Fossil Sport vs Gen 5: In terms of touchscreen smartwatches, you can’t go wrong with either the Fossil Sport or the Fossil Gen 5; the question is, which one is superior? By comparing the two, we are attempting to discover which of the two products, the Fossil Sport and the Fossil Gen 5, is the superior choice.
Fossil Sport vs Gen 5 – Quick Comparison Summary
Customers love the Fossil Gen 5 Stainless Steel Touchscreen SmartWatch With Speaker on Amazon.com. Compared to Fossil Sport
Fossil Sport is more affordable, but Fossil Gen 5 is rather pricey.
The material used for the Fossil Sport is metal, while the Fossil Gen 5 is made of stainless steel.
While the Fossil Sport does not come with a speaker, the Fossil Gen 5 does.
Both the Fossil Sport and the Fossil Gen 5 include these features, including a display for the time, a calendar, an accelerometer, an alarm clock, GPS, notifications, a heart rate monitor, a touchscreen, and a calendar that shows the day, date, and month.
The water resistance of the Fossil Sport watch is 165 feet, whereas the water-resistance of the Fossil Gen 5 watch is 98 feet.
The Fossil Gen 5 weighs 99 grams, whereas the Fossil Sport weighs 39 grams.
Fossil Gen 5
1.4 Ounces(39 Gram)
3.5 Ounces(99 Gram)
Water resistant depth
Time Display, Calendaring, Accelerometer, Alarm Clock, GPS, Notifications, Heart Rate Monitor
Time Display, Sleep Monitor, Calendaring, Accelerometer, Text Messaging, GPS, Elevation Tracker, Notifications, Heart Rate Monitor
Is the battery life any better now than it was a couple months ago?
What is the method for connecting the charger to the watch? Are there any charging prongs or inductive charging that need to be aligned?
Is it possible to use your watch to converse on the phone as well as answer it?
Does anyone who didn't acquire it for free like it?
The screen size was not mentioned in the specifications. However, I'd want to know the real screen size.
Can it assist you in finding your phone?
Amazon.com Description: Fossil Sport vs Gen 5
About this item – Fossil Men’s Sport Heart Rate Metal and Silicone Touchscreen Smartwatch
- Wear OS-enabled smartwatches function with both iPhone and Android phones.
Indicated battery life of 24 hours depending on use + two days in low-power mode.
- Included is a magnetic USB quick charger; in less than an hour, you may charge up to 80%.
Circumference of the strap: 200+/-5mm Stopwatch mode allows you to keep track of your laps and races.
- Google Fit allows you to track your heart rate and activity. GPS-enabled distance tracking;5ATM waterproofing;The built-in Google Assistant acts as your personal Google, always ready to help.Using Google Pay, you can check out faster with your watch.
- With this smart watch, you can receive smartphone notifications and app alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, download third-party applications (such as your favorite ride-sharing or music apps), and personalize your watch face.
- Touchscreen, microphone, music storage and controls, personalized goal and alarm settings, calendar alerts, different time zones, weather, LED flashlight, and wireless syncing.
About this item – Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch with Speaker, Heart Rate, GPS
- Google Fit can monitor your heart rate and activity level. Distance tracking via GPS; 3ATM swimproof design New wellness features let you keep track of your sleep history, judge how well you slept, and set sleep goals.
- This smart watch includes an always-on display with hundreds of watch faces, so you can customize your look and view the time at all times.
- There are hundreds of applications ranging from personal assistants to health, payments, music, social media, news, gaming, stop watches, and more. It’s excellent for all your activities, with a swimproof construction and a charge time of less than an hour.
- Smartwatches with Wear OS compatibility work with both iPhone and Android phones. 44mm case; 22mm band; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands.
- 24-hour battery life plus multi-day extended mode variable depending on use and after updates have been installed. For convenience of use, the USB cable with magnetic charger clamps to rings on the watch caseback and spins 360 degrees. You may charge up to 80% in less than an hour.