Graco Modes Nest vs Pramette: Both the Graco Modes Nest and the Graco Modes Pramette are great options when it comes to baby stroller travel systems, but which one is the best? Learn more about our comparison. In this comparative research, we’ll compare and contrast the Graco Modes Nest and Graco Modes Pramette in order to decide which product is the best.
Graco Modes Nest vs Pramette– Quick Comparison Summary
The Graco Modes Nest and the Graco Modes Pramette are two of the most popular baby stroller travel systems now available on the market.
Both the Graco Modes Pramette and the Graco Modes Nest have amazing features in common, like a reversible seat, infant pramette mode, compatibility with carry cots for infants, a child’s tray with cup holders, a polyester frame, three strollers in one, and many more.
The Graco Modes Nest weighs 30 pounds, while the Graco Modes Pramette weighs 37 pounds.
The dimensions of the Graco Modes Nest are 25.75 x 35.5 x 47 inches, while the dimensions of the Graco Modes Pramette are 23.5 x 34.5 x 44.75 inches.
The Graco Modes Nest has a parent cup holder, while the Graco Modes Pramette has a phone holder and a parent cup holder.
The Graco Modes Nest comes with an expandable, XL storage basket, while the Graco Modes Pramette comes with an extra-large storage basket.
The Graco Modes Nest has a height-adjustable seat and a height-adjustable handle, whereas the Graco Modes Pramette does not have both of these features.
When compared to the pricey Graco Modes Nest, the Graco Modes Pramette is less expensive.
Graco Modes Nest
Graco Modes Pramette
Height Adjustable Handle
Parent Cup Holder
Parent Cup and Phone Holder
Included Infant Car Seat
SnugRide 35 Lite Elite
SnugRide 35 Lite DLX
Expandable, XL Storage Basket
Extra-Large Storage Basket
Infant Carry Cot Compatible
Infant Pramette Mode
Child’s Tray With Cup Holders
Maximum weight Recommendation
Rear-Facing Maximum Child Weight
Standard Rubber Tires
Standard Rubber Tires
25.75 x 35.5 x 47 Inches
23.5 x 34.5 x 44.75 Inches
Does this include the car seat base?
When does a car seat fit from birth until?
Is there a separate car seat that can be bought for this stroller once the baby weighs more than 35 pounds?
Is the car seat base included with this stroller? I don't see it mentioned anywhere that it is included.
Is this stroller compatible with any other Graco car seat?
What is the maximum weight for the bassinet?
What is a suitable car seat carrier for children aged 6 months and up? I purchased a Snugride 35, which is becoming too small for my 6-month-old. Thanks
What are the dimensions of the bassinet? My son is six months old and stands 28 inches tall. He enjoys sleeping in the car seat, which is no longer suitable for him.
Amazon.com Description: Graco Modes Nest vs Pramette
About this item – Graco Modes Nest Travel System, Includes Baby Stroller with Height Adjustable Reversible Seat, Pram Mode, Lightweight Aluminum Frame and SnugRide 35 Lite Elite Infant Car Seat, Sullivan
- This three-in-one stroller can be used as a toddler stroller, infant pramette, and infant car seat carrier. Rear-facing for children weighing 4–35 lbs., it contains the Graco SnugRide 35 Lite Elite Baby Car Seat.
- Choose between the parent-facing or forward-facing mode, and adjust the stroller seat to one of three height options.
- ImportedRaising the Slide2Me seat or infant car seat to one of three height configurations will allow you to enjoy face-to-face grins as your child develops.As the child develops, the reversible stroller seat can be turned to face either the parent or the outside world.
- includes the rear-facing Graco SnugRide 35 Lite Elite Baby Car Seat, suitable for newborns weighing up to 32 pounds, “for simple conversion from vehicle to stroller.”
- An extra-large storage basket that expands provides more space for parent and baby necessities.
- Baby is closer than ever thanks to the Graco Modes Nest Travel System. For face-to-face smiles on routine strolls, raise the height-adjustable Slide2Me Seat or infant car seat to bring your baby closer.
- Baby Car Seat Carrier, Infant Pramette, and Toddler Stroller: Three strollers in one for use from infancy to toddlerhood
- Engineered ProtectPlus With the help of a combination of the strictest crash tests, your child is protected from frontal, side, rear, and rollover collisions.
- Rear-facing infants weighing up to 32 pounds and 4 to 35 pounds are protected by the SnugRide Performance Baby car seat “. Included is the car seat base.
- Portable car seats Baby is easily transferred from the car to the stroller thanks to the lightweight car seat.
About this item – Graco Modes Pramette Stroller, Baby Stroller with True Pram Mode, Reversible Seat, One Hand Fold, Extra Storage, Child Tray, Redmond
- ImportedFace-to-face grins can be had by raising the Slide2Me seat or infant car seat to one of three height configurations to discover the perfect ride as baby grows.
- The seat of a reversible stroller can face either the parent or the outside world. As the baby grows, this makes for the perfect ride.
- Three strollers in one: an infant car seat carrier, an infant pramette, and a toddler stroller for strolling from infancy through toddlerhood.
- Contains the Graco SnugRide 35 Lite Elite Baby Car Seat, which is rear-facing for infants weighing 4 to 35 pounds and weighing up to 32 pounds, “to facilitate the transition from car to stroller.
- Extra-large expandable storage baskets provide more space for parent and baby supplies.
- It’s like having three strollers in one: a baby car seat carrier, an infant pramette, and a toddler stroller.
- The infant car seat is sold separately. From the start, the toddler seat changes to a genuine stroller for comfortable strolls with your kid.
- The Graco Modes Nest Travel System brings baby closer to you than ever before. Increase your baby’s face-to-face smiles on everyday strolls by raising the height-adjustable Slide2Me Seat or infant car seat.
- This stroller has three functions: infant car seat carrier, infant pramette, and toddler stroller. It contains the Graco SnugRide 35 Lite Elite Baby Car Seat, which can be used rear-facing from 4 to 35 pounds.
- Change the stroller seat to one of three height settings and select either parent-facing or forward-facing mode.
- ProtectPlus Engineered This combination of the most stringent crash testing helps to safeguard your child in frontal, side, rear, and rollover incidents.
- The Graco Modes Pramette Stroller gives you and your child more options for strolling together, from baby to big kid.
- Performance of SnugRide The infant car seat protects rear-facing infants weighing 4 to 35 pounds and up to 32 pounds “.
- The car seat base is included.Car seat that is lightweight The lightweight car seat makes it simple to transport the infant from the car to the stroller.