Graco Extend2fit 2in1 vs 3in1: Which is better? Both of these convertible car seats offer several features, but which is the best? In this review, we compare the Graco extend2fit 2in1 with the Graco extend2fit 3in1 in this Review.
Graco Extend2fit 2in1 vs 3in1 – Quick Comparison Summary
- When it comes to Convertible Car Seats for Children, the Graco extend2fit 2in1 and 3in1 are both quite popular on Amazon.
- Graco Extend2Fit 3in1 has three features: rear facing, forward facing, and a high back booster, while Graco EXted2Fit 2in1 has two. 2: Forward Facing, 1: Rear Facing
- Both the 2in1 and 3in1 Graco Extend2Fit include side impact protection.
- Both covers are detachable, and the harness and latch system are easily adjustable.
Graco extend2fit 2in1
Graco extend2fit 3in1
Maximum weight recommendation
Number of reclining positions
Side Impact Protection
InRight Latch System
InRight Latch System
About this item – Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat | Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit, Binx
- Convertible car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (4-50lbs) to forward-facing harness (22-65 pounds)
- Made of Steel reinforced | Product dimensions – 20.75” D x 19” W x 24.5” H | Product weight – 19.25 lbs.
- Up to 50 pounds rear facing, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer
- Graco Protect Plus Engineered | Simply Safe Adjust no-re thread headrest and harness adjust together
- Extend2Fit 4-position adjustable extension panel provides up to 5″ additional legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear facing longer
About this item – Graco Extend2Fit 3 in 1 Car Seat, Ride Rear Facing Longer, Garner, 21.56 pounds
- 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (4-50 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb)
- Extend2Fit 4-position adjustable extension panel provides up to 5″ additional legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer
- Up to 50 lb rear-facing, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Push-button InRight LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way for easy in and out
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode