.0 lbs.Prepare for a big breakthrough in car seat innovation with the introduction of the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Rotational All-in-1 Car Seat.
- Evenflo is changing the game once again with a rotating car seat that makes getting your child in and out of the car a snap (in all modes of use!).
About this item – Graco® Turn2Me™ 3-in-1 Car Seat, London
- The Graco Turn2Me 3-in-1 Car Seat spins so you don’t have to twist, making it easier to get baby in and out of the car! Just rotate the seat to face you for simpler buckling, then reverse the rotation.
- It will “click” back into place for a secure and comfortable ride. This 3-in-1 car seat from the most popular gear brand* has three modes of use and can accommodate children weighing up to 100 pounds! The car seat is a Graco ProtectPlus.
- Designed to keep your child safe in frontal, side, rear, and rollover collisions.
- With one hand, rotate from rear-facing mode to simply slip the baby in and out of the seat; listen for it to “click” back into position for a safe and comfortable ride.
- There are three ways to use it: Rear-facing harnesses weigh 4 to 40 pounds, forward-facing harnesses weigh 22 to 65 pounds, and highback boosters weigh 40 to 100 pounds.
- SnugLock technology installs in less than a minute, utilizing a car seat belt or a velcro strap.
- LATCHEngineered Graco ProtectPlus: A combination of the most stringent crash testing that protects your child in frontal, side, rear, and rollover incidents.
- No-Rethread The Simple Safe Adjust Harness System allows the headrest and harness to be adjusted in unison.
- Detachable, soft head and body inserts keep your baby cradled and comfy.
Select the ideal headrest height from 10 options to ensure your child’s safety as they grow.The Graco push-button To help assure secure installation, InRight LATCH offers a one-second attachment with an audible click.
When not in use, keep InRight LATCH in the storage compartment.
Spin to eliminate the need to twist! The Graco® Turn2MeTM 3-in-1 Car Seat flips from rear-facing to face-to-face with baby, making it easy to get them in and out of the car! It will “click” back into place for a secure and comfortable ride.
While the belt-positioning booster mode is on, the harness is stored in a safe place.