Evenflo Gold Revolve 360 vs Cybex: Both the Evenflo Gold Revolve 360 and the Cybex Sirona S are fantastic options when shopping for a rotating car seat; however, which one is considered to be superior? Discover the answer in our analysis. In this comparative analysis, we will examine the similarities and differences of the Evenflo Gold Revolve 360 and the Cybex Sirona S in order to determine which product is superior.
Evenflo Gold Revolve 360 vs Cybex – Quick Comparison Summary
When compared to the pricey CYBEX Sirona S, the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 is a more affordable option.
In comparison to the CYBEX Sirona S, the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 is a very well-liked rotating car seat on Amazon.
Both the Evenflo Gold Revolve 360 and the Cybex Sirona S have some of the same incredible features, like a seat lock, a minimum child weight of 4 pounds, a five-point harness, polyester construction, and more. Both of these car seats are also made of polyester.
While the CYBEX Sirona S only has 12 reclining positions, the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 boasts an impressive 14 of them.
Booster mode is present on the Gold Revolve360; however, the CYBEX Sirona S does not have this feature.
The dimensions of the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 are 21 by 19.8 by 25.9 inches, whereas the dimensions of the CYBEX Sirona S are 25.3 by 20 by 25.5 inches.
The weight of the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 is 29.6 pounds, whereas the weight of the CYBEX Sirona S is 30.4 pounds.
While the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 does not come with this feature, the CYBEX Sirona S comes with a single leg load.
The maximum weight that is recommended for use with the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 is 120 pounds, whereas the maximum weight that is recommended for use with the CYBEX Sirona S is 65 pounds.
In comparison, the maximum height recommended for the Evenflo Gold Revolve360 is 57 inches, and the maximum height advice for the CYBEX Sirona S is 49 inches.
Evenflo Gold Revolve 360
Cybex Sirona S
One Leg Load
360 of rotation for easy in, easy out
Minimum weight recommendation
Maximum Weight Recommendation
Rear-facing maximum child weight
Number of reclining positions
Maximum height recommendation
21 x 19.8 x 25.9 inches
25.3 x 20 x 25.5 inches
Can you purchase a second base? Where, if so?
What is the seat's maximum height?
almost has a fishy odor? How do I get rid of the odor?
Is it possible to buy an extra base?
Does it sound an alarm if you fail to remove the infant from the car after you turn it off?
This is shaky after I put the clasp and seatbelt. I think I can knock it over. What went wrong with me?
What causes this car seat to be unstable? It sways side to side.
Amazon.com Description: Evenflo Gold Revolve 360 vs Cybex
About this item – Evenflo Gold Revolve360 Rotational All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Swivel Car Seat, Rotating Car Seat for All Ages, Swivel Baby Car Seat Mode Changing 4-120LB Car Seat and Booster Car Seat
With ease, 360 degrees: Once you’ve finished installing the Revolve360, it’s safe, secure, and easy thanks to the Sure360 Safety Installation System with LockStrong and Tether360.
TRAVEL RECLINE: Without having to remove the seat or bother your infant, you can easily adjust your child’s seat for maximum comfort.
Bold Moves: Regardless of the type of vehicle you have, an innovative rotating car seat makes it simpler than ever to move your child in and out of the vehicle.
The Revolve360 grows with your child, offering 10 years of use and three settings, and is designed for children weighing 4 to 120 lbs.
Thanks to the Sure360TM Safety Installation System, which includes the LockStrongTM bar, which lowers to lock the car seat base into place, and Tether360TM, which helps keep the seat positioned and secure in the car, you only need to install it once, and you’re done.
The Revolve360 is packed with conveniences and surrounds your child with gold-level comfort, excellent craftsmanship, and luxurious finishes and textiles.
There’s just no going back after you’ve experienced the daring maneuvers and ground-breaking design wrapped in Gold style.
ADVANCE WITH GOLD: provides 10 years of use and three operating modes: booster, rear-facing (4 to 40 lb), and forward-facing (22 to 65 lb) (40 to 120 lb).
Get ready for a significant advancement in car seat design as the Evenflo® Gold Revolve360TM Rotational All-in-One Car Seat is introduced. With a rotating car seat that is easy to get your child in and out of the car (in all modes of use! ), Evenflo is changing the game once again.
About this item – CYBEX Sirona S with SensorSafe, Convertible Car Seat, 360° Rotating Seat, Rear-Facing or Forward-Facing Car Seat, Easy Installation, SensorSafe Chest Clip, Instant Safety Alerts, Manhattan Grey
- EasyLock Bar: Up to four times less force is needed to install a car seat securely. Your car seat’s correct recline angle is guaranteed by dual-level indicators, and our load leg can lessen spin by up to 30% in some collisions.
- 12 distinct headrest settings allow you to always get the right fit for your car seat. As your child develops, you may more easily modify the height of the shoulder straps with the Sirona S harness because it doesn’t require re-threading.
- The dual-level indications make sure the car seat is installed correctly, while our EasyLockTM Bar integrates with your vehicle belt for a simple and safe installation. With a 12-position headrest and no-rethread harness, the Sirona S may be modified as your child grows.
- The chest clip’s SensorSafeTM technology automatically syncs with your mobile app to alert you to potentially dangerous situations, such as when a child unbuckles themselves, when the back seat is too hot or cold, when a child has been seated for too long, or when the driver inadvertently leaves the child behind.
- Superior Protection: The anti-rebound design lessens car seat rebound movement in the case of a collision, and linear side-impact protection (L.S.P.) absorbs up to 25% more impact in a collision than the same car seat without L.S.P. extended.
- Convertible car seat: The Sirona S allows you to quickly and easily convert between rear-facing and forward-facing positions and get your child in and out of the car. It is the first car seat in the US to include a revolutionary 360° rotatable seat.
- SensorSafe: Integrated within the chest clip, SensorSafe sends smartphone notifications if a child unbuckles themselves, if the back seat gets too hot or cold, if a child has been seated for an excessive amount of time, or if the driver inadvertently leaves the child behind.