Graco Milestone vs Extend2fit: It might be challenging to decide between the Graco Milestone and the Extend2fit when it comes to convertible child safety car seats. Though both are excellent decisions, which is the best? This comparative evaluation of the Graco Milestone and Extend2fit is meant to assist you in determining which product is the better option for you.
Graco Milestone vs Extend2fit – Quick Comparison Summary
Graco Extend2fit Convertible Car Seat is Much More Popular Than Graco Milestone on Amazon.com.
The Graco Extend2fit is a little less expensive than the Graco Milestone.
While the Graco Extend2fit offers six different recline positions, the Graco Milestone only has four.
While the Graco Extend2Fit rear-facing harness weighs 4–50 lbs and the Graco Milestone forward-facing harness weighs 22–65 lbs, respectively,
While Graco Milestone lacks a 5-inch Extension Panel, Graco Extend2fit does.
Only one cup holder on the Graco Milestone is removable, but there are two on the Graco Extend2fit.
InRight Latch, Side Impact Tested, Federal Crash Tested, Machine Washable Seat Pad, 10-Position Adjustable Headrest, Simply Safe Adjust Harness system, and Weight of 19 Pounds are some of the features that both the Graco Milestone and the Graco Extend2fit share.
While Graco Extend2fit has 8 colours, Graco Milestone only has one.
Graco Extend2fit is a 2-in-1 car seat, while Graco Milestone is a 3-in-1 car seat.
While Graco Extend2fit’s minimum weight is 4 pounds and its maximum weight is just 65 pounds, Graco Milestone’s maximum weight is 5 pounds and its maximum weight is 100 pounds.
3 in 1 Car Seat
2-in-1 Car Seat
Minimum weight recommendation
Maximum weight recommendation
1 – Removable
High-Back booster Weight
5-Inch Extension Panel
Does this car seat recline while front facing (so that children may somewhat recline during naps)?
Would this seat fit in a Mini 4 doors in the rear-facing position (behind the passenger seat) with adequate room for the passenger's legs?
Anyone else experiencing car seat flipping up concerns when using a seat belt or anchors when rear-facing?
Is this going to fit in a Toyota Corolla?
Do the harness straps adapt when you modify the headrest height?
Can this be simply strapped into a cab as a rear-facing car seat with a seatbelt? This will only be used in cabs and airline seats?
Amazon.com Description: Graco Milestone vs Extend2fit
About this item – Graco Milestone 3 in 1 Car Seat, Infant to Toddler Car Seat
- You can find the child’s safest fit as they grow with the use of 10 different headrest height positions.
- When in belt-positioning booster mode, an integrated harness storage compartment safely stores the harness away without having to remove it.
- Your kid is protected by a 3-in-1 car seat with a rear-facing harness (for children 5 to 40 pounds), a forward-facing harness (for children 22 to 65 pounds), and a highback booster (40-100 pounds).
- Exclusive to Graco, push-button To guarantee safe installation, InRight LATCH offers a quick, one-second connection with an audible click.
- On your numerous trips together, the 4-position recline helps to ensure a safe installation and keeps your developing youngster comfortable.
- Milestone Graco From rear-facing harness (5-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to belt-positioning booster, the 3-in-1 car seat may be used (40-100 lb).
- To ensure a good fit, the Simply Safe Adjust harness system adjusts the headrest and harness in one action.
- ProtectPlus by Graco is designed to help shield your child from harm in rollover, side, and rear collisions. Avoid using bleach. Do not use lubricants, soaps, or detergents.
About this item – Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit
- It has a 4-position extension panel that adds up to 5″ of rear-facing legroom, letting your kid securely ride rear-facing for extended periods of time.
- Simply secure Adjust the no-rethread headrest and harness together.
- Extend2Fit’s 4-position adjustable extension panel extends up to 5 inches of extra legroom, letting your child comfortably ride rear-facing for a longer period of time.
ProtectPlus Engineered by Graco.
- Removable, soft head and body inserts keep your baby cradled and comfy.
- The movable extension panel and 50-pound rear-facing weight restriction of Extend2Fit allow the seat to grow with your kid, offering longer rear-facing use.
- Up to 50 pounds rear-facing, enabling your youngster to ride safely for extended periods of time.
- Ride rear-facing safely for a longer period of time! The Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat grows with your kid, transitioning from a rear-facing to a forward-facing harness (4–50 lb) (22–65 lb).
- Dimensions: 21.5″D x 19.5″W x 23.5″H H weighs 19 pounds.
- Convertible car seats grow with your kid, transitioning from rear-facing harness (4-50 lbs) to forward-facing harness (4-50 lbs) (22-65 pounds).