Graco Magnum X7 vs X5: Which of the Graco Magnum X7 and Graco Magnum X5 is the best option for an airless paint sprayer? The Graco Magnum X7 and Graco Magnum X5 are being compared to see which one is the superior product.
Graco Magnum X7 vs X5– Quick Comparison Summary
- Graco Magnum X7 dimensions are 19 x 15 x 37 inches, while Graco X5 dimensions are 14.5 x 12.75 x 19 inches.
The Graco X7 Magnum has a maximum hose length of 100 feet, while the Graco X5 only has a maximum hose length of 75 feet.
Both the Graco Magnum X7 and the Graco X5 have incredible features in common, such as adjustable pressure settings, 1 or 5 gallon paint buckets, FAST AND EASY CLEAN-UP, home exteriors, large decks, basement renovations, large outdoor projects, up to 125 gallons per year, a one-year manufacturer defect warranty, and many more.
The horsepower of the Graco Magnum X7 is 0.62, while the horsepower of the Graco X5 is 0.50.
The Graco Magnum X7 has a maximum flow rate of 0.31 gallons per minute, whereas the Graco X5 has a maximum flow rate of 0.27 gallons per minute.
On Amazon, the Graco X5 has received well over 5,440 reviews, with 80% of customers giving it a rating of 5 out of 5. That is just remarkable. There are less favorable reviews for the Graco Magnum X7. The Graco X5 shines a little brighter among the two.
The maximum tip size of the Graco Magnum X7 is 0.017 millimeters, while the maximum tip size of the Graco Magnum X5 is 0.015 millimeters.
The Graco X5 is less expensive than the more expensive Graco Magnum X7.
While the Graco X5 weighs 19 pounds, the Graco Magnum X7 weighs 26 pounds.
Graco Magnum X7
Maximum Tip Size
Maximum Hose Length
Maximum Flow Rate
1 Years Warranty
1 Year Warranty
Annual Use Recommendation
Up To 125 Gallons
Up To 125 Gallons
FAST AND EASY CLEAN UP
Adjustable Pressure Control
Large Outdoor Projects
1 or 5 Gallon Paint Bucket
Magnum X7 Airless Paint Sprayer
Magnum X5 Airless Paint Sprayer
19 x 15 x 37 inches
14.5 x 12.75 x 19 inches
Can this be used in the UK?
Can stain blocker be sprayed?
Should I buy this?
Painting cabinets: x5 or x7? If I only want to paint kitchen cabinets and a few rooms, which is better: the x5 or the x7?
Which of the airless paint sprayers from Graco can be used with a tip size between.025 and.029?
Can the fuse be changed? Or if it blows, it's useless?
Does this result in a finish that is of furniture quality? I attempted to use the portable Truecoat sprayer, but it is not possible to achieve a good quality finish...
Why does it require five gallons of paint to cover a very small room? I tried applying 75% and 50% of the normal pressure; does it still require a lot of paint?
What kind of overspray is produced by doing this? While I have every intention of painting my Victorian home, which has been gutted down to the bare wood
Does this device work with the 240V power that is standard in Australia?
Amazon.com Description: Graco Magnum X7 vs X5
About this item – Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer, Gray
Ideal for multi-story homes: can hold up to 100 feet of paint hose, so you can spray homes on the second and third floors.
Control Paint Flow: The pressure is fully adjustable, giving you the most control over paint flow for any size project. The RAC IV SwitchTip lets you turn the tip around when it gets clogged so you can keep spraying.
SPRAY DIRECTLY FROM PAINT BUCKET: A flexible suction tube lets you spray directly from a 1 or 5 gallon paint bucket.
Continuous Spraying: With the RAC IV SwitchTip, you can turn the tip around when it gets clogged so you can keep spraying.
You can quickly paint your house and get a good finish. You can change the way your house looks by giving it a new coat of paint. Graco sprayers are easy to use, and you’ll be done in a fraction of the time it takes to paint with a roller or brush.
TrueAirless Spray Tip with SoftSpray Technology gives you more control and less overspray with a wide range of coatings.
voltage: 110 volts. PushPrime lets you start quickly and reliably every time.
Fast and Easy Cleaning: The PowerFlush Adapter can be attached to a garden hose to make cleaning fast and easy.
A cart makes it easy to move the sprayer around the job site.
Use up to 125 gallons per year, which means you can spray more projects each year.
Bring new life to your deck with ease. Just giving your deck a new coat of finish can make a huge difference in how your whole house looks. and doing it faster and easier with a Graco sprayer.
Give tired-looking cabinets a new lease on life. Changing the colour or stain on your cabinets can make a huge difference in how your kitchen or bathroom looks. The fastest way to get a perfect finish is by using a Magnum paint sprayer.
It’s easy to paint your fence. Staining or painting your fence will help it last longer and keep it safe from the sun and weather. It will also improve the look of the outside of your home.
Spray paint without water. With a stainless steel piston pump, you can spray paint at high pressure without water.
About this item – Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer, Blue
- SPRAY MORE PROJECTS EACH YEAR: The recommended annual usage is up to 125 gallons. Type of Fluid Outlet Threading: NPSM
CONTINUOUS SPRAYING: With the RAC IV Switch Tip, you may reverse the tip when it becomes clogged to continue spraying.
- EXCELLENT FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PROJECTS: supports up to 75 feet of paint hose, extending your reach for tasks.
- Graco is the brand preferred by professionals. Graco manufactures the appropriate airless spraying equipment for weekend warriors, serious DIY enthusiasts, handymen, renovation contractors, and painting professionals. Choose a Magnum or Graco model to easily complete your task, whether you are a beginner or an experienced professional.
- Whether you’re painting entire homes, rooms, decks, or fences, Graco has everything you need!
- Spray Paint Unthinned: The Stainless Steel Piston Pump enables high-pressure spraying of unthinned paint.
- Voltage: 110 volts.
- The sprayers of the Graco Project Series make it simple for DIY enthusiasts and handymen to complete modest- to medium-sized projects with speed and precision. Magnum X5 provides DIY homeowners and handymen with cost-effective, rapid performance.
- These sprayers are great for painting any interior or outdoor surface, including decks, siding, fences, and small dwellings.
- Contains a SG2 metal spray gun, a RAC IV 515 switch tip, a 25-foot Duraflex paint hose, Pump Armor storage fluid, a PowerFlush adaptor, a quick start-up guide, and an operation manual. Fluid Outlet Size (in): 1/4
The Power Flush Adaptor connects to a garden hose for quick and straightforward cleaning.
- This flexible suction tube enables you to spray directly from a 1 or 5-gallon paint bucket.
- Control Paint Flow: The fully adjustable pressure gives you complete control over the paint flow for any size job.