Graco 360 vs 360 DS: Which of the two, the Graco 360 or the Graco 360 DS, is more valuable? There are numerous features on each of these Graco Paint Sprayers, but which is the best? In this review, we compare the Graco 360 and the Graco 360 DS.
Graco 360 vs 360 DS – Quick Comparison Summary
- The Graco 360 DS enjoys a massive amount of popularity on Amazon In comparison to the Graco 360.
- When compared to the Graco 360 DS, the Graco 360’s dimensions are 5.25 x 12.5, 9.75 inches, and 5.2 x 12.5, 9.8 inches, respectively.
- On Amazon The Graco 360 is the cheaper choice, while the Graco 360 DS is a bit more expensive.
- While the Graco 360 DS has a pressure performance of 900 and 1500 psi, the Graco 360’s standard pressure performance is 1500 psi.
- The weight of the Graco 360 is 3.5 pounds, whereas the weight of the Graco 360 DS is 4.5 pounds.
- The maximum tip size that either the Graco 360 or the Graco 360 DS can support is 0.015 inches.
- While the Graco 360 only has a single fixed speed control, the Graco 360 DS features two variable speed controls, one for high and one for low.
- While the Graco 360 only comes with two bags of paint cups, the Graco 360 DS comes with four bags.
Graco 360 DS
Paint Cup Type
Low & High
900 & 1500 psi
Maximum Tip Supported
Blue / White
Item Dimensions LxWxH
5.25 x 12.5 x 9.75 inches
5.2 x 12.5 x 9.8 inches
2 – .015 inch Reversible spray tips, 4 in. narrow and 12 inch wide, 2-32 oz FlexLiner Bags and Operation Manual
2 – .015 inch Reversible spray tips, 4 in. narrow and 12 inch wide, 4-32 oz FlexLiner Bags and Operation Manual
1 year limited warranty
1 year limited warranty
Does the carrying case for this sprayer come with it?
Can you use this sprayer to apply automotive paint?
Can you spray solid stain on a fence or deck with this model? Not the more translucent or semi-transparent thin materials.
What distinguishes the 16Y386 from the 16Y385?
Can this machine spray polyester-based styrene-based paints?
The nozzles are made of plastic or metal.
This model can it spray paint?
Will the paint/primer combination work here?
Can I use this to spray Behr Urethane Alkyd Semi Gloss? Uncertain whether or if that paint is combustible
Amazon.com Description: Graco 360 vs 360 DS
About this item – Graco 16Y385 TrueCoat 360 Paint Sprayer, Blue/White
- ANY DIRECTION SPRAY: Utilizing VacuValve technology, you may spray in any direction, even upside down, because the system is airtight.
SUGGESTED USE: The suggested annual use is up to 25 gallons.
- MULTI COLOR PROJECT SUITABLE: Traditional material cups are replaced by FlexLiner Bags, which may be recycled or reused after use.
- 2 interchangeable spray tips measuring. 015 inches, 4 inches broad, and 2 32 ounces are included with the sprayer. FlexLiner Bags and the user guide
- ACCESSORIES ARE SIMPLY STORED: Tip storage in the handle
- Interior trim may be painted quickly and with quality finish. The interior of your home may be updated more easily than before. When compared to brushing and rolling, using a TrueCoat 360 Handheld Airless Sprayer will save you hours of time while always producing a smooth, polished finish on all of your interior trim and millwork.
VACUUM: 120 volts
- APPLY PAINT DIRECTLY: Spraying unthinned paint at high pressure is possible with a stainless steel piston pump.
- CONTINUOUS SPRAYING: A reversible spray tip enables you to continue spraying even when it becomes blocked.
- Refresh the look of your front door. A stunning entryway can make a statement and set the tone for your entire house. Using a TrueCoat 360 Handheld Airless Sprayer, angled panels and intricate details are no problem. With this simple task, you’ll finish in less than half the time it would take you to brush or roll, and you’ll always obtain a polished, even finish.
About this item – Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Paint Sprayer, Blue/White
- ADJUSTABLE VENUES The dual speed adjustment provides you with two speeds to spray: a low speed for small detail work, and a high speed for larger projects to complete them more quickly.
- SPRAY PAINT UNTHINNED: The Stainless Steel Piston Pump gives you the ability to spray paint unthinned at a high pressure; Operating temperature range -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 90 degrees Fahrenheit is the temperature range in which changes in paint viscosity at very low or high temperatures can affect sprayer performance.
- SPRAY IN ANY DIRECTION: The VacuValve technology creates an airtight system that enables you to spray in any direction, even upside down. This is made possible because spraying is not affected by air pressure.
- SUGGESTIONS FOR USE: The recommended amount of use per year is up to 25 gallons per year; Duty Cycle of Half:
EXCELLENT FOR WORK IN MANY DIFFERENT COLORS: The FlexLiner Bag is an alternative to the traditional material cups; once you’re done, you can either reuse or recycle it.
- CONTINUOUS SPRAYING: The Reversible Spray Tip enables you to turn the nozzle around when it becomes clogged so that you can continue to spray.
- EASILY STORE ACCESSORIES: There is space in the handle for storing an additional tip.
- VOLTAGE: 120 volts. The length of the power cord is 18 inches.
- Paint interior projects efficiently while maintaining a high-quality finish. The process of modernising the interior of your home has never been simpler. When compared to brushing and rolling, using a TrueCoat 360 Handheld Airless Sprayer will save you hours of time, and you will always deliver a smooth, professional finish on all of your interior furniture and millwork. In addition, you can save money by purchasing fewer supplies.
- Refresh Your Outdated Garden Furniture in the Outdoors After a few seasons of exposure to the harsh sun and heavy rain, outdoor furniture can start to fade and look worn out. Staining or painting your outdoor furniture is a piece of cake with the assistance of TrueCoat 360 Handheld Airless Sprayers. Enhance the aesthetic value of your home while also contributing to the preservation of and protecting your outdoor furniture from the effects of the sun and weather.