Graco Extend2fit vs Extend2fit 3 in 1: Both the Graco Extend2fit 2 in 1 and the Graco Extend2fit 3 in 1 are fantastic choices when it comes to the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat; however, which one is the best? Find out in our comparison. In this comparative analysis, we will examine the differences and similarities between the Graco Extend2fit 2 in 1 and the Graco Extend2fit 3 in 1 in order to determine which product is superior.
Graco Extend2fit vs Extend2fit 3 in 1 – Quick Comparison Summary
- The weight of the Graco Extend2fit 2 in 1 is 19 pounds, while the weight of the Graco Extend2fit 3 in 1 is 21.6 pounds.
- The dimensions of the Graco Extend2fit 2 in 1 are 21.5 inches by 19.5 inches by 23.5 inches, but the dimensions of the Graco Extend2fit 3 in 1 are 19.25 inches by 22.52 inches by 25.16 inches.
- When compared to the Graco Extend2fit 3 in 1, which is more expensive, the Graco Extend2fit is more cost-effective.
- The maximum weight capacity for the Graco Extend2fit 2 in 1 product is 65 pounds, whereas the Graco Extend2fit 3 in 1 product has a maximum weight capacity of 100 pounds.
- The Graco Extend2Fit 3 in 1 comes with three modes: a highback booster, a forward-facing harness, and a rear-facing harness. The Graco Extend2Fit 2 in 1 comes with two modes: a rear-facing harness and a forward-facing harness.
- Both the Graco Extend2Fit 2 in 1 and the Graco Extend2Fit 3 in 1 are extremely well-liked options for parents shopping for child car seats on Amazon.
- Cup holders, fuss-free harness storage, InRight LATCH, 6-position recline, extended rear-facing use, a 10-position headrest, ProtectPlus engineering, no rethreading required with the Simply Safe Adjust harness, and much more are all standard on both the 2 in 1 and 3 in 1 versions of the Graco Extend2fit.
Graco Extend2fit 3 in 1
2 in 1
3 in 1
Maximum weight recommendation
Fuss-Free Harness Storage
Ride Rear-Facing Longer
Rear-facing maximum child weight
No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness
Forward-facing maximum child weight
21.5 x 19.5 x 23.5 inches
19.25 x 22.52 x 25.16 inches
In a Toyota Corolla can this fit?
Are the harness strap coverings on this product similar to those on Target's extend2fit seats? I can't make out any strap coverings in the image.
When you change the headrest's height, do the harness straps also adjust? Or do the straps need to be rethreaded when the baby's size is changed?
What is the maximum height when rear-facing? The Target website indicates 54 inches, however Amazon displays 45 inches, and the Graco page has no height information.
Is it possible to remove the seat cover for washing without removing the seat?
Can this be simply strapped into a taxi as a rear-facing car seat with a seatbelt? This will only be used in cabs and airline seats.
Amazon.com Description: Graco Extend2fit vs Extend2fit 3 in 1
About this item – Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit
- Extend2Fit’s adjustable 4-position extension panel offers up to 5 “longer rear-facing rides for your child, who will be safe thanks to the extra legroom.
- From rear-facing harness (4–50 lbs) to forward-facing harness, a convertible car seat develops with your child (22–65 pounds).
- With Extend2Fit, the rear-facing use of the seat is extended while also allowing for growth with your child thanks to the adjustable extension panel and 50-lb rear-facing weight limit.
- ProtectPlus Engineered by Graco Your baby will feel cradled and at ease with the removable, soft head and body inserts.
- Just Safe Adjust the harness and headrest without having to rethread the product. Size: 21.5D x 19.5W x 23.5″ (19 lb, height: H)
- It has a 4-position extension panel that offers up to 5″ more rear-facing legroom, enabling your child to ride rear-facing for a longer period of time safely.
- Longer rear-facing rides are safe! From rear-facing harness (4–50 lb) to forward-facing harness, the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat grows with your kid (22–65 lb).
About this item – Graco Extend2Fit 3 in 1 Car Seat, Ride Rear Facing Longer, Garner, 21.56 pounds
The headrest and harness can be adjusted simultaneously in a single action thanks to the No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System.
Your child is kept comfortable, and the 6-position reclining helps with a better installation.
Push-button To ensure secure installation, InRight LATCH offers a quick, one-second attachment with an audible click.
The most stringent crash tests are combined in Graco ProtectPlus Engineered, which helps to shield your child against frontal, side, rear, and rollover collisions.
From rear-facing harness (4–50 lb) to forward-facing harness (22–65 lb) to highback booster, the 3-in-1 car seat develops with your child (40–100 lb).
Easy-to-use harness storage compartments Keep the harness out of the way for simple putting on and taking off.
Extend2Fit Your child may ride rear-facing for extended periods of time safely thanks to a 4-position adjustable extension panel that adds up to 5″ of extra legroom.
As your child grows, select the ideal headrest height from 10 positions to ensure a secure fit.
When in belt-positioning booster mode, the harness storage box keeps the harness securely stored.